boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2007, 11:04 PM   #1
Robot16
Keep it Kr0nkn
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Kronkton, Aust
Posts: 2,234
vCash: 509
Default Tonight On Fox Sports!!!

At 9:30 pm it is Rafael Marquez Vs Israel Vasquez 2.
Check it out it is a great fight, i saw it just after it had happened.
Also is Celestino Cabalero vs jorje lacierva.
If you cant watch it tonigh, it is getting sahown monday morning at 3:am.
Robot16 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2007, 11:06 PM   #2
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Tonight On Fox Sports!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot16
At 9:30 pm it is Rafael Marquez Vs Israel Vasquez 2.
Check it out it is a great fight, i saw it just after it had happened.
Also is Celestino Cabalero vs jorje lacierva.
If you cant watch it tonigh, it is getting sahown monday morning at 3:am.
Hell yes!!!
Im watching that.
Should be awesome.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:15 PM   #3
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Tonight On Fox Sports!!!




Oh i cant wait!!!!!

Watching Israel winning his tittles back, im goin to dub this one and watch it again and again.........i dont like watching the first fight as much
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:19 PM   #4
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tonight On Fox Sports!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus



Oh i cant wait!!!!!

Watching Israel winning his tittles back, im goin to dub this one and watch it again and again.........i dont like watching the first fight as much
A great win for him. I honestly didn't think he could do it. He looked outgunned in the first fight. Rubber match will be a killer.
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:42 PM   #5
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Tonight On Fox Sports!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
A great win for him. I honestly didn't think he could do it. He looked outgunned in the first fight. Rubber match will be a killer.
I thought he looked outclassed and wasnt a good enough boxer to beat Marquez, but i also thought he held back too much.

The rubber match will be a real killer mate, because the loser might not fight ever again, too many wars like these guys put on are terrible for a boxers career.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:45 PM   #6
Robot16
Keep it Kr0nkn
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Kronkton, Aust
Posts: 2,234
vCash: 509
Default Re: Tonight On Fox Sports!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus



Oh i cant wait!!!!!

Watching Israel winning his tittles back, im goin to dub this one and watch it again and again.........i dont like watching the first fight as much
I liked the 1st cos rafa won, but the second is great too, but i wanted rafa to win
Robot16 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:49 PM   #7
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Tonight On Fox Sports!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot16
I liked the 1st cos rafa won, but the second is great too, but i wanted rafa to win
I wanted Rafael Marquez to win too, but both are great boxers & very respectful too.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:12 AM   #8
Robot16
Keep it Kr0nkn
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Kronkton, Aust
Posts: 2,234
vCash: 509
Default Re: Tonight On Fox Sports!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
I wanted Rafael Marquez to win too, but both are great boxers & very respectful too.
Yeah they are both respected too.
I like both fighters too, but was going for Rafa.
Robot16 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:24 AM   #9
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Tonight On Fox Sports!!!

Vazquez will win the third fight and move up in weight Marquez cant handle Israels power and probaly shouldnt take the third fight. His chin is now dented with Vazquez ready to break it for good.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015