Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 08-28-2007, 11:32 AM   #1
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

vCash: 1001
Default ENOUGH with all this misinformation BS!

*Vargas couldnt make weight
> Did you guys not see the showtime interview almost a month ago? are you trying to tell me that he looked fat there? get real. Last week he was 170lbs about, the fight is at 162, use common sense. so two/three weeks to go in the schedule and he had to drop 8lbs, and this would have been the crunch time of camp anyways where the 12 round sparring begins, so he probably would have made it regardless.

* Vargas couldnt be enemic, hes too young
> If you would keep up with the info, THATS NOT THE CASE. The iron problem in his blood is actually coming from INTERNAL BLEEDING and thus, the blood loss.
Vargas has a bulged L-5 disc in his back, he takes massive amounts of pain medication until he gets surgery for the problem when his career is over, *gasp* the meds have caused massive ulcers.

* Vargas doesnt really want to fight
> Thinking that vargas, the man to go toe to toe with oscar, tito, ike, winky, mosley, ect... who has given you guys blood and guts in almost every freakin fight... backed out of this fight because he doesnt WANT TO FIGHT is a ****ing insult.

Newsflash.... ****

HE MADE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN

it was HIM that got MAYORGA as an opponent...

now... after marking mayorga up at the PC, and having mayorga not even looking at him at the second PC, all of a sudden he doesnt want to fight?

does he want to continue his fighting career after this? no...

does he want this fight and this fight only?

yes.

*The fight is cancelled
> As of this post, the fight is postponed, not cancelled. It will probably take a few weeks to get the ulcers fixed fully, and then a few weeks to resume training and get the hard training in, so im thinking a month and a half to two months and the fight is back on.

I go from facts, what vargas has told me himself, what the official reports are from Robert F., and im sure the official blood tests will confirm this.

yet some of you, a lot of you, dont give a shit about reality, facts, ect, youd rather cling to these beliefs... as idiotic as they are, or believe 'rumors' that youve heard.

All im saying is lets try to not use your hate or dislike for vargas (and yet, most of the people that are dissing and not likeing feroz, LIKE mayorga... go ****ing figure) and try using common sense, the info youve geen given as to now, and your head.

I will keep info up to date as i get it.
kirk is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2007, 11:35 AM   #2
MacManJr.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: ENOUGH with all this misinformation BS!

Good post
MacManJr. is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 11:51 AM   #3
Doomas
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 680

Good post, I just hope fight happens this year.
Doomas is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 11:53 AM   #4
PowerPuncher
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk
* Last week he was 170lbs about.
How do we know that? Was he weighed or did he claim to be at 170lbs? He may have been lying about his real weight
PowerPuncher is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 11:56 AM   #5
PowerPuncher
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
* The iron problem in his blood is actually coming from INTERNAL BLEEDING and thus, the blood loss.
Vargas has a bulged L-5 disc in his back, he takes massive amounts of pain medication until he gets surgery for the problem when his career is over, *gasp* the meds have caused massive ulcers.
Is this for real? I had ulcerative colitis - I wasn't weakened to the extent where I couldn't perform to my fullest despite losing lots of blood

His back condition would not be helped by blowing upto 220lbs or was 260lbs?
PowerPuncher is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 11:56 AM   #6
DanePugilist
God vs God - Death Angel
ESB Addict

Hear ye, hear ye, Kirk.
DanePugilist is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 12:48 PM   #7
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Good shit Kirk!!!

Keep the reality coming
C Money is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 12:57 PM   #8
jecxbox
St. Brett
ESB Addict

Quote:
> Did you guys not see the showtime interview almost a month ago? are you trying to tell me that he looked fat there? get real. Last week he was 170lbs about, the fight is at 162, use common sense. so two/three weeks to go in the schedule and he had to drop 8lbs, and this would have been the crunch time of camp anyways where the 12 round [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] begins, so he probably would have made it regardless.

> If you would keep up with the info, THATS NOT THE CASE. The iron problem in his blood is actually coming from INTERNAL BLEEDING and thus, the blood loss.
Vargas has a bulged L-5 disc in his back, he takes massive amounts of pain medication until he gets [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for the problem when his career is over, *gasp* the meds have caused massive ulcers.

> Thinking that vargas, the man to go toe to toe with oscar, tito, ike, winky, mosley, ect... who has given you guys blood and guts in almost every freakin fight... backed out of this fight because he doesnt WANT TO FIGHT is a ****ing insult.

Newsflash.... ****

now... after marking mayorga up at the PC, and having mayorga not even looking at him at the second PC, all of a sudden he doesnt want to fight?

yes.

*The fight is cancelled
> As of this post, the fight is postponed, not cancelled. It will probably take a few weeks to get the ulcers fixed fully, and then a few weeks to resume training and get the hard training in, so im thinking a month and a half to two months and the fight is back on.

I go from facts, what vargas has told me himself, what the official reports are from Robert F., and im sure the official blood tests will confirm this.

yet some of you, a lot of you, dont give a shit about reality, facts, ect, youd rather cling to these beliefs... as idiotic as they are, or believe 'rumors' that youve heard.

All im saying is lets try to not use your hate or dislike for vargas (and yet, most of the people that are dissing and not likeing feroz, LIKE mayorga... go ****ing figure) and try using common sense, the info youve geen given as to now, and your head.

jecxbox is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 01:19 PM   #9
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuncher
How do we know that? Was he weighed or did he claim to be at 170lbs? He may have been lying about his real weight
dude... i guess if he just flat out is a complete liar. i talked to him by phone about a month or maybe more ago... and then he was about 180 he said.

look at the last press conferance, not sure the exact date but it was a few weeks ago, maybe two? ... the man is not out of shape there, let alone what he was a few days ago when the news came out.

[img]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][/img]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

and then in the showtime interview he looked even slimmer around the neck/face... he was right on target for a fight that was at the time weeks away.
kirk is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 01:22 PM   #10
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuncher
Is this for real? I had ulcerative colitis - I wasn't weakened to the extent where I couldn't perform to my fullest despite losing lots of blood

His back condition would not be helped by blowing upto 220lbs or was 260lbs?
yes, its for real. well for him he was weakened to that extent... they realised this when they were moving the sparring up to 10 rounds... and when he felt abnormally fatigued... and it was the Dr that suggested him not to fight.

I dont see why anyone can blame Fernando for taking the dr's advice on this.
kirk is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 01:24 PM   #11
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict

vCash: 623

Quote:
> Did you guys not see the showtime interview almost a month ago? are you trying to tell me that he looked fat there? get real. Last week he was 170lbs about, the fight is at 162, use common sense. so two/three weeks to go in the schedule and he had to drop 8lbs, and this would have been the crunch time of camp anyways where the 12 round sparring begins, so he probably would have made it regardless.

Newsflash.... ****

yes.

*The fight is cancelled

Fab2333 is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 01:36 PM   #12
Rumsfeld
East Side VIP

vCash: 655

Quote:

Newsflash.... ****

yes.

*The fight is cancelled

Firey post, kirk!!

Rumsfeld is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 01:38 PM   #13
Guru_Too_You
ESB OG circa '99
ESB Addict

Give it to 'em Kirk.
Guru_Too_You is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 01:41 PM   #14
ChampionsForever
ESB VIP
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

You should know by now that guys on here are assholes and just say the most moronic things to slate a fighter down, ive learned to ignore it when they bash Tyson or Hatton but it does get annoying .

Aslong as the fight happens this year ill be happy, this is a perfect fight for Fernando to go out on win or lose.
ChampionsForever is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 01:54 PM   #15
0-1

vCash:

Well said mate, lovely to have a putting-em-right post as clear and fact-heavy as this one. I hope he recovers soon. Anaemia is horrible.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum