Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 08-28-2007, 02:19 PM   #16
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 10000
Default Re: ENOUGH with all this misinformation BS!

Kirk, you're right I don't particularly care about the truth; why should I let it get in the way of making fun of someone who's so very fun to make fun of? You happen to support at least one fighter with a lot of haters on this board - that cross is borne by about 99% of posters here. Gotta learn to accept, buddy.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2007, 02:23 PM   #17
red cobra
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

If there was ever an opportunity for Mayorga to ressrect his sputtering career, it's this fight with Vargas. This should be an entertaining class "b" type of fight and hopefully, Mayorga will pull it together and rid boxing of Vargas' lingering punk ass once and for all. Both are punks, but Mayorga is a punk that I like, and Vargas is a punk that, for some reason, has always aggravated me for some reason. Both punks know about the wrath of a pissed off Oscar De la Hoya real well, and what kind of shit running their big punk mouths can get them into. So it will be a real, trash-talking smorgasbord of delight whenever this fight takes place. Vargas career wouldnt have lasted this long if he had fought back in the seventies. Jose Napoles would have toyed with him before dispatching him. On top of that, the jungle of boxing was crawling with predators like Benitez, Cuevas, Palomino, and an emerging Sugar Ray Leonard. Vargas would have barely cracked the top ten, and Mayorga wouldn't have either. Having a big mouth and no defense, with a propensity for sticking your chin out to be hit would make you a dead man back then.
red cobra is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2007, 02:31 PM   #18
4Rounder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 285

Great post Kirk.

Keep us updated.
4Rounder is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum