Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 08-29-2007, 03:50 AM   #1
micky
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Does Bergeron have a chance against Nik?

Not seen anything of Bergeron, I presume this is a safe first fight back following the Chagaev defeat for Nik. Has anyone seen the big French-Canadian or is it all just assumptions that he is average.

Would be interested to hear you views if you have seen him, I have read reports and they say he has done everything so far very easily but they were from Canada so may have been favourable reporting

Views?
micky is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2007, 05:00 AM   #2
Tanner
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Location: "This guy'll kill ya to death, inside of three rounds."
Default Re: Does Bergeron have a chance against Nik?

Valuev KO7
Tanner is offline  Top
Old 08-29-2007, 07:14 AM   #3
BxN
Paranoid Android
ESB Jr Member

No he doesn't. He's just a bordeline top 30-40 contender with a good looking resume. When you truly get the chance to watch him fight, you realize that he's just another average fighter.
BxN is offline  Top
Old 08-29-2007, 07:22 AM   #4
Toney
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by BxN
No he doesn't. He's just a bordeline top 30-40 contender with a good looking resume. When you truly get the chance to watch him fight, you realize that he's just another average fighter.
Exactly. I give him no chance. At his very best he can go the distance and lose a wide decision. But I belive that Valuev will stop him inside 4 rounds.
Toney is offline  Top
Old 08-29-2007, 07:49 AM   #5
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky
Not seen anything of Bergeron, I presume this is a safe first fight back following the Chagaev defeat for Nik. Has anyone seen the big French-Canadian or is it all just assumptions that he is average.

Would be interested to hear you views if you have seen him, I have read reports and they say he has done everything so far very easily but they were from Canada so may have been favourable reporting

Views?
Yes,I watched his fight against a black American no-hoper on the undercard of Dorin vs Balbi in Romania's capital Bucharest a few years ago.
What a joke of a fight was their encounter there!
Bergeron's defence was very sloppy,and so was his jab.His stamina was ridiculously bad,and so was his firepower.He couldnt crack an egg with his weak punches.No game plan,no punch,nothing.Bergeron looked like a true bum against his very clumsy American opponent who didnt seem to have a clue about boxing at all.
Bergeron's very weak American opponent was a kind of street figher who trew haymaker after haymaker,and............a lot of them really found their target.
If Bergeron had faced a tough journeyman like Roman Sukhoterin,Seldrick Fields,or Roman Bugaj he wouldnt have left the ring as the victor.
To top it all Bergeron vs that American no-hoper could have gone either way up to the 6th round.
Seldom have I seen such a weak heavy with a zero in his fight record!
Odo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum