Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-13-2009, 08:52 PM   #46
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 928
Default Re: Who do you believe is the most OVERRATED OVERHYPED FRAUD in the history of boxing

Ricky Hatton
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 08:55 PM   #47
Taylex
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Who do you believe is the most OVERRATED OVERHYPED FRAUD in the history of boxing

Naz is not a fraud he just did not have the ability to redefine his style once his reflexes slowed down and got worse as he got older like RJJ.
Taylex is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2009, 09:00 PM   #48
P4PNo.1
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 468

Sven Ottke. He fought some decent fighters but should have at least a couple defeats on his record. Was a massive fraud for his blatant biased judging.

Also Gavin Rees didn't even fight a decent fighter his whole career then got a world title shot. Fair play to him for winning it but he should have never been near that standard.
P4PNo.1 is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2009, 09:01 PM   #49
paloalto00
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
How in the **** are you a fraud if you're a champ of 5 weight classes and P4P#1 for 3 years? Log off now!
Not hard when you cherry pick. I'm surprised it took this long for a nut hugger to come around
paloalto00 is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2009, 09:03 PM   #50
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkillaz692000 View Post
guzman. gooseman. yeah.
I guess that explains why Arum won't let Pac fight him.
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2009, 09:04 PM   #51
Slothrop
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1195

Primo Carnera, easily.
Slothrop is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2009, 09:05 PM   #52
JonesHagler
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by youthmann View Post
People who say calzaghe are ****ing loosers and absolute haters. Maybe his not an ATG, but a ****ing talentet fighter and warrior - his got my respect at least.... A lot of talented guys had the chance against this - stay at home guys - .. But like him or not, at least we should be objective and fair to the boxing sport......

My guess is that mayweater senior is that biggest fraud. Don't like jis son's style, but no doubt his a perfect boxer that shold have respectvfor that.
i agree with your Calzaghe opinion, yes he's talented for sure. But people have him in their top 50 ATG, that is just unacceptable.
JonesHagler is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2009, 09:06 PM   #53
Babality
KTFO!!!!!!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 1728

Tito 2.0 (no wraps)
Babality is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2009, 09:08 PM   #54
Fighting Weight
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopath View Post
Wlad faced shit competitions?
I was talking about VITLAY, not WALDO. VITLAY has faced shit competition and is being compared to ATG heavies by his fans purely due to bullshit statistics. The guy has only really fought 2 decent fighters his whole career and lost to them both yet some people on here think he's the head to head best heavyweight ever
Fighting Weight is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2009, 09:10 PM   #55
psychopath
D' "X" Factor
East Side VIP

Location: In your . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . WORST Nightmare
vCash: 2065

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting Weight View Post
I was talking about VITLAY, not WALDO. VITLAY has faced shit competition and is being compared to ATG heavies by his fans purely due to bullshit statistics. The guy has only really fought 2 decent fighters his whole career and lost to them both yet some people on here think he's the head to head best heavyweight ever
Ok I missed "Vitlay"
psychopath is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2009, 09:11 PM   #56
Taylex
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4PNo.1 View Post
Sven Ottke. He fought some decent fighters but should have at least a couple defeats on his record. Was a massive fraud for his blatant biased judging.

Also Gavin Rees didn't even fight a decent fighter his whole career then got a world title shot. Fair play to him for winning it but he should have never been near that standard.

Your good at this. Your coming up with some good suggestions.
Taylex is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2009, 09:12 PM   #57
Boom_Boom
R.I.P Boxing 6/9/12
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
Explain.

His best wins are over a green Jeannette (who even got a win over him too) and an old Jefferies coming out of retirement, getting KTFO by Willard doesnt help his legacy either.
Boom_Boom is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2009, 09:23 PM   #58
paloalto00
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 347

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesHagler View Post
i agree with your Calzaghe opinion, yes he's talented for sure. But people have him in their top 50 ATG, that is just unacceptable.
Eh I sorta agree, I don't really follow british boxing;but Calzaghe proved himself to me when he beat Hopkins and RJJ. Yes, his form is ugly and he does seem to slap a bit. But the fact it, those were the two top guys and he beat them both
paloalto00 is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2009, 09:26 PM   #59
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babality View Post
Tito 2.0 (no wraps)
Yes based on the 4 fights he had.
Arriba is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2009, 09:32 PM   #60
Babality
KTFO!!!!!!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 1728

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arriba View Post
Yes based on the 4 fights he had.
Nah wasn't being serious. I do wonder what effect the illegal wrapping had though. How would it add to a fighters power.
Babality is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum