Old 08-30-2007, 10:17 PM   #31
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mstr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Thants cool mate, be yourself I dont drink much at all, but my mates love drinking and really rip into me about not drinkin always with them. But i dont cave in , ill have a drink when i want, not when other people want me too.
I get on the piss sometimes now, but I am not a massive drinker. When I get BLIND, I can turn agro at the slightest thing. Otherwise though I am a really happy drunk, its only if i get too the point where I lose control that I am in trouble.

Last edited by janitor; 05-25-2006 at 08:52 AM.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 08-30-2007, 10:19 PM   #32
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_banker
i love how this thread has gone from drug abuse accusations (completely ridiculous) to weed growing methods and different strains of hoochie grass
Now that I have been labelled a drugo I feel like I have a reputation to uphold... I would hate to dissapoint my good friend EelsRule.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 08-30-2007, 10:21 PM   #33
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
I get on the piss sometimes now, but I am not a massive drinker. When I get BLIND, I can turn agro at the slightest thing. Otherwise though I am a really happy drunk, its only if i get too the point where I lose control that I am in trouble.
Yeah dont be like that mate, its not cool to bash people who dont really deserve it. Sorry if thats not what you were implying.

I love how this drug thread is named MSTR
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 08-30-2007, 10:28 PM   #34
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Yeah dont be like that mate, its not cool to bash people who dont really deserve it. Sorry if thats not what you were implying.

I love how this drug thread is named MSTR
I never had a go at people who didn't deserve it. I just used to never walk away, and when you are around other people on the piss as well that usually spells trouble. Anyway this is like 2-3 years ago now. I have grown up (imo) a lot since then. The places I used to go out had a LOT of people who wanted to punch on, and when I was on the piss I could never put my ego aside and back down. Got myself into heaps of trouble.
MSTR is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2007, 10:38 PM   #35
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
I never had a go at people who didn't deserve it. I just used to never walk away, and when you are around other people on the piss as well that usually spells trouble. Anyway this is like 2-3 years ago now. I have grown up (imo) a lot since then. The places I used to go out had a LOT of people who wanted to punch on, and when I was on the piss I could never put my ego aside and back down. Got myself into heaps of trouble.
Sounds like you have moved on from that stuff mate, well done

I got a new name for you

More_Speed_Than_Joey
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 08-30-2007, 10:38 PM   #36
Dave Sands
Ebony & Ivory :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_banker
oh no you didnt mother ****er
Bloody pissa!
But seriously , i hope Mundine returns to boxing soon . This forum is starting to freak me out . Like some "Lord of the Flies" shit going on here!
Dave Sands is offline  Top
Old 08-30-2007, 11:05 PM   #37
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Sands
Bloody pissa!
But seriously , i hope Mundine returns to boxing soon . This forum is starting to freak me out . Like some "Lord of the Flies" shit going on here!
haha exactly! i love the lawlessness of Aussie ESB
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 08-31-2007, 12:21 AM   #38
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Sounds like you have moved on from that stuff mate, well done

I got a new name for you

More_Speed_Than_Joey
hahaha. Classic mate.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 08-31-2007, 06:09 AM   #39
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

To be totally serious for a second, I dont care MSTR, this thread was more of a laugh than anything. I wont lie, I generally find the drug taking types arent impressive in any way shape or form. I usually feel some sympathy in the same manner as I feel sympathy for gamblers (especially pokies). I usually feel its comming down to being socially inept or something.
I also feel the same way about cigarettes - though I wouldnt say they should not be made illegal just continue to tax the arse of these smokers, maybe up the price of a packet to say $25 or something.
Alcohol has an upside in that in moderation it is not really unhealthy. Addictive types should certainly stay away from it and alcoholism is a monster for sure, but it is fine and social to have a few drinks.
I beleive Johns is an individual who suffers from low self esteem and depression and that is the root of his drug use. He has always seemed socially awkward and no amount of talent and money can counter poor self esteem. People drink and use drunk to escape their lives. I dont kinow why peolpe smoke. There is no logic in it besides addiction.
EelsRule is offline  Top
Old 08-31-2007, 06:59 AM   #40
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 166

I dont know eels, its hard to see a guy like Joey Johns suffering from poor self esteem.
The guy has probably got more pats on the back and positive raps than every current footy player combined. He universally revered within the sporting community.

From what Ive seen people do what he did to enhance a night out or just to try something new out of boredom. People in western society these days arent easily impressed and need constant stimulation.
WhataRock is offline  Top
Old 08-31-2007, 07:23 AM   #41
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EelsRule
To be totally serious for a second, I dont care MSTR, this thread was more of a laugh than anything. I wont lie, I generally find the drug taking types arent impressive in any way shape or form. I usually feel some sympathy in the same manner as I feel sympathy for gamblers (especially pokies). I usually feel its comming down to being socially inept or something.
I also feel the same way about cigarettes - though I wouldnt say they should not be made illegal just continue to tax the arse of these smokers, maybe up the price of a packet to say $25 or something.
Alcohol has an upside in that in moderation it is not really unhealthy. Addictive types should certainly stay away from it and alcoholism is a monster for sure, but it is fine and social to have a few drinks.
I beleive Johns is an individual who suffers from low self esteem and depression and that is the root of his drug use. He has always seemed socially awkward and no amount of talent and money can counter poor self esteem. People drink and use drunk to escape their lives. I dont kinow why peolpe smoke. There is no logic in it besides addiction.
Drinking alcohol in moderation doesnt make no difference.Im pretty sure your liver doesnt agree with that comment.

Compare how many people die from lung cancer than O.Ding on pills??

Extasy is overrated...
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Old 08-31-2007, 07:28 AM   #42
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 166

According to the studies ive read it does, your liver can handle processing small amounts of alcohol its when you start bingeing that it overloads and starts getting damaged.

Over time it just cant handle it anymore.

Their are actually benefits to drinking in moderation daily, especially wine but even beer. Apparently drinking a few cold ones a day and no more can protect against heart disease.
WhataRock is offline  Top
Old 08-31-2007, 07:01 PM   #43
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Yeah a couple of beers each night will only do harm to your waist line. I agree that cigarettes are the worst-because of that passive smoking thing and it just makes no sense. To you party boys, I am pulling back a bit I dont really care if you wont to drop pills. As has been admitted by you guys it is out of boredom, which is something I've never really suffered from. So I should not judge you.
EelsRule is offline  Top
Old 08-31-2007, 07:47 PM   #44
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Yeah a couple of beers each night will only do harm to your waist line. I agree that cigarettes are the worst-because of that passive smoking thing and it just makes no sense. To you party boys, I am pulling back a bit I dont really care if you wont to drop pills. As has been admitted by you guys it is out of boredom, which is something I've never really suffered from. So I should not judge you.
LMAO AT YOU. Total backflip. Don't try and pretend like you knew better all along. Your a dumb naive ****er, who wouldn't know shit from clay. We all know your an idiot, why keep up with the facade. YOU HAVE BEEN WELL AND TRUELY EXPOSED AS A RETARD.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 08-31-2007, 08:28 PM   #45
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

Quote:
You havent ever been bored??

So why are you a massive wanker??

Is that your hobby or something??
ozziebattler is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum