Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2009, 01:15 AM   #76
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,262
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mundine VS Geale.....how will it pan out?

must be lots on betting on Geale, he has come down from 3.55 to 3.35 in 5 hours.

Mundine out from 1.28 to 1.32.

also they had the under over betup for only a few hours, and now thats been taken down.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2009, 01:18 AM   #77
westside
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 517
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine VS Geale.....how will it pan out?

classic. gotta love the clueless public.
westside is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:32 AM   #78
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,262
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mundine VS Geale.....how will it pan out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by westside View Post
classic. gotta love the clueless public.

Plenty of punters chase value and just put a bet down to make things more exciting.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:52 AM   #79
westside
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 517
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine VS Geale.....how will it pan out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Plenty of punters chase value and just put a bet down to make things more exciting.
true... but i dont think 3 odd bux is enough.
even if it was 5, i dont think i would put 10 on to return 50. not really worth it.
westside is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:58 AM   #80
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,312
vCash: 850
Default Re: Mundine VS Geale.....how will it pan out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
must be lots on betting on Geale, he has come down from 3.55 to 3.35 in 5 hours.

Mundine out from 1.28 to 1.32.

also they had the under over betup for only a few hours, and now thats been taken down.
Standing in an infamous front bar TAB in Melbourne on a Tuesday night watched a former Collingwood player and Brownlow Medalist drop $3000 on a trotter and plunge its TAB odds from 17/1 to 5/1 in the blink of an eye...every one had a laugh...it didn't come in.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:00 AM   #81
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: dunno..where am i???
Posts: 3,157
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine VS Geale.....how will it pan out?

mundine vs taylor minus the fouls
rusty nails is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:15 AM   #82
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,166
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine VS Geale.....how will it pan out?

Mundine U.D , Geale will have his moments but Mundine's no slough he can box should be a decent domestic Aussie battle , where can i see this fight on a DELAYED broadcast lads ?
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:21 AM   #83
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,433
vCash: 970
Default Re: Mundine VS Geale.....how will it pan out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Standing in an infamous front bar TAB in Melbourne on a Tuesday night watched a former Collingwood player and Brownlow Medalist drop $3000 on a trotter and plunge its TAB odds from 17/1 to 5/1 in the blink of an eye...every one had a laugh...it didn't come in.
A fairly select field - Buckley, Woewodin, Moore, Thompson.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:21 AM   #84
westside
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 517
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine VS Geale.....how will it pan out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by westside View Post
alright, so i got that multi on.
choc by ko.. though i think it will most likely be points
barca over manu by normal time
andy murray to win in straight sets tonight
lakers to win by 6 or more tomorrow.

paying $17.50.
**** me. looks like im screwed already. murray is down 5-2 in the second.

son of a bitch!!!!!!!
westside is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:22 AM   #85
westside
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 517
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine VS Geale.....how will it pan out?

andy murray you stupid dirty dumb cunt.
westside is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:53 AM   #86
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 1394
Default Re: Mundine VS Geale.....how will it pan out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmm View Post
I think it will be a SD win for Mundine.

I think gaele will take the first few rounds surprising mundine with accuracy, pressure and timing. Mundine will be told to get a move on and start winning some rounds which he does, only because he picks up his workrate. Gaele continues to pressure Mundine and forces the high work rate. Gaele has planned and prepared for the higher workrate and Mundine eventually slows in the later rounds unable to keep up. Gaele picks up a couple of rounds towards the end, with one or two of the middle rounds being close and could go either way, which will be the deciding factor in the SD.

Unfortunately the fight wont be shown here in switzerland :( :( hope it'll be available for download afterwards (and also the SBW fight)


To the Tee
Hmmm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:56 AM   #87
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sydney
Posts: 11,622
vCash: 166
Default Re: Mundine VS Geale.....how will it pan out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmm View Post


To the Tee

Not bad.
WhataRock is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:03 AM   #88
maco_187
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,695
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine VS Geale.....how will it pan out?

big respect to daniel geale, i always liked him just didnt think he could quite match it yet, but he proved me wrong... this is a definate rematch waiting to happen...
and to mundine, your power is gone, but you fought very well tonight youve restored some respect that was lost..
maco_187 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:14 AM   #89
ajay11
Original Convict
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Teaching Your Chick How To Ride A Stallion
Posts: 643
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine VS Geale.....how will it pan out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maco_187 View Post
big respect to daniel geale, i always liked him just didnt think he could quite match it yet, but he proved me wrong... this is a definate rematch waiting to happen...
and to mundine, your power is gone, but you fought very well tonight youve restored some respect that was lost..
True, huge respect to Geale. Came into the fight with a good game plan but found Mundine a little to hard to hit.

I always felt Mundine would be fine at middleweight but he won't be competitive fighting Sturm or Pavlik looking like he did tonight.

He landed some beautiful shots that should have rocked Geale alot more than they did, especially with the speed they landed. A combination of age and losing a few kilo of muscle has done more damage than I predicted and it may just signal the end of him.

He should eat up big and fight Danny Green before calling it quits.
ajay11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:29 AM   #90
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,166
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine VS Geale.....how will it pan out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay11 View Post
True, huge respect to Geale. Came into the fight with a good game plan but found Mundine a little to hard to hit.

I always felt Mundine would be fine at middleweight but he won't be competitive fighting Sturm or Pavlik looking like he did tonight.

He landed some beautiful shots that should have rocked Geale alot more than they did, especially with the speed they landed. A combination of age and losing a few kilo of muscle has done more damage than I predicted and it may just signal the end of him.

He should eat up big and fight Danny Green before calling it quits.
WTF happened to the "Just you wait and see " plan of Mundines ?

Sturm , Pavlik and Abrahams wasn't it ? Kant would be lucky to beat Lockett by the sounds of it .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013