Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 02-01-2010, 12:24 AM   #61
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970
Default Re: Who here hates Khoder Nasser!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
The funny thing is that even some of the people on this forum who bag the shit out of Mundine and his circus still cough up $50 to keep the circus plodding along.

If Anthony genuinely wanted tougher fights (his fights couldn't get much easier really) then he could instruct his team to organise them but he doesn't want to test himself. He fought elite level guys twice in his career and was beaten easily both times and since hasn't wanted any part of them. Don't blame Khoder Nasser for this, blame Anthony Mundine. The bottom line is that Nasser is an employee of Anthony's and does want Anthony instructs him to do.Anthony does not and will not for the rest of his career step up to A grade competition. Simple as that.
Excellent summary!
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2010, 01:32 AM   #62
balmain
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

An offer was recently accepted from the Mundine camp to fight Kelly Pavilick. HBO decided to go with Sergio Martinez because of his recent peformance against Paul Williams. Sounds A grade to me. Or maybe Danny Green trying to pull Paul Briggs out of retirement?
balmain is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2010, 02:11 AM   #63
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

[quote=balmain;6026373]An offer was recently accepted from the Mundine camp to fight Kelly Pavilick. HBO decided to go with Sergio Martinez because of his recent peformance against Paul Williams. Sounds A grade to me. Or maybe Danny Green trying to pull Paul Briggs out of retirement?[/quote]

I find this extremely hard to believe. Please tell us how you know this.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2010, 02:23 AM   #64
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

vCash: 75

Quote:
[quote=balmain;6026373]An offer was recently accepted from the Mundine camp to fight Kelly Pavilick. HBO decided to go with Sergio Martinez because of his recent peformance against Paul Williams. Sounds A grade to me. Or maybe Danny Green trying to pull Paul Briggs out of retirement?
I find this extremely hard to believe. Please tell us how you know this.[/quote]

Like Fox Mulder - He wants to believe. If this were true ****ing Danny Weidler would have been masturbating another 'exclusive' into existence within seconds.
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2010, 02:52 AM   #65
balmain
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

I know because I am in contact with choc almost daily. I know because I had a say in his preparation for the Medley fight. Im overseas at the moment but please trust me. I know.
balmain is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2010, 03:16 AM   #66
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmain View Post
I know because I am in contact with choc almost daily. I know because I had a say in his preparation for the Medley fight. Im overseas at the moment but please trust me. I know.
Fair enough then. So was this potential matchup due to happen in the USA and how small a purse was Mundine offered for the fight.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:24 AM   #67
balmain
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

The last thing I was told was the offer was April in Atlantic City. As far as money was concerned I have no idea. Khoder was in contact with all of that. You see sometimes things dont always turn out the way we want. But thats boxing.
balmain is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2010, 03:29 AM   #68
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
The last thing I was told was the offer was April in Atlantic City. As far as money was concerned I have no idea. Khoder was in contact with all of that. You see sometimes things dont always turn out the way we want. But thats boxing.
Ok. What was your role with regards to Anthony's preparation for the medley fight ? Do you help with his fitness training or boxing tactics etc etc ?
How did you become part of Mundine's inner circle ? Are you a long time family friend or do you know Anthony through your involvement in boxing?

I'm just curious.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:31 AM   #69
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
martinez and pavlik haven't signed yet have they?
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2010, 03:50 AM   #70
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Its not over until Martinez signs
ashley is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2010, 07:42 AM   #71
shiner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

...... and you all believe this shit? well I ring anthony every morning when i wake up just to hope he has left the country and will tell me he's never coming back. he told me that he told balmain that it was true so balmain would look like a dick when posting on eastside boxing forum. fair go, mundine has as much credibility as pauline hanson.

her it all before and even in the remotest possibility pavlick did want to find mundine how can we believe mundine would fight him?? go find another argie taxi driver, or better still, call out green again? gone a bit quiet on that lately?!
shiner is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2010, 07:53 AM   #72
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru

Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.

Quote:
Ok. What was your role with regards to Anthony's preparation for the medley fight ? Do you help with his fitness training or boxing tactics etc etc ?
How did you become part of Mundine's inner circle ? Are you a long time family friend or do you know Anthony through your involvement in boxing?

I'm just curious.

F-... take his word for it.
flamengo is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2010, 09:00 AM   #73
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiner View Post
...... and you all believe this shit? well I ring anthony every morning when i wake up just to hope he has left the country and will tell me he's never coming back. he told me that he told balmain that it was true so balmain would look like a dick when posting on eastside boxing forum. fair go, mundine has as much credibility as pauline hanson.

her it all before and even in the remotest possibility pavlick did want to find mundine how can we believe mundine would fight him?? go find another argie taxi driver, or better still, call out green again? gone a bit quiet on that lately?!
He helps train "the man"
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2010, 11:25 AM   #74
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiner View Post

Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2010, 01:38 PM   #75
Above Deck
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
He helps train "the man"
That makes him the pioneer of all pioneers..
Above Deck is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum