Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 09-02-2007, 11:29 PM   #16
Dan Carter

vCash: 1646
Default Re: Know your fellow poster

Name: Daniel Carter

Nickname: Perfect Ten or just 10.

Fight experience: No fight experience however i have had many scuffles on the football field when i was playing junior rep. I prefer to keep my fists safely locked away in the seniors as there are too many big fellas extremely eager to give my flawless face a touch up

Favourite Boxer(s): David Tua, Vaiainga Tuigamala, Anthony Mundine.

Other interests: Fishing, Travelling is one of the many things i love doing. I am fortunate enough in my profession to see many great places of the world. Hopefully I will get to see more of beautiful Australia in the coming years since I have owned it for the past 5.

How did you find EastSideBoxing: My friend and fellow team Jerry Collins who has been a longtime member of this site told me to join a few days ago just prior to flying out to a Rugby Competition that is being held in France over the next few weeks. By the way Jerrys username is Sean.

Match and training commitments wont allow me to log on as much as I would like over the next few weeks but this will change when I get back to New Zealand.

Before I go I have to say browsing through some of these topics that there is a great mix of blokes who love to ruck each other apart.

I would also like to know how you display a picture that is under a poster username?
Dan Carter is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2007, 11:39 PM   #17
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Carter
Name: Daniel Carter

Nickname: Perfect Ten or just 10.

Fight experience: No fight experience however i have had many scuffles on the football field when i was playing junior rep. I prefer to keep my fists safely locked away in the seniors as there are too many big fellas extremely eager to give my flawless face a touch up

Favourite Boxer(s): David Tua, Vaiainga Tuigamala, Anthony Mundine.

Other interests: Fishing, Travelling is one of the many things i love doing. I am fortunate enough in my profession to see many great places of the world. Hopefully I will get to see more of beautiful Australia in the coming years since I have owned it for the past 5.

How did you find EastSideBoxing: My friend and fellow team Jerry Collins who has been a longtime member of this site told me to join a few days ago just prior to flying out to a Rugby Competition that is being held in France over the next few weeks. By the way Jerrys username is Sean.

Match and training commitments wont allow me to log on as much as I would like over the next few weeks but this will change when I get back to New Zealand.

Before I go I have to say browsing through some of these topics that there is a great mix of blokes who love to ruck each other apart.

I would also like to know how you display a picture that is under a poster username?
Hey Dan. Teke is going to be star struck now that we have an All Black in the ranks! Look forward to seeing you lads in the world cup!

Last edited by gentleman ji; 05-29-2006 at 09:07 PM.
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2007, 12:02 AM   #18
Dan Carter

This is to Boxing Banker, Teke seems like a cool person. I wonder how many of you know what teke means in Maori?

A Aussie equivalent username definitely would not be allowed
Old 09-03-2007, 12:09 AM   #19
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
This is to Boxing Banker, Teke seems like a cool person. I wonder how many of you know what teke means in Maori?

A Aussie equivalent username definitely would not be allowed
what exactly does it mean? you can say it on here - i can guarantee you it wont be as bad as some of the stuff thats been put on here before
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2007, 12:10 AM   #20
Club Fighter
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Location: Bronx, New York, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way
vCash: 1972

Quote:
This picture is called an avatar. Go to the User CP option in the panel at the top of the page. If you have a pic that you would like to have as your avatar, enter its location under the " Enter Avatar URL:" or " Upload an Avatar From Your Computer:" options in the Edit Avatar part of the User CP. Save it and your avatar should be to the left of all of your posts.
Club Fighter is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2007, 12:57 AM   #21
theunderdog
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 166

what's up my aussie friends?

Name: carlo

Fight experience: i don't really have an extensive fight experience but i joined a submission only tournament in college. i beat two guys pretty easily via ankle lock and armbar. they were not really tained for submission fighting. they fought because ufc inspired them. i lost in the semis guillotine. i tapped mostly because my opponent's armpit smelled like shit.

Favourite Boxer(s): gerry penalosa, pac, pbf, cotto.
Favoutie Athlete: Kobe Bryant

Other interests: Movies, books by latino writers

How did you find EastSideBoxing: stumbled upon it while reading boxing news
theunderdog is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2007, 03:45 AM   #22
maco_187
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

dan carter and jerry collins post on this jeese, there is a big mix of sports in the aussie forum, how do you boys reckon you will go in the world cup?
maco_187 is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2007, 12:22 PM   #23
Dan Carter

Yeah mate in all honesty we should go really well. So far this year we havnt played smart and that is our main focus for our first match and then we'll try and up the ante from there on.

I would like to thank all the posters who have wished me well in the cup and thanks for the help with the Avatar.

Training is keeping me pretty busy so must go.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:41 PM   #24
Dan Carter

Jerry use to post under Seanaka not Sean as i previously posted. Two things i have learnt about Jerry since I first met him 1. he has great knowledge of Boxing and 2. DONT EVER EVER run at him
Old 09-03-2007, 01:11 PM   #25
Dojo
The Animal
ESB Senior Member

Name: Jon

Location: Melbourne by way of, Melbourne, Newcastle, Brisbane, Sydney.

Fight experience: The first kid in grade one to be put on the "hot seat" for punching a grade six kid in the face. What? He ripped my favorite T Shirt!

Favourite Boxer(s): Briggs, Mundine, Cotto.

Other interests: AFL, Basketball, Football, League, Asian Chicks.
Dojo is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2007, 05:40 PM   #26
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

Dan Carter and Jerry Collins posting on here!!!! I might end up goin for the All Blacks
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2007, 06:54 PM   #27
maco_187
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Dan Carter and Jerry Collins posting on here!!!! I might end up goin for the All Blacks
while i wish the boys the best of luck, got to stick with the aussies here(even though realistically they shouldnt be in the final but aussie pride should see them play heaps better) NZ are big favourites for the cup, its going to be a better world cup then i expected i reckon some tough matches.... when exactly does the world cup start? i saw on the news australia had 10,000 people turn up to there training that is insane.....
maco_187 is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2007, 07:25 PM   #28
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Jerry use to post under Seanaka not Sean as i previously posted. Two things i have learnt about Jerry since I first met him 1. he has great knowledge of Boxing and 2. DONT EVER EVER run at him
yeah mate - i am expecting some big hits from him; he had a few rippers earlier in the year
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2007, 08:59 PM   #29
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Most NZ teams I usually barrack against as is precedure with the aussie-kiwi love hate relationship.

But I just love seeing the All Blacks in full flight, they are a joy to watch. I hope they win it, I dont want any northern hemisphere team taking Bill again.
NZ had a world cup voodoo though, they seem to never produce the results they are capable of at the world cup.
WhataRock is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2007, 08:59 PM   #30
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

This weekend maco, sep 8th.
WhataRock is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum