Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-23-2007, 11:10 PM   #1
SweetScienceFan
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Hatton showing once again that

He is one of, if not the best body puncher in the world. People talk about other fighters who just go crazy downstairs all night. However Hatton places his shots perfectly, and torques his body into his body punches better than anyone, in my honest opinion.

By the way, I am really getting tired of every fighter that loses in boxing being labeled as shot. They are attributing Castillo being shot because of his first fight with Corrales, yet fail to realize that he came out looking better than ever in his second fight with Corrales. Nothing has happened to Castillo since then to all of the sudden make him shot. Ricky Hatton made him look that way.
SweetScienceFan is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2007, 11:13 PM   #2
josak
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Hatton showing once again that

Hatton was in great shape, focused, fought perfectly. It definitely Hatton night.
josak is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2007, 11:16 PM   #3
markbrooklyn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetScienceFan
He is one of, if not the best body puncher in the world. People talk about other fighters who just go crazy downstairs all night. However Hatton places his shots perfectly, and torques his body into his body punches better than anyone, in my honest opinion.

By the way, I am really getting tired of every fighter that loses in boxing being labeled as shot. They are attributing Castillo being shot because of his first fight with Corrales, yet fail to realize that he came out looking better than ever in his second fight with Corrales. Nothing has happened to Castillo since then to all of the sudden make him shot. Ricky Hatton made him look that way.
Umm for 1. Castillo moved up from 135 to 140.. And 2. Hatton walks around at 190lbs when hes not training. Plus Castillo was shot you can even tell by his last fight with that bum. Lets see Hatton fight boxers with movement like Malginaggi!
markbrooklyn is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2007, 11:17 PM   #4
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP

Yes, Hatton is an elite bodypuncher in boxing.
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum