Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-07-2007, 02:16 AM   #61
sues2nd
Fading into Bolivian...
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will you guys consider Mayweather top 3 ever, if he beats up Hatton and retires ?

And seriously....look at Floyd's resume. I can name 30+ fighters EASILY who beat better competition (and beat).

Floyd is a once in a lifetime talent....I will NEVER take that away from him. But to put him in THE TOP FRIGGIN TEN ALL TIME is an just plain ****in stupid.

(and shiftygrits....or shall we call you bigtime10....again, I have forgotten more about boxing than you will ever know...please dont embarass yourself any further)
sues2nd is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2007, 02:16 AM   #62
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Default Re: Will you guys consider Mayweather top 3 ever, if he beats up Hatton and retires ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sues2nd
Im dumb and you have Floyd in your top ten (I jumped too quick at it....any day bro, we can go boxing knowledge and I will embarrass you...AND NOONE ON THIS SITE WILL TELL YOU DIFFERENT!!!).

Quick question....for all of those championships you named....how many defenses did you have?

12 for 5 titles (and I even counted the IBO, whatever the **** that is.... ).
Quote:
Now, as for the 130 arguement....What about Pep? Or Benny Leonard? Or Duran (as I mentioned)?
I could really keep going....
Mother ****er are you slow...........Duran fought at 135 not 130....the **** are you talking about..... I didnt put Floyd over benny leonard..and bitch I did not say floyd was top 10 right NOW.. I said with a win over hatton then a win over Mosley/Cotto winner..Dumb ass
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 02:17 AM   #63
Beebs
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1493

While belts are still important, don't you think that in the current state of alphabet soups and absurd mandatories and striping of belts, that they are not nearly as important as before?
Beebs is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 02:18 AM   #64
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftygrits
That sues 2nd mother****er talkiing shit...DEAD ****ing wrong dont even got the right weight class and shit...I never said Floyd over Pea...Floyd over Duran..Leonard..But hearns is debatable and you guys are talking some ****ing virgil hill who was a good but no a great fighter.. A good fighter...not great..repeat..floyd has fought many good fighters..with this criteria..no fighters of right now are shit...lol.............none ........
Speak English please. And then tell me how he is better than Duran and Leonard...
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 02:18 AM   #65
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Dumb Floyd hating bitches... **** out of here..you dont get as highly regarded by ALL OF BOXING by being a quote trendy fighter..here today gone tomorrow type of mother****er...
man they are too lame they can't find a fighter who has done what floyd has accomplidhed by the age of 30. they will make excuses and say he didn't fight the top guys but he did. as proved in the other thread about this same issue.
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 02:19 AM   #66
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
man they are too lame they can't find a fighter who has done what floyd has accomplidhed by the age of 30. they will make excuses and say he didn't fight the top guys but he did. as proved in the other thread about this same issue.
Lets all laugh at the idiot
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 02:19 AM   #67
sues2nd
Fading into Bolivian...
ESB Addict

Quote:
Mother ****er are you slow...........Duran fought at 135 not 130....the **** are you talking about..... I didnt put Floyd over benny leonard..and bitch I did not say floyd was top 10 right NOW.. I said with a win over hatton then a win over Mosley/Cotto winner..Dumb ass
And started his career at a LIGHTER WEIGHT (get off of boxrec buddy)!!! What is your point.

Floyd accomplished ALOT again at 130....but as I have said, HE ISNT THE BEST TO EVER FIGHT AT THAT WEIGHT!!!
sues2nd is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 02:21 AM   #68
sues2nd
Fading into Bolivian...
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
Lets all laugh at the idiot
hurhurhurhurhurhur!!

Hey who wants to bet that shittygrits and fagtime9 are the same guy?

Same dumb arguements...same dismissing of points from other people....same stupid insults....same smileys in every answer....same ol' bullshit....

sues2nd is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 02:21 AM   #69
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
Speak English please. And then tell me how he is better Duran and Leonard...
YOU are some dumb HIGH mother****ers..for real...You mother****ers need scroll the **** back and see what I originally said..This is assuming wins in the future bitch....If he cant become an ATG..lol by your standards by beating the best fighters out now..you need to realized you are a ****ing hater...and that fighters like virgil hill beat lesser fighters that were probably OK but NOTHING special at ****ing all..You mentioning his comp like they were great or something..lol
Old 09-07-2007, 02:25 AM   #70
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
YOU are some dumb HIGH mother****ers..for real...You mother****ers need scroll the **** back and see what I originally said..This is assuming wins in the future bitch....If he cant become an ATG..lol by your standards by beating the best fighters out now..you need to realized you are a ****ing hater...and that fighters like virgil hill beat lesser fighters that were probably OK but NOTHING special at ****ing all..You mentioning his comp like they were great or something..lol
You need to calm your childish ass down.

I never said he can't be an ATG. He can be, but not top 10 on those 2 fights. He has never beaten a prime ATG and only ONE P4P rated fighter.

And you don't know shit about Virgil Hill who in the 80's was a far more dominant champion than either Castillo or Corrales. You just said he beat lesser comp that were probably ok, meaning you don't know who they are so you can't judge them. I am not comparing him to PBF, I am comparing him to Corrales and Castillo. A win over a Prime Hill at 175 for a past it Hearns is better than a prime PBF over Corrales at 130.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 02:25 AM   #71
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Speak English please. And then tell me how he is better Duran and Leonard...

better then leonard yes, but debatable based on comp, and better then duran yes definitiely.

duran's titles outside of 135

147 ray leoanrd--lost rematch so no succesful defenses of a title at 147

154 davey moore-- beat a 12-0 fighter to win an alphabet title lost unification fight against hearns

160 barkley--barely beat barkely and never defended the 160 title he won

so duran was never the lineal or ring champ outside of 147 and he never made a succesful defense of any title outside of 135. so if duran is some super top 5 atg then why did he never dominate a division outside of 135 why did it take duran 5 years to get a title shot at middleweight. and after he lost the title at 160 he fought on another 9 years at 160 to never win the title again.

duran's career breaks down pre 1980 domianted 135 12 title defenses and post 1980 won three titles over 20 years

in contrast floyd has domianted 130-154, he would be favored over any fighter at those weights during his era. can anyone say the same about duran
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 02:26 AM   #72
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sues2nd
And started his career at a LIGHTER WEIGHT (get off of boxrec buddy)!!! What is your point.

Floyd accomplished ALOT again at 130....but as I have said, HE ISNT THE BEST TO EVER FIGHT AT THAT WEIGHT!!!
Bitch yeah you forgot more boxing then i ever knew..but your dumb ass dont even know what everybody ****ing knows you dumb bitch that Duran was not a champion at 130 but he got his championsip at 135 at ****ing lightweight which everybody knows about Duran being a ****ing beast at lightweight bitch I got a tv..I watch espn classic mother****er... You this clown got proven wrong on all kinds of shit..first saying whitaker was fighting at 130 then duran..lol SHUT THE **** UP >>>>>
Old 09-07-2007, 02:26 AM   #73
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
better then leonard yes, but debatable based on comp, and better then duran yes definitiely.

duran's titles outside of 135

147 ray leoanrd--lost rematch so no succesful defenses of a title at 147

154 davey moore-- beat a 12-0 fighter to win an alphabet title lost unification fight against hearns

160 barkley--barely beat barkely and never defended the 160 title he won

so duran was never the lineal or ring champ outside of 147 and he never made a succesful defense of any title outside of 135. so if duran is some super top 5 atg then why did he never dominate a division outside of 135 why did it take duran 5 years to get a title shot at middleweight. and after he lost the title at 160 he fought on another 9 years at 160 to never win the title again.

duran's career breaks down pre 1980 domianted 135 12 title defenses and post 1980 won three titles over 20 years

in contrast floyd has domianted 130-154, he would be favored over any fighter at those weights during his era. can anyone say the same about duran
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 02:26 AM   #74
sues2nd
Fading into Bolivian...
ESB Addict

Quote:
Did you just recently get into boxing or something? You sound like it.

And BTW, it was said that after he beats HATTON, not all of the top comp out there, will he be top 10. And the answer to that is EMPHATICALLY NO!

Again, Holyfield, Hopkins and Jones are all FAR ahead of him. Meaning he aint even top 3 of ACTIVE FIGHTERS!!!

Oh and let me clear something up...if we are talking a pure talent (accomplishments and resume be damned....) you could out Floyd top ten and I doubt many people would put up THAT much of an arguement.....but that is NOT what the thread, nor your post stated.

(I do believe ONE person said that....the guy with the MMA avatar...and if you noticed...noone said shit to him about it...because its valid or at least arguable)
sues2nd is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 02:28 AM   #75
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
He has never beaten a prime ATG and only ONE P4P rated fighter.
no fighter in their prime would be considered an ATG that is only conferred after their career has ended. in terms of p4p that is wholly subjective. beating the champ is what counts.
bigtime9 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum