Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 07-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
galeranews
Journeyman

vCash: 1000
Default Kuziemski vs Braehmer 22th August for the WBA Light Heavyweight eliminator.

Aleksy Kuziemski(Poland) will face Juergen Braehmer(Germany) on 22nd August. Both fighters are promoted by Universum Box Promotion so this fight may be in Hungary. On this day Kohl will have event on Hungary.
Tale of the Tape:
Braehmer - 30
Height:
Kuziemski - 180 cm
Braehmer - 181 cm
Stance:
Kuziemski - Orthodox
Braehmer - Southpaw
Titles:
Kuziemski : former WBO InterContinental and current EBA champion
Braehmer : former WBC International Super Middleweight, former WBO InterContinental Super Middleweight, current EBU Light Heavyweight champion
Records:
Kuziemski - 17-0, 4 KO
Braehmer - 33-2, 27 KO
Notable wins:
Kuziemski : against Armin Dollinger, Mantas Tarvydas, Ladislav Kutil, Julio Cesar Dominguez, Dario Cichello, Enad Licina, Karin Bennama, Peter Venancio and Sergey Karanevich
Braehmer : against Henry Porras, Andre Thysse, Tony Menefee, Ray Domenge, Antonio Brancalion, Mario Veit, Rachid Kanfouah, Rudi Lupo, Omar Eduardo Gonzalez, Karim Bennama, Hector Javier Velazco, Roman Aramian and Francisco Antonio Mora
Loses:
Kuziemski - undefeated
Braehmer - to Mario Veit and Hugo Hernan Garay

Both fighters had nice amateur career. But what about this fight? Last Kuziemski's fight he won by shot to the body against Armin Dollinger. Braehmer by easy TKO in round 1 over Antonio Brancalion.
My opinion - it's hard to say for me but it would be easy victory for Braehmer. He is smarter, faster than Kuziemski. And also has more experience than Aleksy.
galeranews is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 12:33 AM   #2
yal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Default Re: Kuziemski vs Braehmer 22th August for the WBA Light Heavyweight eliminator.

Me personally I never believed in Brahmer, it's very overestimated in Germany, he did me ever, he certainly took his revenge against Veit but it was on the decline, Brahmer is good in just three first times he does not like pressure, it takes a few strokes he is disturbed, I am convinced that if it imposes Kuziemski pressing as he usually does, even if lack of striking with repeated blows , Brahmer do not like this kind of style will be overwhelmed and disturbed, I see the Polish Kohl points but will do everything to ensure that Brahmer wins, I hope the judges will be neutral.
yal is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2009, 03:41 PM   #3
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Kuziemski vs Braehmer 22th August for the WBA Light Heavyweight eliminator.

Kuziemski is a feather fisted runner who cant crack an egg with his soft punches!

Braehmer 'd better take some lessons in Ottke's school for pro sprinters

Kuziemski is boring as hell. Guess that Kohl wants to get rid of him!
Very awkward fighter! Not an easy fight for the German,but the Pole is the underdog.Thats for sure!
Odo is offline  Top
Old 07-26-2009, 03:12 PM   #4
PolishPummler
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 197

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odo View Post
Kuziemski is a feather fisted runner who cant crack an egg with his soft punches!

Braehmer 'd better take some lessons in Ottke's school for pro sprinters

Kuziemski is boring as hell. Guess that Kohl wants to get rid of him!
Very awkward fighter! Not an easy fight for the German,but the Pole is the underdog.Thats for sure!
Thanks for helping him along Teddy Atlas.Whatever Odo proclaims the exact opposite happens
PolishPummler is offline  Top
Old 07-29-2009, 06:06 PM   #5
Brickhaus
Packs the house
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Kuziemski by VERY boring decision. If you haven't seen Kuziemski before, think Yuri Foreman (from what little I've seen of him anyway).
Brickhaus is offline  Top
Old 07-29-2009, 07:34 PM   #6
Chud
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1526

guess its good news as it means that Shumenov-Brahmer will probably happen and we will finally get to see Shumenov.
Chud is offline  Top
Old 08-04-2009, 07:52 AM   #7
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishPummler View Post
Thanks for helping him along Teddy Atlas.Whatever Odo proclaims the exact opposite happens

I guess you dont like calling a spade a spade,dont you!
Face the truth,Pole! You compatriot is a pain to wach due to his extremely boring style! He also cant crack an egg with his feather fisted punches.The German wont be bothered by them.Thats for sure!
Nevertheless,a victory for the German is no sure bet as Kuziemsk is a very skilled and slick mover.
Well,I for one cant really see Kuziemski beat Braehmer.
Braehmer by late stoppage victory!
Teddy Atlas,eh!
Odo is offline  Top
Old 08-05-2009, 11:07 AM   #8
PolishPummler
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odo View Post

I guess you dont like calling a spade a spade,dont you!
Face the truth,Pole! You compatriot is a pain to wach due to his extremely boring style! He also cant crack an egg with his feather fisted punches.The German wont be bothered by them.Thats for sure!
Nevertheless,a victory for the German is no sure bet as Kuziemsk is a very skilled and slick mover.
Well,I for one cant really see Kuziemski beat Braehmer.
Braehmer by late stoppage victory!
Teddy Atlas,eh!
Not saying he WILL win but you are making the same mistake you have made 5x over when it comes to Poles in Boxing...you overly focus on there negatives.

I guess Braehmer is the perfect fighter???Nothing negative on him??
Old 08-06-2009, 04:32 AM   #9
M.Alexander
Tough Mofo
ESB Senior Member

I hope Braehmer wins because I wanna see Shumenov vs. Braehmer. Thats gonna be a hell of a fight.
M.Alexander is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2009, 04:37 PM   #10
ollyc
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 876

According to boxrec this is now for the interim WBO light heavyweight title!
If rumours are to be believed it doesn't seem like Universum have much faith in Braehmer! Before Garay lost his WBA title to Campillo it had been suggested Universum were preparing to sacrifice a fading Erdei in an in house exchange of the WBO title. Then when Garay lost his title Braehmer/Kuziemski was announced as a WBA title eliminator.
Then Shumenov/Campillo was announced and suddenly Braehmer/Kuziemski is now, as aforementioned, for the interim WBO light heavyweight title!
ollyc is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2009, 05:00 PM   #11
vick_ramalot

vCash: 1553

Both fights, Braehmer/Kuziemski and Shumenov/Campillo are up in the air.. also Braehmer vs Campillo is still possible..
a Spanish civil court prohibits Campillo to fight vs Shumenov because UBP says they would own an exclusive option to host his fight..
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][backPid]=48&cHash=ba22864ecf
vick_ramalot is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2009, 07:22 PM   #12
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 823

Kuziemski wants to rematch Shumenov...

I hope Kuziemski will beat Brahmer....
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2009, 09:48 PM   #13
11player
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Strange situation this one with Campillo and Universum.

Both fights should happen anyway, which is good.
11player is offline  Top
Old 08-20-2009, 03:43 PM   #14
PolishPummler
Champion
East Side Guru

So we are a couple of days away from watching the feather fisted,boring runner Kuziemski fight against the flawless Braehmer.This will be Kuziemski's one and only shot considering his age.I will be rooting for the feather fisted runner against the flawless German.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #15
ollyc
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 876

This is getting more and more confusing. According to Boxrec as of now this fight is still for the interim WBO lhw title. But in a further twist Karo Murat has announced he will be vacating his EBU smw title and will in his next fight contest the vacant WBO intercontinental lhw against Sergey Demchenko. So at this moment in time Murat is seemingly being guided towards a WBO title shot - so could we possibly see Murat vs Braehmer in the future?
ollyc is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum