Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2007, 01:29 AM   #1
freddy-wak
M O D E R A T O R
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: JC SUPERSTAR TKO12 TAYLOR
Posts: 17,988
vCash: 75
Default How The Hell Was Sept 15 Not Worth It

whats wrong with some of you pansy ass ****en so called boxing fans....would you rather pay 50+ bucks to see THE GOLDEN OR PRETTY BOY DANCE AROUND, popular guys with mainstream names that dont give a **** about their fans.....or would you rather pay 40 bucks to see juarez and marquez duke it out until one can't throw anymore......bojado who brings it in every fight...forbes who's a great boxer that actually loves to mix it up....mora vs ouma would've been hella great....robert guerrero who always leaves it all in the ring....

maybe you all need to find another ****en sport man, for reals....there is more complaining in here then there is conversations now....this is turning into a big ****en bitching olympics....
freddy-wak is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2007, 01:31 AM   #2
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 3,045
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How The Hell Was Sept 15 Not Worth It

since when do Juarez and Marquez throw until they cant throw anymore?
Illmatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:33 AM   #3
freddy-wak
M O D E R A T O R
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: JC SUPERSTAR TKO12 TAYLOR
Posts: 17,988
vCash: 75
Default Re: How The Hell Was Sept 15 Not Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic
since when do Juarez and Marquez throw until they cant throw anymore?
did you barely start watching both of them...
freddy-wak is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:35 AM   #4
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 3,045
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How The Hell Was Sept 15 Not Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy-wak
did you barely start watching both of them...
looks like youve just watched clips of them.... Juarez isn't active enough to make a fight with Marquez, and if youre not active against Marquez, then he will gladly coast to an easy UD victory. I dont think that fight woulve been entertaining, there are a lot better fights to be made at 130.
Illmatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:39 AM   #5
freddy-wak
M O D E R A T O R
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: JC SUPERSTAR TKO12 TAYLOR
Posts: 17,988
vCash: 75
Default Re: How The Hell Was Sept 15 Not Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic
looks like youve just watched clips of them.... Juarez isn't active enough to make a fight with Marquez, and if youre not active against Marquez, then he will gladly coast to an easy UD victory. I dont think that fight woulve been entertaining, there are a lot better fights to be made at 130.
watched clips of them ???

i've been watching rocky since his first couple of fights....yeah he's a bit slow, but he's explosive....and juan, please....i was telling most fools in here that he was gonna give manny hell.....everybody, i mean everybody just laughed.....

tell me this...aside from punk ***** m'****as being star struck, DO YOU THINK IT WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER THAN OSCAR VS FLOYD
freddy-wak is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:42 AM   #6
KO Boxing
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,538
vCash: 950
Default Re: How The Hell Was Sept 15 Not Worth It

Was looking forward to it. Had a good undercard too, which imo, would have probably turned out better than the main.

Disappointing it had to be called off.
KO Boxing is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:44 AM   #7
freddy-wak
M O D E R A T O R
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: JC SUPERSTAR TKO12 TAYLOR
Posts: 17,988
vCash: 75
Default Re: How The Hell Was Sept 15 Not Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Boxing
Was looking forward to it. Had a good undercard too, which imo, would have probably turned out better than the main.

Disappointing it had to be called off.
thats what im saying man....i dont understand boxing fans nowadays....they dont support the sport...

you dont hear mma fans complaining about every damn fight being on ppv....they just support, respect, and enjoy the sport....
freddy-wak is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:47 AM   #8
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 3,045
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How The Hell Was Sept 15 Not Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominga
Nothing will be worse than Oscar-Floyd, I give you that.
Oscar-Hopkins was worse.

And yes this fight wouldnt be as good as Oscar-Floyd, b/c wheres the excitement? Where's the hype? What questions will this fight answer?

None....we know where Rocky is on the ladder at 130, and should be at 126. And also, Marquez needs a great opponent to make a great fight.
Illmatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:53 AM   #9
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 3,045
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How The Hell Was Sept 15 Not Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominga
Jeebus man, stop defending the Floyd-DLH fight. That was the death knell for boxing.
then why continue to watch it? its dead
Illmatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:03 AM   #10
freddy-wak
M O D E R A T O R
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: JC SUPERSTAR TKO12 TAYLOR
Posts: 17,988
vCash: 75
Default Re: How The Hell Was Sept 15 Not Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic
Oscar-Hopkins was worse.

And yes this fight wouldnt be as good as Oscar-Floyd, b/c wheres the excitement? Where's the hype? What questions will this fight answer?

None....we know where Rocky is on the ladder at 130, and should be at 126. And also, Marquez needs a great opponent to make a great fight.
so your saying rocky wouldn't of made him fight ....i think barrera will call you a liar
freddy-wak is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:08 AM   #11
thewoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,868
vCash: 950
Default Re: How The Hell Was Sept 15 Not Worth It

I think 09/15 woutl have been a great night of boxing but should not be on PPV. For what I pay for HBO and showtime one of those ****er should have been willing to pick up the card and put up the money.
thewoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:52 AM   #12
unclepaulie
Run like an antelope!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,025
vCash: 541
Default Re: How The Hell Was Sept 15 Not Worth It

so all the other fights are cancelle to? is ouma or anybody else still gonna fight that night
unclepaulie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:23 AM   #13
The Hitman
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 97
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How The Hell Was Sept 15 Not Worth It

I was pumped for this card, it was absolutely stacked with talent. It looked to be a real Boxing fans card. I think they should reschedule the remaining fights for a smaller venue as it would be a shame to cancel everything.
The Hitman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:24 AM   #14
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How The Hell Was Sept 15 Not Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy-wak
whats wrong with some of you pansy ass ****en so called boxing fans....would you rather pay 50+ bucks to see THE GOLDEN OR PRETTY BOY DANCE AROUND, popular guys with mainstream names that dont give a **** about their fans.....or would you rather pay 40 bucks to see juarez and marquez duke it out until one can't throw anymore......bojado who brings it in every fight...forbes who's a great boxer that actually loves to mix it up....mora vs ouma would've been hella great....robert guerrero who always leaves it all in the ring....

maybe you all need to find another ****en sport man, for reals....there is more complaining in here then there is conversations now....this is turning into a big ****en bitching olympics....
These ***** fanboys need to be told who to pay big money for Freddy. But what would you expect from children who whorship one boxer.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 10:22 AM   #15
boxbox
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,117
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How The Hell Was Sept 15 Not Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy-wak
whats wrong with some of you pansy ass ****en so called boxing fans....would you rather pay 50+ bucks to see THE GOLDEN OR PRETTY BOY DANCE AROUND, popular guys with mainstream names that dont give a **** about their fans.....or would you rather pay 40 bucks to see juarez and marquez duke it out until one can't throw anymore......bojado who brings it in every fight...forbes who's a great boxer that actually loves to mix it up....mora vs ouma would've been hella great....robert guerrero who always leaves it all in the ring....

maybe you all need to find another ****en sport man, for reals....there is more complaining in here then there is conversations now....this is turning into a big ****en bitching olympics....

JMM and Juarez will definitely give us a good fight, but i think its the kind of fight that people would rather watch in replay or delayed telecast rather that pay for it because i dont think there's a lot of fans out there that cares passionately for these fighters...
boxbox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013