Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 03-18-2013, 09:31 PM   #1501
MagnaNasakki
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

I was rather afraid of my identity going public and ruining posting for me. Fibbed some elements of my personal backstory to make sure nothing lined up perfectly and big "I figured it out!" threads started popping up. I wasn't really a member of the community back then I've since come to the conclusion that it's not espionage and if somebody figures it out in private, great. People here like to talk boxing beyond my own experiences, which is what I'm here for.

Mr. Lefe, I indeed lied in that post. My apologies, sir, if that offends you. If I need to set the record straight further with ya, PM me and I'll be glad to do so.
MagnaNasakki is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2013, 03:16 AM   #1502
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

vCash: 330

I had actually figured that but it's your perogative

Anyways wlad still pushed rock's shit in.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2013, 05:30 AM   #1503
lefe
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaNasakki View Post
I was rather afraid of my identity going public and ruining posting for me. Fibbed some elements of my personal backstory to make sure nothing lined up perfectly and big "I figured it out!" threads started popping up. I wasn't really a member of the community back then I've since come to the conclusion that it's not espionage and if somebody figures it out in private, great. People here like to talk boxing beyond my own experiences, which is what I'm here for.

Mr. Lefe, I indeed lied in that post. My apologies, sir, if that offends you. If I need to set the record straight further with ya, PM me and I'll be glad to do so.
It's Ok I understand that.I am enjoying in your posts and it is great to have something like you on this forum.I am considering to turn pro and I am not that young at 33,but I know that you are older in your 40's and still going strong so I would be very thankful in future for some advice of you.
lefe is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2013, 06:41 AM   #1504
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 239

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaNasakki View Post

I was on to you a long time ago...Ive worked with guys in and around the pro game and most attuidues towards k2 is the opposite of what you preach..... You claim Brewster is a personal friend in one post but in another you claim you never conversed with him about the biggest win of his career against Wlad and one of the biggest upsets from the past ten years? What did ye talk about , curtins?.....Ive seen you cop out of a few personal questions in that thread that was brought up....If you wanted to shield your idenity you should of not talked about it in the fullest detail. Its extremly ignorant to want to have it both ways...From all your supposed years in boxing there should be nothing holding you back from just objectivily talking box without claims of how you got the best of George Foreman or how you think Marciano is a puzzle you think you could solve.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2013, 10:11 AM   #1505
lefe
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
I was on to you a long time ago...Ive worked with guys in and around the pro game and most attuidues towards k2 is the opposite of what you preach..... You claim Brewster is a personal friend in one post but in another you claim you never conversed with him about the biggest win of his career against Wlad and one of the biggest upsets from the past ten years? What did ye talk about , curtins?.....Ive seen you cop out of a few personal questions in that thread that was brought up....If you wanted to shield your idenity you should of not talked about it in the fullest detail. Its extremly ignorant to want to have it both ways...From all your supposed years in boxing there should be nothing holding you back from just objectivily talking box without claims of how you got the best of George Foreman or how you think Marciano is a puzzle you think you could solve.
I would be disappoint if Magna doesn't exist.
lefe is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2013, 12:33 PM   #1506
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

Dino it's no different to a lot of us here, just on a smaller scale.

I will happily tell people I'm a maths teacher in the north of England. I will go as far as to say I'm a mid 20's man in Manchester, i dont mind people knowing bits here and there but I'd hate my identity coming out.

I'm sure many here are the same in that some things they'll divulge and others they won't. When things get too lose to the bone i would back out as well.

If you're so desperate to know about his relationship with the sport pm him and ask. For the last year his tune has always been the same

"let's not derail the thread, wanna know something feel free to message me"

It is absolutely great reading his experiences but it ain't something we should take for granted. Everyone has a line.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2013, 01:56 PM   #1507
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 239

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post
Dino it's no different to a lot of us here, just on a smaller scale.

I will happily tell people I'm a maths teacher in the north of England. I will go as far as to say I'm a mid 20's man in Manchester, i dont mind people knowing bits here and there but I'd hate my identity coming out.

I'm sure many here are the same in that some things they'll divulge and others they won't. When things get too lose to the bone i would back out as well.

If you're so desperate to know about his relationship with the sport pm him and ask. For the last year his tune has always been the same

"let's not derail the thread, wanna know something feel free to message me"

It is absolutely great reading his experiences but it ain't something we should take for granted. Everyone has a line.
Your situation does't match up to maga's in the slightest.....Im not desperate nor do i have any interest to who he is for the sole reason I dont believe anything that comes out of his mouth....He's blatantly told porkies, contradicted himeslf nemours times, made claims that weren't true and is way to biased for me to take him for real...
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #1508
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Your situation does't match up to maga's in the slightest.....Im not desperate nor do i have any interest to who he is for the sole reason I dont believe anything that comes out of his mouth....He's blatantly told porkies, contradicted himeslf nemours times, made claims that weren't true and is way to biased for me to take him for real...
It matches in that neither of us want our identity out there for different reasons and different levels of magnitude.

Anyways fukin drop it and get back to the thread. Most of these posts will get deleted anyways and rightly so.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #1509
SP_Mauler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post
It matches in that neither of us want our identity out there for different reasons and different levels of magnitude.

Anyways fukin drop it and get back to the thread. Most of these posts will get deleted anyways and rightly so.
Dino has a point, he wants all the recognition, ends up contradicting himself but he doesn't want to reveal anything about himself and expects credibility for these things.

Why would he lie about his pro career when he hasn't even revealed anything about himself?
SP_Mauler is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2013, 04:55 PM   #1510
KOTF
Bingooo
East Side Guru

vCash: 66874

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP_Mauler View Post
Dino has a point, he wants all the recognition, ends up contradicting himself but he doesn't want to reveal anything about himself and expects credibility for these things.

Why would he lie about his pro career when he hasn't even revealed anything about himself?
Magna is Tony Thompson
KOTF is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2013, 05:01 PM   #1511
SP_Mauler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOTF View Post
Magna is Tony Thompson
Beats Price then goes straight to a computer to post on ESB? We'll see
SP_Mauler is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #1512
KOTF
Bingooo
East Side Guru

vCash: 66874

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP_Mauler View Post
Beats Price then goes straight to a computer to post on ESB? We'll see
iPhone
KOTF is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #1513
Rajon Rondo
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOTF View Post
iPhone
If he really is the guy he makes out he is, going on what he has said it won't be Tony Thompson I would imagine.
Rajon Rondo is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #1514
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP

Park this nonsense please.
McGrain is online now  Top
Old 03-19-2013, 06:49 PM   #1515
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP

That's a final warning then, if i have to delete any more posts i'll serve a ban behind that.
McGrain is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum