Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2007, 09:56 PM   #61
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,498
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
The best have always sought out the best, TO PROVE THEMSELVES.
No less should be expected of Floyd.
are you implying floyd has not fought the best fighters here we go again with this bullshit

130- genaro hernandez ring/lineal wbc champ
135- jose luis castillo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ranked by ring/lineal wbc champ
140- Arturo gatti #1 ranked by ring wbc champ
147- Carlos Baldomir Ring /lineal/wbc champ
154- Oscar De La hoya #3 ranked by ring wbc champ

are you trying to revise history and say these fighters were not recognized as the best of their division when floyd beat them

cassa had his chance at greatness and failed evrytime he was supposed to win a big fight. he only became ring champ at 135 after diego couldn't make weight anymore.

cassa lost the big fight with freitas, and lost to castillo in 2004 why the **** would floyd fight a guy who loses to a fighter he already beat.

floyd fighting casa in 2005 would have been like pacman fighting rocky juarez after barrera beat him. the shit don't wash no matter how you revisionist's rub and scrub.

cassa is nothing special and is an above average fighter who has won titles in 2 weightclasses he has never been the man at any weightclass that floyd was in. Maybe if cass had beaten freitas and castillo you revisionist's would have a case but he didin't so how could floyd duck someone like that.


Quote:
I question whether he can clean out 47 as Cotto, SSM, and Williams all have a solid chance of beating Mayweather. Yet, that's what makes it great and would allow Floyd TO EARN HIS STRIPES
did duran clean out middleweight, what about ray at 168 understand perspective.
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2007, 10:07 PM   #62
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
why the **** would floyd fight a guy who loses to a fighter he already beat.
I dunno...why did he fight Gatti after Manfredy beat him (PBF beat Manfredy right)

Why did he fight Carlos Hernandaz after Genaro Hernandez already beat him (PBF beat Genaro right?)

kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:16 PM   #63
KO Boxing
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,538
vCash: 950
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:



You know what? You guys can live in your little dream world, sitting up on your high stools, bagging out BigTime and PacDBest, when CLEARLY some of the worst and most irrational posters are in this thread.

Floyd DUCKED Casa at 147 to fight his tune-up Mitchell? WHAT?! And I won't even start with Spada, Mr. I got schooled by Leonard Dorin who got ****ed up by Gatti in 2 who got more destroyed by Floyd than any other fighter who's destroyed Gatti in history (which is quite a few).

Re-Read the first 2 posts. CLOSE THREAD... And Owned.

KO Boxing is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:19 PM   #64
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Boxing


You know what? You guys can live in your little dream world, sitting up on your high stools, bagging out BigTime and PacDBest, when CLEARLY some of the worst and most irrational posters are in this thread.

Floyd DUCKED Casa at 147 to fight his tune-up Mitchell? WHAT?! And I won't even start with Spada, Mr. I got schooled by Leonard Dorin who got ****ed up by Gatti in 2 who got more destroyed by Floyd than any other fighter who's destroyed Gatti in history (which is quite a few).

Re-Read the first 2 posts. CLOSE THREAD... And Owned.

Bigtime and PacD get bagged on because they won't admit their wrong when they are and simply change the subject or criteria and then insult you. If they would admit they were wrong, they wouldn't get the flack they do.

If they want to have divisive views fine. But they shouldn't change facts to suit their purpose.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:21 PM   #65
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,498
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
What you're forgetting is that there are many people who think Casamayor has never lost a fight and all his losses were SD's (if you don't count the b.s. decductions aginst Freitas) if Floyd were to beat Cass convincingly it would've been a tremendous feather under his cap.
I disagree, look at cassa historically as compared to diego corrales. from 2002-2005 cassa did not distinguish himself as the best fighter from 130-135. he lost the corrales rematch lost the unification fight with freitas, and lost in 2004 to castillo. you and I can scream robbery all day but the fact remains he lost all of these fights.

you could make a case for cassa if he had won his big fights. you also have to look at cassa's age why would floyd fight a blown up 135lber in his first fight at 147. there was no ducking going on just plain common sense.


Quote:
And regardless, he would've posed a way bigger threat to Floyd than the pathectic display Sharba put up.
how so have you seen cassa fight before. who has more kos sharmba or cassa.

Quote:
Floyd knew this so he picked Sharmba. And we're not talking about Casa at 130 (even though Cass was calling Floyd out BEFORE he fought Freitas) we're talking about Floyd choosing to fight Sharmba instead of Cass at 147 when it was down to those two.
once again cassa was at 135 shamrba was at 147 why would floyd call out a 135lber for his first fight at 147. how the **** does that make sense in your mind
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:27 PM   #66
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,498
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
I dunno...why did he fight Gatti after Manfredy beat him (PBF beat Manfredy right)
because gatti was ranked #1 by ring and was the wbc champ..that is a fact

Quote:
Why did he fight Carlos Hernandaz after Genaro Hernandez already beat him (PBF beat Genaro right?)
carlos earned his spot to fight for the championship again, what did cassa do to earn his shot at floyd...you're one stupid **** aren't you
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:29 PM   #67
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
because gatti was ranked #1 by ring and was the wbc champ..that is a fact



carlos earned his spot to fight for the championship again, what did cassa do to earn his shot at floyd...you're one stupid **** aren't you
Then you have the answer to this question.

Quote:
why the **** would floyd fight a guy who loses to a fighter he already beat.
So I guess he could have fought Casamayor regardless of whether or not he lost to Castillo and Corrales. Easy enough.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:31 PM   #68
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,498
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Bigtime and PacD get bagged on because they won't admit their wrong when they are and simply change the subject or criteria and then insult you. If they would admit they were wrong, they wouldn't get the flack they do.

If they want to have divisive views fine. But they shouldn't change facts to suit their purpose.
you lame ass bitch you have yet to prove me wrong in any discussion that relates to floyd. the facts speak for themselves. floyd beaing the best of his generation is not divisive it's a fact.

that's why I make you my bitch so often you're too busy trying to conform to others views. I am not a lightweight like pacdbest you come at me with your tired ass bullshit you better have some facts to back it up
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:31 PM   #69
KO Boxing
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,538
vCash: 950
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
Bigtime and PacD get bagged on because they won't admit their wrong when they are and simply change the subject or criteria and then insult you. If they would admit they were wrong, they wouldn't get the flack they do.

If they want to have divisive views fine. But they shouldn't change facts to suit their purpose.
Others on here have done the same. IMO, in some instances, it's even worse. Have you read all the pages in this thread? It's worse than ANY Pac thread I've seen, at least for a while (and right now, I'm doing my best to stay away from Pac threads).

Some guys are even trying to use OTHER forum posters as evidence...
KO Boxing is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:32 PM   #70
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
you lame ass bitch you have yet to prove me wrong in any discussion that relates to floyd. the facts speak for themselves. floyd beaing the best of his generation is not divisive it's a fact.

that's why I make you my bitch so often you're too busy trying to conform to others views. I am not a lightweight like pacdbest you come at me with your tired ass bullshit you better have some facts to back it up


I just did in case you didn't notice. Or were you asking why PBF would fight a guy who has lost to a guy he already beat because you already knew?
kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:35 PM   #71
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,498
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Then you have the answer to this question.
wrong again, cassa was not ranked by the ring at 140 or 147 so why would floyd fight a blown up 135lber for his first fight at 147. you're comment did not answer this question.

using gatti and hernandez as an analogy is stupid since floyd fought in the same division as gatti and hernandez when he was at those weights.
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:36 PM   #72
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Boxing
Others on here have done the same. IMO, in some instances, it's even worse. Have you read all the pages in this thread? It's worse than ANY Pac thread I've seen, at least for a while (and right now, I'm doing my best to stay away from Pac threads).

Some guys are even trying to use OTHER forum posters as evidence...
Yah, thats a little off using other forum posters as evidence.

But as far as Bigtime and PacD go, look at what he just did. He made obvious derogatory remarks insinuatiing that PBF wouldn't fight a fighter who already lost to a fighter he beat already and that it was somehow bad. It's pointed out to him that PBF already did that, and instead of saying "Oh OK" he gives excuses for those fights either not realizing that it proves that his insinuation is wrong, or just choosing to ignore it.

Thats why he gets bagged on. PacDbest is the same.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:37 PM   #73
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
wrong again, cassa was not ranked by the ring at 140 or 147 so why would floyd fight a blown up 135lber for his first fight at 147. you're comment did not answer this question.

using gatti and hernandez as an analogy is stupid since floyd fought in the same division as gatti and hernandez when he was at those weights.
Doesn't matter Bigtime. Adding on caveats now will not erase what you said. Next time do research before making it sound like PBF would never do this. BTW, he could have fought Casamayor long before then....that is also mentioned in this thread, and thus what I was asserting.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:37 PM   #74
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,498
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Or were you asking why PBF would fight a guy who has lost to a guy he already beat because you already knew?
once again bitch made why would floyd fight a blown up 135lber for his first fight at 147

don't worry I'll wait
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:38 PM   #75
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: A Mayweather Revisionist's worst nightmare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
once again bitch made why would floyd fight a blown up 135lber for his first fight at 147

don't worry I'll wait
Keep waiting cuz thats not relevant and it's not what I quoted you saying.

The whole thing is unimportant to me....keep posting if you think it will help your case. I already made my point.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013