Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 08:03 PM   #46
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Introducing: Pinoy Prospect Jonathan Taconing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacDbest
Did Proksa fought Bums or Tough opponents??? Answer me KG!!! I want to prove boxrec usefullness.
Why would I answer you on that PacDbest....I don't care about that nor did I ever mention it. Talk to me about stuff I posted, not something someone else posted.

You want to prove Boxrec's usefullness, but not about anything I care about. Of course it's useful for looking up records and stuff. But it's rankings are not, and thats all I have commented on.

Don't ask me questions that have nothing to do with what I said.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2007, 08:04 PM   #47
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyn1550
Thanks I'll be looking out for him
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]=

This is the 1st fight I saw Banal, He's fighting an equally undefeated Thai fighter. There are more fights there you can watch. All impressive wins.
PacDbest is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2007, 08:08 PM   #48
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
Why would I answer you on that PacDbest....I don't care about that nor did I ever mention it. Talk to me about stuff I posted, not something someone else posted.

You want to prove Boxrec's usefullness, but not about anything I care about. Of course it's useful for looking up records and stuff. But it's rankings are not, and thats all I have commented on.

Don't ask me questions that have nothing to do with what I said.
I already said what I think about their rankings. Its a Robot computer generated rankings favors recently fought fighters.

I already OWNED you today & refuse to admit it.

Did Proksa fought Bums or Tough opponents!!! Answer this!!!
PacDbest is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2007, 08:10 PM   #49
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I already said what I think about their rankings. Its a Robot computer generated rankings favors recently fought fighters.

I already OWNED you today & refuse to admit it.

Did Proksa fought Bums or Tough opponents!!! Answer this!!!
You owned me today? Sure. Where. Are you like that loser Bigtime and think that declaring yourself a winner makes you a winner?

Why are you asking me this question. I never mentioned that fighter at all.

You used the rankings, then said that you didn't care about them. Then why use them? See how I am asking you questions about something you ACTUALLY posted? You should try doing the same.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2007, 08:11 PM   #50
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Thanks I'll be looking out for him
This my #2 Prospect, Bernabe concepcion

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
PacDbest is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2007, 08:12 PM   #51
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Tell you what PacD best....you get the same treatment as him. You keep declaring you own me? We can test that theory.....He turned down the debate. You want to take his place? Open public poll on who wins?
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2007, 08:15 PM   #52
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
You owned me today? Sure.

Why are you asking me this question. I never mentioned that fighter at all.

You used the rankings, then said that you didn't care about them. Then why use them? See how I am asking you questions about something you ACTUALLY posted? You should try doing the same.
We're talking about Prospects here. You are OFF topic here & trying to Hijack this Thread again. Make your own topic about Boxrec rankings. This is about Pinoy Prospects. By the way who is your Fav Prospect that you are high on???
PacDbest is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2007, 08:18 PM   #53
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
We're talking about Prospects here. You are OFF topic here & trying to Hijack this Thread again. Make your own topic about Boxrec rankings. This is about Pinoy Prospects. By the way who is your Fav Prospect that you are high on???
I don't need to hijack your thread....don't make such an ignorant statement and you won't get called out on it. YOU mentioned the boxrec rankings...if you don't want to discuss it, don't bring it up. ANYTHING brought up in a thread is open for discussion. If you don't know that, then you need to learn what a public message board is. And if this is about Pinoy prospects, then tell that to the guys who are talking about other prospects who are NOT Pinoy. You never stay consistant.

No prospects I am high on. I am focused on establish fighters right now.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2007, 08:18 PM   #54
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Tell you what PacD best....you get the same treatment as him. You keep declaring you own me? We can test that theory.....He turned down the debate. You want to take his place? Open public poll on who wins?
Old tactics. That's why I love it here than Pacland. There's more pachaters here & I'm happy to OWN a lot of them.

My Pinoy brothers, are you enjoying this???
PacDbest is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2007, 08:20 PM   #55
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Old tactics. That's why I love it here than Pacland. There's more pachaters here & I'm happy to OWN a lot of them.

My Pinoy brothers, are you enjoying this???
So you won't do it? It's funny how guys like you are quick to say "owned" (which is childish as hell) but won't actually agree to see if anyone else thinks as highly of them as they do.

Everyone not Pinoy, and there are more of us than there are of you, thinks this is funny. But not the same way you do.

Pac hater....nope, I just don't like you much cuz you're arrogant and ignorant and talk down about other fighters who aren't your beloved Pinoy.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2007, 08:23 PM   #56
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I don't need to hijack your thread....don't make such an ignorant statement and you won't get called out on it. YOU mentioned the boxrec rankings...if you don't want to discuss it, don't bring it up. ANYTHING brought up in a thread is open for discussion. If you don't know that, then you need to learn what a public message board is. And if this is about Pinoy prospects, then tell that to the guys who are talking about other prospects who are NOT Pinoy. You never stay consistant.

No prospects I am high on. I am focused on establish fighters right now.
Playing it safe again??? You don't pick underdogs, Don't pick any Prospect or afraid to be Owned???

What I bring is Proksa's record to prove a point that Banal has a better record. Then when I check Proksa he fought mostly bums. Then I make the other guy go away Crying. You came to the rescue & end up being Owned!!!!
PacDbest is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2007, 08:27 PM   #57
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
So you won't do it? It's funny how guys like you are quick to say "owned" (which is childish as hell) but won't actually agree to see if anyone else thinks as highly of them as they do.

Everyone not Pinoy, and there are more of us than there are of you, thinks this is funny. But not the same way you do.

Pac hater....nope, I just don't like you much cuz you're arrogant and ignorant and talk down about other fighters who aren't your beloved Pinoy.
I become arrogant if the guy in front of acts arrogant first. You've been an ass since the first time I post here KG. But I enjoy every moment of it.
PacDbest is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2007, 08:28 PM   #58
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Playing it safe again??? You don't pick underdogs, Don't pick any Prospect or afraid to be Owned???

What I bring is Proksa's record to prove a point that Banal has a better record. Then when I check Proksa he fought mostly bums. Then I make the other guy go away Crying. You came to the rescue & end up being Owned!!!!
Owned Owned Owned....Asked to prove it? No, Pinoy Power!!....right? I would kick your ass

Sounds like a chicken to me.

When you're ready to stop hiding behind your own bravado, let me know.

I pick underdogs all the time....just cuz I don't relay them to you isn't really important.

Tell you what....Dawson will win his fight. What do you want to wager PacD?
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2007, 08:29 PM   #59
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I became arrogant if the guy in front of acts arrogant first. You've been an ass since the first time I'm post here KG. But I enjoy every moment of it.
Nah, you were arrogant from jump calling me stupid for not believing in Pac.

You don't enjoy every minute...thats why you are always yelling and getting mad and saying the things you do. I make you angry.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2007, 08:31 PM   #60
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
PacDbest...off topic, but what is your opinion on AJ Banal? From what I hear, he is the most impressive Filipino prospect.
Here's another Prospect, Glenn Gonzales

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
PacDbest is offline  Top
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum