Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 09-27-2007, 07:43 AM   #1
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default hey super fly

hi buddy, do u box in the league or association.
if association r u going to state titles
huricn is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2007, 05:58 AM   #2
Super_Fly_Sam
Aus Boxer
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 900
Default Re: hey super fly

man i have fought in both aba and league... and as far as i know id say id most likely be goin to the state titles.. but im not full sure what the dates are yet and im doin my hsc soon so i'll be havin a bit of a break from any real trainin while doin it...

your not like an aba official are u?
Super_Fly_Sam is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 06:51 AM   #3
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Fly_Sam
man i have fought in both aba and league... and as far as i know id say id most likely be goin to the state titles.. but im not full sure what the dates are yet and im doin my hsc soon so i'll be havin a bit of a break from any real trainin while doin it...

your not like an aba official are u?
are u the same as amature sam on the kt forum.

no im not a aba official
huricn is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 12:37 PM   #4
Super_Fly_Sam
Aus Boxer
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 900

Quote:
Originally Posted by leckie
are u the same as amature sam on the kt forum.

no im not a aba official
Nah man i only post on esb....

thats good ya not an official coz i been contemplating makin a full move to the league coz where i am man where just not getting any aba fights that we dont have to travel like 5 hours for....

and its start to get to expensive to travel and to hard to travel because of the tme they have to take of from work to get an ABA fight when there league fights being put on in places only about 1, 2 hours away and even in my hometown...

the league is gettin more of a start round here coz alot of the gyms aren't that big and its easier for them to put a league show on for the $300 they charge rather then a ABA show for the $1100 (or close to it) that they charge..

so the league isnt lookin to bad right now... i know that the winning league australian champ isnt even worth a win in the aba but still they would be fights that i wouldnt be gettn otherwise.. and i just wanna fight.....

Aurther Tunstell needs to stop being a **** and let people fight in both ABA and league coz its makin it hard on us boyz who arent in the mayor cities.... and in the end it will be the best thing coz there will be heaps more fighters out there at each weight which would make match-making alot easier
Super_Fly_Sam is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 07:07 PM   #5
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Fly_Sam
Nah man i only post on esb....

thats good ya not an official coz i been contemplating makin a full move to the league coz where i am man where just not getting any aba fights that we dont have to travel like 5 hours for....

and its start to get to expensive to travel and to hard to travel because of the tme they have to take of from work to get an ABA fight when there league fights being put on in places only about 1, 2 hours away and even in my hometown...

the league is gettin more of a start round here coz alot of the gyms aren't that big and its easier for them to put a league show on for the $300 they charge rather then a ABA show for the $1100 (or close to it) that they charge..

so the league isnt lookin to bad right now... i know that the winning league australian champ isnt even worth a win in the aba but still they would be fights that i wouldnt be gettn otherwise.. and i just wanna fight.....

Aurther Tunstell needs to stop being a **** and let people fight in both ABA and league coz its makin it hard on us boyz who arent in the mayor cities.... and in the end it will be the best thing coz there will be heaps more fighters out there at each weight which would make match-making alot easier
hi mate, i know what u meanabout tunstell, but from wat i hear is that he is on his last legs.

when u say u have to travel 5 hours to fights what gym do u train at.
the aba state titles are next week end at griffith.
huricn is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum