Old 09-16-2007, 02:13 AM   #31
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 166
Default Re: Fenech Fight Night Robbery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrgetic
Can someone give me the background on Taylor. He has obviously incurred the ire of many on this forum. Is it related to his previous drug use or is he some sought of thug in the local community? What is the story?
Shannan Taylor is without a doubt one of our best welterweights ever and he was the closest thing we had to a homegrown "special" fighter in many years at the time of his prime.

People feel he pissed that talent and skill away through cocaine use, a poor attitude and just being a ****.
There have been so many examples of Taylor just losing the plot and having trouble controling his emotions. Many a story about his drunken brawls and violent temperment.

He claims to be a born again christian and praises god, but still acts like a unintellgible brat. I can stand people who hide behind god but still are just bad people nor people who act as though drug addiction is a disease and not their fault.
Some disease at $300 a gram.

Ive met Taylor before and he was actually an alright bloke and usually thats enough for me to judge a person but the vast amounts of times he has embarrassed himself with stupid behaviour in the public spotlight far outweigh that one cordial meeting.

I dont hate or dislike the guy but I dont have a great deal of respect for him as a person.
WhataRock is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2007, 02:49 AM   #32
CarltonBlues
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

The fact that most here sound like they want Sonny Michael Angelo to knock him out speaks volumes for Taylor lol.
CarltonBlues is offline  Top
Old 09-16-2007, 03:09 AM   #33
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhataRock
Shannan Taylor is without a doubt one of our best welterweights ever and he was the closest thing we had to a homegrown "special" fighter in many years at the time of his prime.

People feel he pissed that talent and skill away through cocaine use, a poor attitude and just being a ****.
There have been so many examples of Taylor just losing the plot and having trouble controling his emotions. Many a story about his drunken brawls and violent temperment.

He claims to be a born again christian and praises god, but still acts like a unintellgible brat. I can stand people who hide behind god but still are just bad people nor people who act as though drug addiction is a disease and not their fault.
Some disease at $300 a gram.

Ive met Taylor before and he was actually an alright bloke and usually thats enough for me to judge a person but the vast amounts of times he has embarrassed himself with stupid behaviour in the public spotlight far outweigh that one cordial meeting.

I dont hate or dislike the guy but I dont have a great deal of respect for him as a person.
you are a very diplomatic person.the language he used at the end of the fight was most unchristian like.long time since ive been to church but i doubt ****,mother****er and cunt are words used in prayers and hymns even though churches are trying to be progressive to attract younger followers.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 09-16-2007, 03:47 AM   #34
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by bort
you are a very diplomatic person.the language he used at the end of the fight was most unchristian like.long time since ive been to church but i doubt ****,mother****er and cunt are words used in prayers and hymns even though churches are trying to be progressive to attract younger followers.
Yeah and Taylor sucks on bourbon's like a thai laderboy on a married travelling businessman.Playing the religion card when you are a recovering addict is a cop out.They use that one for a few months then back to their oldselves.

I hope Sonny connects with one of his clubbing sledgehammers if there is to be a rematch..

How funny would it be seeing Sonny dancing around like a lunatic whilst Shannon's on his back wondering why me god?? why???

Gods answer=your a grubby mug ass cunt of a bloke...

Dont take me too serious fellas im just very anti Taylor.
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Old 09-16-2007, 04:33 AM   #35
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Talk about being on your high horse...
ipswich express is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum