Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 06-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #601
Mugsy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Kubrat Pulev's professional career

Last edited by Mugsy; 06-01-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Mugsy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2013, 12:34 PM   #602
bluenose14

He's got to be installed as mandatory now.
bluenose14 is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2013, 03:59 PM   #603
ogii3
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Fury is very smart. He knows how to sell a fight, he knows how to do interviews, he knows what is best for his career. I don't blame him or his team. He is just smart pal with great sense of humour and i really like him a lot as a person and a loving father of a kid. I blame so called professional boxing authorneys (or whatever is the correct spelling). They sell their asses for money and are making stuping rankings, eliminatories, do not obey their own rules for mandatory challenges. That's why boxing is not the same as it had been during Ali, Robinson and even Leonard/Duran/Halger/Hearns years.

And guys like Pulev can't fight each other to decide who is the real world title contenders.
ogii3 is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #604
freedom2013
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 450

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogii3 View Post
Fury is very smart. He knows how to sell a fight, he knows how to do interviews, he knows what is best for his career. I don't blame him or his team. He is just smart pal with great sense of humour and i really like him a lot as a person and a loving father of a kid. I blame so called professional boxing authorneys (or whatever is the correct spelling). They sell their asses for money and are making stuping rankings, eliminatories, do not obey their own rules for mandatory challenges. That's why boxing is not the same as it had been during Ali, Robinson and even Leonard/Duran/Halger/Hearns years.

And guys like Pulev can't fight each other to decide who is the real world title contenders.
I wonder if the IBF will have a problem with Pulev having a fight while he's waiting for Wladimir?

I remember the IBF wouldn't let him defend the EBU title and decreed that he had to go straight to the winner of Cunningham-Fury, but hopefully he won't need to remain inactive until Wladimir is ready.
freedom2013 is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2013, 04:44 PM   #605
Tyler_Durden
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom2013 View Post
I wonder if the IBF will have a problem with Pulev having a fight while he's waiting for Wladimir?

I remember the IBF wouldn't let him defend the EBU title and decreed that he had to go straight to the winner of Cunningham-Fury, but hopefully he won't need to remain inactive until Wladimir is ready.
That doesn't make sense now. They install Pulev as the IBF mandatory, he defends the EBU title probably against Boytsov and hopefully the Wlad fight will come next.
Tyler_Durden is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2013, 05:05 PM   #606
Manning
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1449

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogii3 View Post

What?

Manning is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2013, 06:21 PM   #607
silencio
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1025

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning View Post
What?

Sorry mate, but which part did you not get?
silencio is offline  Top
Old 06-03-2013, 04:08 AM   #608
Tarbuk
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Fury very smart boxer? Biggest joke i ve ever seen
Tarbuk is offline  Top
Old 06-03-2013, 05:25 AM   #609
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP

vCash: 26664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
That doesn't make sense now. They install Pulev as the IBF mandatory, he defends the EBU title probably against Boytsov and hopefully the Wlad fight will come next.
If Pulev got to face Boytsov while Povetkschko took place and it didn't end it some Sugar-forsaken draw, that would be even better for the division than...if Scott/Glazkov hadn't ended in a Sugar-forsaken draw. But, then again, who would be a better choice to face "issues" that would pull him out of a fight with Pulev than Boytsov? Pulev could go three in a row in pull-out opponents.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2013, 03:30 AM   #610
Tarbuk
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Fury rejects Chisora rematch, excusing he fights Pulev, than Fury turn down D Haye saying he is fighting Pulev and than Klichko. Than Fury rejects Pulev saying he is fighting Haye. What a coward. He thinks boxing funs are idiots? Fury is not a boxer!!!! He got invoved in boxing to make money, but not to be a boxer. He ducks everyone and beating bums hoping he stays up in ranking till a big star like Klichko calls him for big payday. And once he makes his money we will not here from him for any boxing.
Tarbuk is offline  Top
Old 06-14-2013, 03:52 PM   #611
freedom2013
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 450

Kubrat Pulev is expected to announce his next opponent at a press conference in Sofia, Bulgaria.
freedom2013 is offline  Top
Old 06-15-2013, 10:04 AM   #612
rusev
Journeyman

KUbrat Pulev vs Ruslan Chagaev on 24 august, almost done deal. It was just announced by Pulev. Good fight !
rusev is offline  Top
Old 06-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #613
MaliBua
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusev View Post
KUbrat Pulev vs Ruslan Chagaev on 24 august, almost done deal. It was just announced by Pulev. Good fight !
Chagaev is done.. He was in horrible state when wlad was preparing for pianeta fight. Word from rosberg..
MaliBua is offline  Top
Old 06-16-2013, 12:35 AM   #614
Cachibatches
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliBua View Post
Chagaev is done.. He was in horrible state when wlad was preparing for pianeta fight. Word from rosberg..
He was already shot when he turned pro.

Still, it is a good fight for Pulev.
Cachibatches is offline  Top
Old 06-18-2013, 08:13 AM   #615
ogii3
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

The deal between Pulev and Chagaev is still not done. Ruslan wants a lot of money for this fight.
ogii3 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum