Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2007, 04:16 PM   #16
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kurgan
I think it's retarded, but I'm not surprised. If PBF had fought anyone else, people would say he was ducking Hatton. Because he's number 1 in the best weight category in boxing (140-154), there are endless people for him to face. Since PBF can only fight one guy at a time (though he could probably beaten Gatti and Baldomir at the same time), there's always going to be someone he's "ducking".
No, it's mainly because Hatton isn't a 147 pounder. If they fought at 140, it would be different.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2007, 04:48 PM   #17
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,498
vCash: 1000
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Quote:
No, it's mainly because Hatton isn't a 147 pounder. If they fought at 140, it would be different
and floyd is a 147lber you stupid ****
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 04:49 PM   #18
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
and floyd is a 147lber you stupid ****
He's the Ring champ @ 147. What does that tell you chicken?
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 04:50 PM   #19
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blocky
Can Floyd ****ing win with you chumps?

A few months ago "Oh, Floyd needs to fight Ricky Hatton, Hatton is relentless and would ****ing murder Floyd" - the fight gets made "Oh, Floyd needs to fight a real welterweight"

Guess what chump, Floyd is the smaller man - he came from a smaller weight division, ain't his fault if he's skilled enough to fight at 154 - fight is at 147 - Hatton can feel free to come in at 141-142lbs if he really wants too, Floyd won't weigh more than 145ish.

Now **** off with this shit - Williams beat Margarito, not even convincingly, he gets starched the moment he steps up to someone like Floyd.
Would you be praising Joe C is he was fighting a MW who didn't look too good at his only fight @ 168?
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 04:52 PM   #20
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Spion Kop
Posts: 30,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Williams isn't a name and is stylistically is nightmare.

President of the 'Who needs him?' club at 147.
GazOC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 04:59 PM   #21
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blocky
And Hatton recently moved to 147, took a major belt and went back down - what does that tell you, ****wit?

Hatton has accomplishments at 147.

Not as many as Floyd - why? Because he's not the fighter that Floyd is.

Now, **** off.
****wit? Are you bitchtime's little girlfriend or something? Come to his rescue?
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:01 PM   #22
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blocky
He did, fella - Evans Ashira - a MW that didn't look too good at 168.

7 lbs is ****ing nothing, especially considering Floyd fought at 130 at one point, Hatton has constantly campaigned at 140.

And as for "not looking too good in his only fight at 147" - as mentioned above, Hatton took a title in that performance, which makes him a darn sight better than what you make him out to be.

Like said above - **** off.
What's up with the hostility? On your period? I asked you a simple question amd you respond like a bitch?

Sure, Hatton won a vacant belt off a guy who hasn't even done anything himself, and that makes him a top WW to you? Wow..you're real smart.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:02 PM   #23
Mundo
****s the wives of every
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Mayweather=FTP fuck that puto!!
Posts: 509
vCash: 2658
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut
Would you be praising Joe C is he was fighting a MW who didn't look too good at his only fight @ 168?
Well... maybe if joe had started BELOW this 160lber..... like mayweather did start below hatton.


thing is... come fight night... it wont matter if they fight at 140 or 147.

hatton already stated that he will not come in at 147... and mayweather barely weighs that come fight time anyways.

the fight doesnt change.

hatton looked bad because he came in heavy... and he was fighting a REAL 147lber... mayweather imo, is not a REAL 147lber the way collazo, margarito, cintron, williams (who is actually a 154 or 160lber imo),

imo you would usually have a point, but in this fight, its mute imo.
Mundo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:03 PM   #24
PBF P4P #1
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 233
vCash: 1000
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut
Would you be praising Joe C is he was fighting a MW who didn't look too good at his only fight @ 168?
Jermain Taylor never looks good, but yeah if he moved up people would praise JC for taking it.

Floyd can't win.....No matter who he fights everyone then claims he is ducking 16 other people.
PBF P4P #1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:06 PM   #25
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundo
Well... maybe if joe had started BELOW this 160lber..... like mayweather did start below hatton.


thing is... come fight night... it wont matter if they fight at 140 or 147.

hatton already stated that he will not come in at 147... and mayweather barely weighs that come fight time anyways.

the fight doesnt change.

hatton looked bad because he came in heavy... and he was fighting a REAL 147lber... mayweather imo, is not a REAL 147lber the way collazo, margarito, cintron, williams (who is actually a 154 or 160lber imo),

imo you would usually have a point, but in this fight, its mute imo.
Guess I can't argue with this.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:14 PM   #26
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blocky
The only way an idiot like you learns is through hostility. When you state absolutely stupid ****ing shit, I'm forced to respond with hostility because I know any pure, logical thought won't get through to you - otherwise you wouldn't have the admittedly ****ing stupid opinions you have now.

Hatton won a title at 147 against Collazo - it wasn't a vacancy fight like your idiotic ass tries to pervert, it was the WBA title that he had won AND defended before the fight against Hatton

If not doing shit at WW means gaining the WBA title and defending it once - then **** me, you're an idiot.
*yawn*

go change your tampon already.... I didn't state anything stupid, I stated the truth. Fine, it wasn't vacant, my bad. Doesn't make Collazo anything special twat.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:17 PM   #27
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 3,045
vCash: 1000
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut
No, it's mainly because Hatton isn't a 147 pounder. If they fought at 140, it would be different.
how ridiculous.....

if they fought at any weight the result will be the same
Illmatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:18 PM   #28
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blocky
You stated the truth? **** off - you stated stupidity such as "They fought for a Vacant title"

Oh and holding a title at Welterweight, considered one of the most competitive divisions in the sport at the moment means nothing? What next..? What next stupid ****ing thing will come out of your mouth?
I admitted my mistake little girl. The truth was he didn't look very good @ 147 bitch. And I hate to tell you this, maybe it's news to you, I don't know. But not all 147 champs are equal just because they hold a belt @ 147, which you seme to be insinuating. Then again, maybe you think Judah or Balodmir vs. SRL would be a great dream matchup.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:20 PM   #29
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic
how ridiculous.....

if they fought at any weight the result will be the same
I would pick floyd @ either weight vs. Hatton. When I say different, I am not saying the outcome. I don't know about you, but I prefer to see fighters fight where both will be at their best. Maybe you like different types of fights. Who cares right?
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:20 PM   #30
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,498
vCash: 1000
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Quote:
He's the Ring champ @ 147. What does that tell you chicken?
it tells me you don't know what the **** you're talking about. floyd has fought 70% of his fights at 130 hatton has fought 90% of his fights at 140. and you say floyd is the bigger man.

why don't you do us all a favor and shut the **** up and post your pictures. because you obviously have nothing to add to this discussion but your glaring stupidity
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013