Old 09-16-2007, 06:09 PM   #62
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: PBF vs Williams; PBF avoided it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
Lance has never owned anybody.The guy has a million posts but as usual its floyd hating about 50%..this guy is a pure hater. I never seen a positive post.....Floyd is still ducking the BELTLESS ONE marganobody huh...Time tells all things and fakers are exposed as they were.
I don't claim to own anyone. I leave that for you children to do, so you can feel better.

But since you know so much about me, please tell me exactly, or even a little, about what I think of Floyd. Yoiu nuthuggers like to paint anyone you disagree with as some mindless hater. But since you brought it up, back it up.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 09-16-2007, 06:10 PM   #63
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
you actually think he was referring to you chicken boy
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 09-16-2007, 06:11 PM   #64
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Lance has never owned anybody.The guy has a million posts but as usual its floyd hating about 50%..this guy is a pure hater. I never seen a positive post.....Floyd is still ducking the BELTLESS ONE marganobody huh...Time tells all things and fakers are exposed as they were.
too pretty black is one of lance's aliases
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Old 09-16-2007, 06:12 PM   #65
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I leave that for you children to do,
coming from a guy who posts chicken pictures in a boxing forum
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Old 09-16-2007, 06:13 PM   #66
El Bombasto
Ask yo momma
ESB Addict

although a fight with williams would be much more challenging imo, you have to admit that the risk/reward is not there for floyd. casual fans have no idea who williams is and fighting such an active guy is too big a risk for a relatively small payday for floyd. although i think the guy is a prick, and has ducked people in the past, if i were in his shoes today, hatton would be my top priority fight.
El Bombasto is offline  Top
Old 09-16-2007, 06:33 PM   #67
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
coming from a guy who posts chicken pictures in a boxing forum
You won the..
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 09-16-2007, 06:40 PM   #68
Thom
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blocky
And the dickhead asks why we're hostile towards him.

I think his mother dropped him on his head while Floyd Mayweather Sr and Roger Mayweather were ****ing her.

That's the only reason he can be this retarded and this hateful.
Thom is offline  Top
Old 09-16-2007, 06:49 PM   #69
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut
I don't claim to own anyone. I leave that for you children to do, so you can feel better.

But since you know so much about me, please tell me exactly, or even a little, about what I think of Floyd. Yoiu nuthuggers like to paint anyone you disagree with as some mindless hater. But since you brought it up, back it up.
For one thing, I just think you are too negative when it comes to Floyd. I dont think you are an extremist but you jump in on the fun when a anti-floyd campaign is on. You think Floyd ducked fighters, I dont think so. As we all can see Floyd and Camp are about the money. THERE IS NOBODY ON EARTH THAT COULD CONVINCE ME THAT ARUM WAS GOING TO SHELL OUT 8 MILL TO FLOYD FOR A NON PPV MARGARITO FIGHT THAT WOULD NOT DRAW FLIES TO SHIT. Arum is a promoter. His sole job is to start hype and talk shit to generate interest. I think, I am not sure, but I think that is when the Mayweather hater extremist gained momentum. I think Hatton is a joke fight along with most Mayweather haters. But, Hatton is tough and physical so he pretty much can hold his own with a guy like Floyd. This is a fight I wanted back at 140 as well as everybody to shut up the pro-Hatton huggers that were on high-octane after the Tsyu win. So this fight HADDDDDD TO HAPPPPEEEEENNN no matter what. This was destiny. Margo was a here today gone tomorrow fighter that I said he would be. He will be gone and stay gone. You can quote me on this. Anyway, Floyd is not scared to step in the ring with any fighter. If that was so he would of been scared shitless of a knock out crazed ODH on May 5. Through that whole fight a lot of people forget that ODH was trying to take Floyds head off for 12 rounds. I admit I was nervous as a fan, but Floyd was not. Scared my ass.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 09-16-2007, 07:04 PM   #70
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
For one thing, I just think you are too negative when it comes to Floyd. I dont think you are an extremist but you jump in on the fun when a anti-floyd campaign is on. You think Floyd ducked fighters, I dont think so. As we all can see Floyd and Camp are about the money. THERE IS NOBODY ON EARTH THAT COULD CONVINCE ME THAT ARUM WAS GOING TO SHELL OUT 8 MILL TO FLOYD FOR A NON PPV MARGARITO FIGHT THAT WOULD NOT DRAW FLIES TO SHIT. Arum is a promoter. His sole job is to start hype and talk shit to generate interest. I think, I am not sure, but I think that is when the Mayweather hater extremist gained momentum. I think Hatton is a joke fight along with most Mayweather haters. But, Hatton is tough and physical so he pretty much can hold his own with a guy like Floyd. This is a fight I wanted back at 140 as well as everybody to shut up the pro-Hatton huggers that were on high-octane after the Tsyu win. So this fight HADDDDDD TO HAPPPPEEEEENNN no matter what. This was destiny. Margo was a here today gone tomorrow fighter that I said he would be. He will be gone and stay gone. You can quote me on this. Anyway, Floyd is not scared to step in the ring with any fighter. If that was so he would of been scared shitless of a knock out crazed ODH on May 5. Through that whole fight a lot of people forget that ODH was trying to take Floyds head off for 12 rounds. I admit I was nervous as a fan, but Floyd was not. Scared my ass.
I take it to the Floyd nuthuggers because they deserve it. Other then that, I don't even talk shit about Floyd.

I have NEVER said any fighter is scared of another fighter, and that includes Floyd.

Dude, I don't have to convince you of anything. Arum flat out made the offer to Floyd when he, at the time, had nothing on the table. That's not worth debating. Also not worth debating is the sincerity of it. And I cannot think of another fighter who would turn down so much money because they think, "there not worth it", especially when they say, "if it makes money, it makes sense." That's just plain ridiculous.

Anyway, I wanted them to fight at 140 too. But if Hatton and their team didn't think they were ready, then I can't blame then for saying no to the best fighter. Only a fool would take a fight they weren't ready for. At least they were honest and not making bullshit excuses.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:11 PM   #71
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
I take it to the Floyd nuthuggers because they deserve it. Other then that, I don't even talk shit about Floyd.

I have NEVER said any fighter is scared of another fighter, and that includes Floyd.

Quote:
Dude, I don't have to convince you of anything. Arum flat out made the offer to Floyd when he, at the time, had nothing on the table. That's not worth debating. Also not worth debating is the sincerity of it. And I cannot think of another fighter who would turn down so much money because they think, "there not worth it", especially when they say, "if it makes money, it makes sense." That's just plain ridiculous.
Anyway, I wanted them to fight at 140 too. But if Hatton and their team didn't think they were ready, then I can't blame then for saying no to the best fighter. Only a fool would take a fight they weren't ready for. At least they were honest and not making bullshit excuses.

He flat out made a statement. You can say anything out of your mouth. I guarantee there was no contract in front of Floyd for 8 mill. It was hype and propaganda. I dont need anybody to convince me that ARUM is full of shit. Always has been always will be. And has been proven. A WIN OVER MARANOBODY DONT MEAN SHIT TO ANYBODY. IF SO WILLIAMS WOULD BE RIDING KIND OF HIGH NOW. But I doubt he even gets a ppv fight anytime soon. Let alone a live body opponent. Oh yeah, floyd fought the champion in Baldomir for 8 mill. That fight did 300k ppv so that makes dollars and sense. So that argument of the Floyd haters has been destroyed utterly. And now MOFOs made up the fact Floyd had to pay Goosen from the ODH fight ..lol ..even when it was not even sure to come off as ODH was not impressed with Floyd after Baldomir.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:26 PM   #72
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
He flat out made a statement. You can say anything out of your mouth. I guarantee there was no contract in front of Floyd for 8 mill. It was hype and propaganda. I dont need anybody to convince me that ARUM is full of shit. Always has been always will be. And has been proven. A WIN OVER MARANOBODY DONT MEAN SHIT TO ANYBODY. IF SO WILLIAMS WOULD BE RIDING KIND OF HIGH NOW. But I doubt he even gets a ppv fight anytime soon. Let alone a live body opponent. Oh yeah, floyd fought the champion in Baldomir for 8 mill. That fight did 300k ppv so that makes dollars and sense. So that argument of the Floyd haters has been destroyed utterly. And now MOFOs made up the fact Floyd had to pay Goosen from the ODH fight ..lol ..even when it was not even sure to come off as ODH was not impressed with Floyd after Baldomir.
Dude...you can't guarantee anything. Well, you can, but there's really no basis to your guarantee. Either way, all Floyd had to do was accept, and call Arum's bluff right?

Anyway, you're losing the point. It doesn't matter what you or any Floyd fan thinks of Margarito. He was a highly ranked WW and a long reigning titleholder and seen as a threat. At least seen as one by people who don't just post on message boards. You cannot say a win over him means nothing just because it means nothing to you.

Answer me this, do you HONESTY think Floyd would get 8 mill from Goosen for fighting Baldomir if he wasn't offered 8mill to fight Margarito from Arum?
Old 09-16-2007, 07:44 PM   #73
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Dude...you can't guarantee anything. Well, you can, but there's really no basis to your guarantee. Either way, all Floyd had to do was accept, and call Arum's bluff right?

Anyway, you're losing the point. It doesn't matter what you or any Floyd fan thinks of Margarito. He was a highly ranked WW and a long reigning titleholder and seen as a threat. At least seen as one by people who don't just post on message boards. You cannot say a win over him means nothing just because it means nothing to you.

Answer me this, do you HONESTY think Floyd would get 8 mill from Goosen for fighting Baldomir if he wasn't offered 8mill to fight Margarito from Arum?
As I said...FLOYD BALDOMIR MADE MONEY..IT was near sell out and made 300k ppv which compensates a joint purse of about 9 mill. Baldi only got 1. The point is Floyd made big money regardless. A win over Margarito means nothing to anybody hardly. AS I SAID, WILLIAMS STOCK WOULD OF FLEW SKY HIGH BUT HE IS STILL ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN. The WBO strap dont mean shit. Margarito is a threat to fighters that cant box or cant handle pressure. Two things that mayweather is not. Fighting Margarito who is a flat out nobody in boxing would of been a step back for floyd from OBTAINING HIS GOAL OF A FIGHT WITH ODH. Floyd is notorious for only going after the WBC belt as he always carried in every weight class. The others are alphabet soup belts to him. He fought the WBC champ in every weight. That is no damned coincidence. Why fight a nobody for the same money as fighting a more lucrative nobody who is the REAL welter champ by lineage. Boxing is by lineage not from some made up crappy WBO belt defended 9 times against contenders and pretenders. FLOYD DID THAT YEARS AGO.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:47 PM   #74
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
As I said...FLOYD BALDOMIR MADE MONEY..IT was near sell out and made 300k ppv which compensates a joint purse of about 9 mill. Baldi only got 1. The point is Floyd made big money regardless. A win over Margarito means nothing to anybody hardly. AS I SAID, WILLIAMS STOCK WOULD OF FLEW SKY HIGH BUT HE IS STILL ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN. The WBO strap dont mean shit. Margarito is a threat to fighters that cant box or cant handle pressure. Two things that mayweather is not. Fighting Margarito who is a flat out nobody in boxing would of been a step back for floyd from OBTAINING HIS GOAL OF A FIGHT WITH ODH. Floyd is notorious for only going after the WBC belt as he always carried in every weight class. The others are alphabet soup belts to him. He fought the WBC champ in every weight. That is no damned coincidence. Why fight a nobody for the same money as fighting a more lucrative nobody who is the REAL welter champ by lineage. Boxing is by lineage not from some made up crappy WBO belt defended 9 times against contenders and pretenders. FLOYD DID THAT YEARS AGO.
No, a win over Margarito would've meant nothing to just you others who think alike.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:54 PM   #75
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
No, a win over Margarito would've meant nothing to just you others who think alike.
Williams would be a headline attraction for beating the CHAMP..oh the fight was on showtime....my bad.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum