Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-17-2007, 07:21 AM   #1
mad_takamura
It's getting hot in here!
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default atty.gacal pac's lawyer, is enraged in the pullout stories

something i read in the tabloids today:
Pacman's lawyer atty.franklin gacal is enraged by the stories of boxing writer michael marley which have been carried by the widely read philboxing.com, in which the american boxing writer continues to claim that pacman is unhappy about his purse and has plans to pullout of the fight with mab.
gacal took offense at marley quoting that "pac and his lawyer, the jackal(atty.gacal) are trying to figure a way out of the situation."
in an e-mail to the tabloid gacal said :" he (marley) has no right to call me names. i suspect he is a racist.
he is nothing but a second rate trying -hard rumormonger.
i'm willing to go 15 rnds. with that white gorilla anytime, anywhere."
sound like allblack vs. psychopath eh?
wakee salud, pac's close friend and confidant, narrowed down their suspects who are feeding marley to 2 individuals, now out of favor with pac. their suspicion were heightened especially when marley refused to name names and continues to claim that it came from a "pinoy insider."
salud guessed that it came from a filipino with the initials: "HR" could be hermie rivera eh?
the 2d suspect is michael koncz, i knew him as an employer working in toprank but not affiliated to pac anymore.
none of the verbal exchanges seem to affect pac who continues to increase the tempo of his training at the rws gym.
i doubt manny would really pull-out of this fight, since he got mab's number and already rich. it must be those people surrounding him trying to get a hold of him because of greed and shit...
Hey Manny!! pls. don't be pursuaded by this greedy individuals: you are already rich! you said you don't want to retire bec. you think about your fans and country, then don't listen to greedy individuals around you!
your true friends are the kind who will never leave your side regardless of money. this people have cruel intentions to you and deceiving! wake up!!
that's all tnx.
mad_takamura is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2007, 08:42 AM   #2
Marnoff
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: atty.gacal pac's lawyer, is enraged in the pullout stories

Wait, so he calls Marley a racist, then goes on to call Marley a "white gorilla"?
Marnoff is offline  Top
Old 09-17-2007, 08:47 AM   #3
bulakenyo
Am I a boxing fan yet?
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

That Gacal's a sleazy bastard. I hope they really do fight each other. Id pay to see that slimy ass-face get beaten to a bloody pulp.

hate that guy, really.
bulakenyo is offline  Top
Old 09-17-2007, 08:52 AM   #4
mad_takamura
It's getting hot in here!
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulakenyo
That Gacal's a sleazy bastard. I hope they really do fight each other. Id pay to see that slimy ass-face get beaten to a bloody pulp.

hate that guy, really.
so many pacfans hate that guy! you know why?
1.he is the one who told pac to sign to gb productions while they have an existing contract with toprank and him being an attorney: should know the consequences of his actions.
2.his family in mindanao has political ties. political background+pac=political opportunities.
3.maybe he is the one who is telling pac to accept offers with big money in it. this was proven in the infamous gb offer where he told manny to sign, i guess he is the one more interested in the $$$
4.and last and not the least: he is the one who told manny to run to office! that there was the final blow...
i think people like this in pac's inner circle are the main reason why pac is prefering more $$ than legacy..
pac in the meantime better open his eyes..
mad_takamura is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum