Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 09-18-2007, 07:43 AM   #1
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1132
Default Going to be here less

im sure not to many concerned, but i will be here on ESB less from now on as i just got a new J.O.B doing night shift work so ive taking to sleeping lots when not working.

Just some advice to the rest of the Aussie boys dont let MSTR rule the board like he thinks he does.

Ill be here from time to time to enter my picks and discuss boxing just no where near as much as i used too.

Not that anyone gives a shit but i just thought i would post it so MSTR doesnt think he owns the Aussie forum cause he is such a expert just ask him.

If you are affended by this Roy. all i can say is

HARDEN THE **** UP ROY.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2007, 07:52 AM   #2
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Going to be here less

thats no good Boppa - i enjoy your posts champ

hope you can get in a few each week
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 07:59 AM   #3
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_banker
thats no good Boppa - i enjoy your posts champ

hope you can get in a few each week
i know banker im not happy about it but my wife is cos of the money thing. Women. But yeah i just hope you can pick up the slack of Sarcasm and Aussie way why im not here as much.

Im sure you will, i trust you but not sure about Roy whos starting to get a bit bossy on this board like he knows it all. . Keep him in check Banker im leaving it with you.

Ill still be in but like i said it probably will be from an hour each day to now probably an 30 min every 3 days or so.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 08:25 AM   #4
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoppaZoo
i know banker im not happy about it but my wife is cos of the money thing. Women. But yeah i just hope you can pick up the slack of Sarcasm and Aussie way why im not here as much.

Im sure you will, i trust you but not sure about Roy whos starting to get a bit bossy on this board like he knows it all. . Keep him in check Banker im leaving it with you.

Ill still be in but like i said it probably will be from an hour each day to now probably an 30 min every 3 days or so.
thats cool mate - soon ill be in the same boat as my internship heats up

in the meantime, your the tipping comp champ and that speaks for itself
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 08:30 AM   #5
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
thats cool mate - soon ill be in the same boat as my internship heats up

in the meantime, your the tipping comp champ and that speaks for itself
You said Man. Nobody ****s with the Jesus NOBODY.

Internship for what Banker. Let me guess to be a Bank manager. it was a guess.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 08:36 AM   #6
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
You said Man. Nobody ****s with the Jesus NOBODY.

Internship for what Banker. Let me guess to be a Bank manager. it was a guess.
Nobody ****s with the jesus. I will stick that gun up your ass and pull the trigger until it goes click (****en love the big lebowski)

nah man the boxing_banker thing is because im a big Calvin Brock fan. My internship is for medicine, im studying to be a doctor and then hopefully an oncologist. Thats why i give all these peeps free med advice
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 08:47 AM   #7
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Nobody ****s with the jesus. I will stick that gun up your ass and pull the trigger until it goes click (****en love the big lebowski)

nah man the boxing_banker thing is because im a big Calvin Brock fan. My internship is for medicine, im studying to be a doctor and then hopefully an oncologist. Thats why i give all these peeps free med advice
Thats awesome Banker good shit. Yeah i love the Big Lebowski aswell its my favourite movie.

I thought going the path of trying out gynocology would be more you thing. . Thats what i would do.

Im actually crook at the moment had bad fever and was pretty sure i was dehydrated aswell as having an tooth infection.

So the doctor gave me some Panadiene forte for my constant headaches and some amoxil for my infection.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 08:58 AM   #8
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Thats awesome Banker good shit. Yeah i love the Big Lebowski aswell its my favourite movie.

I thought going the path of trying out gynocology would be more you thing. . Thats what i would do.

Im actually crook at the moment had bad fever and was pretty sure i was dehydrated aswell as having an tooth infection.

So the doctor gave me some Panadiene forte for my constant headaches and some amoxil for my infection.
yeah amoxicillin should clear you right up and the forte should make you feel like your floating also put some cut up garlic in orange juice for an extra boost

gynecology would suck i reckon - 90% of patients are over 45 id reckon
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 09:01 AM   #9
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
yeah amoxicillin should clear you right up and the forte should make you feel like your floating also put some cut up garlic in orange juice for an extra boost

gynecology would suck i reckon - 90% of patients are over 45 id reckon
Cheers mate. For the OJ and Garlic. and yeah you would be right about the 90% over 45 especially where i live. Cheers once again Banker and good luck with the Internship you will ace that ****er.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 09:06 AM   #10
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Cheers mate. For the OJ and Garlic. and yeah you would be right about the 90% over 45 especially where i live. Cheers once again Banker and good luck with the Internship you will ace that ****er.
thanks matey - good luck with your new job and hope you get an hour or two hear when your not working
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 10:19 AM   #11
PorkChopExpress
Champion of the Universe
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Similar thing has happened to me dude, most of what i post is in the tipping comp now prolly =P

I still keep reading you guys go on as normal though! Hopefully after this week things cool off a bit actually and I can pay more attention to the sport we all love!

Good luck with the new job mate!
PorkChopExpress is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 11:30 AM   #12
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
im sure not to many concerned, but i will be here on ESB less from now on as i just got a new J.O.B doing night shift work so ive taking to sleeping lots when not working.

Just some advice to the rest of the Aussie boys dont let MSTR rule the board like he thinks he does.

Ill be here from time to time to enter my picks and discuss boxing just no where near as much as i used too.

Not that anyone gives a shit but i just thought i would post it so MSTR doesnt think he owns the Aussie forum cause he is such a expert just ask him.

HARDEN THE **** UP ROY.
Sweet Pea Schools Kostya
teke is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 05:48 PM   #13
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

HARDEN THE **** UP ROY.
will miss you posting mate, butmake sure u come back from time to time ok

also dont worry mate, ill keep MSTR under control.
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 06:47 PM   #14
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:

HARDEN THE **** UP ROY.
Jealousy is an awful thing mate. I think its probably for the best you do take some time to shed a few tears, and build your ego back up before your return. I would hate to be the one responsible for turning you into a cot case.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 06:48 PM   #15
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

BTW come back soon!!! I reckon half the reason your leaving is because you know that if i ACTUALLY try in the tipping comp I am going to "beat you like a red headed step child" ---- Good luck in the new job!
MSTR is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum