KO Boxing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 950
Default Re: hard bodyshot on Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg
\

And Mayweather isn't any of the has beens or bums that Hatton has been fighting. What is your point?
He doesn't have a point. Except maybe that he doesn't like Floyd.
KO Boxing is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2007, 10:51 PM   #17
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372

If he's hit right on the spot then Floyd will be in serious danger, if not go down or get stopped. Seriously doubt it'll happen but anything is possible in boxing.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 10:56 PM   #18
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdp000109
Basically Hattons only chance is stopping Mayweather with one punch. I remember before De La Hoya-Mayweather people were saying "Floyd will get caught with Oscars left hook and it'll be over" now its "Floyd will get stopped on a Hatton body shot" Its not gonna happen.
True, but Hatton's gonna force his way in there and is willing to take punches. Dont forget, Oscars a boxer, Hattons a swarmer.
Jose FM is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 11:07 PM   #19
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose FM
True, but Hatton's gonna force his way in there and is willing to take punches. Dont forget, Oscars a boxer, Hattons a swarmer.
If Hatton is going to force his way then he ought to do it with a tactic unlike Mayorga against Oscar or he would be too easy for a fighter like Floyd to dominate and control.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 11:09 PM   #20
Marnoff
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg
\

And Mayweather isn't any of the has beens or bums that Hatton has been fighting. What is your point?
He has no point. That moron just hates Floyd. It was compounded by the fact that he cheers Oscar on at all costs, and was humiliated when his hero got outboxed.
Marnoff is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 11:10 PM   #21
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

One thing is for sure is it will be damn near impossible for Hatton to land that punch in the midle of the ring on PBF, his only chance is against the ropes.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 11:11 PM   #22
Marnoff
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Yea, whatever you say, first of real boxing fans would want the best fighter fighting the best figthers. Oscar De La Hoya has NEVER cherry-picked, and has always fought the best. Fraud Gayrunner, has avioded many, and cherrypicked even more. He lucky to have walked away in a win in his last fight cause a 34 yr, part time fighter gave him a SD. Floyd will get more respect from real boxing fans when he mans up and fights the best.
Another nonspecific post from you. Why don't you ever join the actual detailed threads and hash your point out with facts and evidence? I never see you take part in the real debate threads, you only hit-and-run worse on these boards than you say Mayweather does in actual fights.
Marnoff is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 11:13 PM   #23
Marnoff
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

In terms of this thread... I see both fights probably getting hit with some very solid body shots. I could expect the impact to be felt more emphatically by Hatton, as he doesn't stay fit between fights. Floyd stays in peak form at all times, and unless Hatton can consistently land ruthless body shots, he won't have success. Floyd won't drop on a single shot, so Hatton is going to need to devote himself to body work the entire fight, from the opening bell. To his credit, he has always done this, which makes it interesting.
Marnoff is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 11:17 PM   #24
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnoff
Another nonspecific post from you. Why don't you ever join the actual detailed threads and hash your point out with facts and evidence? I never see you take part in the real debate threads, you only hit-and-run worse on these boards than you say Mayweather does in actual fights.
I was responding that toopretty cause he brought up Oscar in a Mayweather thread, so why dont you read why im saying what im saying b4 jumping to conclusions.
Jose FM is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 11:18 PM   #25
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnoff
Exactly he's a joke the guy has probably never been in a ring in his life and probably just started watching boxing. His points are always horrible and he has no real boxing knowledge.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 11:24 PM   #26
nervousxtian
Trolljegeren
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Floyd usually never gets that far enough out of position to leave himself open to the shot Castillo took.

Ricky doesn't land that punch if Castillo doesn't get off balance and way out of position leaving his liver exposed.

Floyd won't do that.

I give Ricky a chance, but we'll know by the 2nd round how the fight is going to go.
nervousxtian is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 11:26 PM   #27
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C
Exactly he's a joke the guy has probably never been in a ring in his life and probably just started watching boxing. His points are always horrible and he has no real boxing knowledge.
I have yet to see anything intelligent coming from your posts at all! One of the few to be honest. And actually i made a very good point in what i was saying up there it just happened to be off topic... Cause you and toopretty start with personal attacks, like he pays you or sumthing... And all im saying is that Gayrunner is a Fraud, he is Fraud Gayrunner.
Jose FM is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 11:33 PM   #28
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
I have yet to see anything intelligent coming from your posts at all! One of the few to be honest. And actually i made a very good point in what i was saying up there it just happened to be off topic... Cause you and toopretty start with personal attacks, like he pays you or sumthing... And all im saying is that Gayrunner is a Fraud, he is Fraud Gayrunner.
You're and Oscar***ual to the fullest My problem with you is that you let your hate for PBF cloud your judgemenet just like you did for ther Oscar-PBF fight even when preseneted with sound logic and rational analysis you still find a way to pick against him. You can't look at this fight and tell me that Hatton should be the favorite. He's simply outgunned here no shame in that. I just hate the fact that Hatton ducked PBF at 140 where this fight should have taken place years ago.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 11:37 PM   #29
nervousxtian
Trolljegeren
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Both of you should STFU, you both nuthug fighters.

Neither one of you should talk shit before taking a look in the mirror first.
nervousxtian is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2007, 11:44 PM   #30
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C
You're and Oscar***ual to the fullest My problem with you is that you let your hate for PBF cloud your judgemenet just like you did for ther Oscar-PBF fight even when preseneted with sound logic and rational analysis you still find a way to pick against him. You can't look at this fight and tell me that Hatton should be the favorite. He's simply outgunned here no shame in that. I just hate the fact that Hatton ducked PBF at 140 where this fight should have taken place years ago.
I just dont respect Floyd as a fighter, cause he himself leaves it for others to judge, if he was fighting Mosley or Cotto, he would get more respect from me. Hes been cherrypicking for while too long now and his fans just let him get away with that like its all good. Im sorry but if i see something then i must call it how i see it. Great fighters dont aviod other fighters and hes been doing that for wayyyy too long.
Jose FM is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum