Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2007, 06:41 AM   #16
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Jeff Fenech vrs Anthony Mudine in a street fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut
from what ive heard, fenech is no1 enemy of the lebs. i know for a fact that all mundines security at fights are lebs. khoder nasser is lebanese. mundine goes to the mosque regular etc.

i think it was a leb that stabbed fenech a couple of years ago. fenech did his dash with the lebanese fighters he once had. (hussain bros etc) . got a pretty bad name amongst the lebanese boxing community and supporters now. couldnt happen to a bigger deadshit..
Nasser's Turkish dimwit
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2007, 06:54 AM   #17
Erebus
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Warnbro......W.A.
Posts: 106
vCash: 2072
Default Re: Jeff Fenech vrs Anthony Mudine in a street fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc#1
well we do no he loves to steal watches
LOL...I was going to say that if fenech knocks mundine out...He better not be wearing a Rolex. It wont be there when he wakes up
Erebus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 06:59 AM   #18
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 327
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jeff Fenech vrs Anthony Mudine in a street fight...

"to his credit Fenech grew up on the streets"...I think you mean to his shame. Jeff was a street thug thief. He beat people up and stole.
"Fenech played first grade rugby league". Not even close. He played 5 minutes worth of a reserve grade match for Parra and quit (or was sacked). He wasnt nearly good enough.
Mundine wouldnt street fight unless it was necessary. Fenech would do it for the fun.
EelsRule is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 07:09 AM   #19
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,934
vCash: 75
Default Re: Jeff Fenech vrs Anthony Mudine in a street fight...

Quote:
"to his credit Fenech grew up on the streets"...I think you mean to his shame. Jeff was a street thug thief. He beat people up and stole.
If you really have a major problem with this, boxing probably isn't your sport.
ipswich express is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 07:13 AM   #20
crash
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: w.a
Posts: 457
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jeff Fenech vrs Anthony Mudine in a street fight...

i see fenech coming out like a windmill trying to storm all ova chok,after athe intial success,mundine starts to open up jeff.Bleeding,busted and swollen,and staggering,and on the verge of going down,will dig deep like so many times b4,and start pounding mundine to a treat,,why cause jeff is a real fighter,
crash is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 07:18 AM   #21
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Jeff Fenech vrs Anthony Mudine in a street fight...

Fenech was taking on and beating up the fathers of the kids he was beating up when he was a teenager - and those kids he was beating up were older and bigger than him too.

Size doesn't necessarily matter in no holds barred fighting - I've seen plenty of blues where the smaller bloke got the better of a bigger man...like they say, it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog - and Fenech was an extremely angry young man who didn't stop to worry about whether or not he might seriously hurt someone - he was just pure aggro back then.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 07:21 AM   #22
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jeff Fenech vrs Anthony Mudine in a street fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipswich express
Ask Peter Tunks or Atlantic City security!
Hey..... I never heard about that. Did someone clean up Mundine
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:08 AM   #23
CHATABOX
Journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Logan City - QLD
Posts: 54
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jeff Fenech vrs Anthony Mudine in a street fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
Size doesn't necessarily matter in no holds barred fighting - I've seen plenty of blues where the smaller bloke got the better of a bigger man...like they say, it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog - and Fenech was an extremely angry young man who didn't stop to worry about whether or not he might seriously hurt someone - he was just pure aggro back then.
An extemely angry man does not equal a good street fighter. And doesn't mean he will beat a smart street fighter, like mundien would be.
CHATABOX is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 07:30 PM   #24
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,934
vCash: 75
Default Re: Jeff Fenech vrs Anthony Mudine in a street fight...

Quote:
Ask Peter Tunks or Atlantic City security!


Hey..... I never heard about that. Did someone clean up Mundine
Nah Jeff had a run in with Tunks many moons ago. And he chinned a security guard in AC after the security guard bitch slapped him. It was prior to Harding v Andries I. Security guard had a good snooze apparently.
ipswich express is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 07:57 PM   #25
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jeff Fenech vrs Anthony Mudine in a street fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipswich express
Nah Jeff had a run in with Tunks many moons ago. And he chinned a security guard in AC after the security guard bitch slapped him. It was prior to Harding v Andries I. Security guard had a good snooze apparently.
Doesn't suprise me. I think a lot of people don't realise just how hard a good boxer can hit you.
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:29 PM   #26
jb1
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 411
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jeff Fenech vrs Anthony Mudine in a street fight...

craig smith read this post and said mundine aint much chop in a street fight after he tonked him
jb1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:28 PM   #27
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Jeff Fenech vrs Anthony Mudine in a street fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHATABOX
An extemely angry man does not equal a good street fighter. And doesn't mean he will beat a smart street fighter, like mundien would be.
WTF?

Fenech WAS a good street fighter ya clown!

That was his whole thing - he was taken in off the streets and pushe dinto boxing by then copper Pat Jarvis to avoid him getting put away for a long time or being killed.

And what the hell makes you think Mundine would be a smart street fighter?

Boxing does not equate to street fighting, and considering Mundine is more of a safety first boxer, what makes you think he'd suddenly beast out on the street?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:55 PM   #28
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jeff Fenech vrs Anthony Mudine in a street fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
WTF?

Fenech WAS a good street fighter ya clown!

That was his whole thing - he was taken in off the streets and pushe dinto boxing by then copper Pat Jarvis to avoid him getting put away for a long time or being killed.

And what the hell makes you think Mundine would be a smart street fighter?

Boxing does not equate to street fighting, and considering Mundine is more of a safety first boxer, what makes you think he'd suddenly beast out on the street?
Boxing does equate to street fighting, just not the grappling. I would expect someone like Mundine to beat the sh#t out of the average Joe on the street, or even bigger guys without the training. At my old gym we had a lightweight who smacked the f*ck out of some bigger guys and had to get teeth removed from his hand. I think some people under estimate how good a fighter someone like Mundine would be. Fenech might be tough, but he would be giving away a lot in reach and speed. It would all be over pretty quickly IMO....
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:34 PM   #29
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Jeff Fenech vrs Anthony Mudine in a street fight...

The street is a very big ring, Fenech may very well be a awesome street fighter but he aint no marathon runner
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:19 AM   #30
Thriller
Journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 80
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jeff Fenech vrs Anthony Mudine in a street fight...

nobody knows who would win, until after it has happened.
Thriller is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013