Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-19-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
chimba
Off the Somali Coast
East Side VIP

vCash: 800
Default PAC fans unite!!!

We have a big fight coming!..its time to show our unity.....Nothing but a demolition of Barrera will suffice

Note that not A SINGLE one of us got nominated on the ESB board. Its a TRAVESTY especially for being fans of arguably the best fighter on the Planet..

We have no representation . .and its our fault..we have some guys here that fully deserves to be in there..Fair minded guys like Morissey, PACD, Eastside, KO Box, KoKo, , Box2, RavTrav, Psychopath, SCAR...Heck I would have been glad if Johnco, Domingo-ga, MAD, Tatnkemin or Patsys. Id even be happy with Underdog, JoseFM, Cooke or even Toopretty

Its a conspiracy !!! ..Now I hear that some of our accounts are getting deleted. ...Heck I got banned for no reason.

Make your voice heard and nominate a PACFAN!
chimba is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2007, 08:30 PM   #2
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: PAC fans unite!!!

You mean no Pinoys were nominated (2 were). There were numerous Pacman fans nominated, myself included. Sues2nd also...
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 08:35 PM   #3
chimba
Off the Somali Coast
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
You mean no Pinoys were nominated (2 were). There were numerous Pacman fans nominated, myself included. Sues2nd also...
I know.. and you guys deserved it but I'm talking about core fans...

Some guys got nominated and I know they are very biased towards a certain fighter. And thats OK as long as its OK for PAC fans or defender to get nominated also

Yes Amsterdam can be fair no doubt, but so could some known Pac fans out there..

Double Standard
chimba is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 08:40 PM   #4
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimba
I know.. and you guys deserved it but I'm talking about core fans...

Some guys got nominated and I know they are very biased towards a certain fighter. And thats OK as long as its OK for PAC fans or defender to get nominated also

Yes Amsterdam can be fair no doubt, but so could some known Pac fans out there..

Double Standard
Honestly, you are not the same as the guys you are talking about (Pacfans). I don't care how mad they get but here is why it's not a double standard.

Amsterdam is biased towards Calzaghe. Right? Who else does he talk about.....lots of other fighters. You are biased towards Pacman. You talk about....lots of fighters.

Now what's the difference between you and PacDBest and Domngo, Dominga, etc. They don't talk about anyone BUT Pacman (and other Pinoy fighters), unless it's PBF to insult him or Morales to build him up for Pacman.

They may have tons of knowledge....but they aren't never show it cuz all the threads they talk about are Pacman.

Admittedly Patsys, you, Boro, and maybe a couple of others talk about a variety of fighters.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 08:41 PM   #5
kukoy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I'm a big fan [or should I say, I was]. I got to say, some of Pac fans here are just way too irrational. But I do agree too that some just hates the shit out of Pac and would just discredit whatever he already has done.

Nobody here is as big of a fan as PacD. And a lot don't give him any credit. But this guy always gives rational explanations and facts to support his claims. He may sometimes go over board, but most of the times he is f@cking right.

But with this coming fight, as always, I host the party at home. I don't see how Pac would lose this one. But with all what he's doing right now, I care less if Pac loses. I already liked MAB anyway before Pac surfaced.
kukoy is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 08:43 PM   #6
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP

I'm a Pacquiao fan, just not a die-hard fan like you guys and just not when he is fighting Barrera who I've followed since his early LA days....with that being said, Pacman TKO8 Barrera is my pick

I think you guys have fair representation because most of the posters who are going to be voted in are fair.
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 08:44 PM   #7
chimba
Off the Somali Coast
East Side VIP

Quote:
Honestly, you are not the same as the guys you are talking about (Pacfans). I don't care how mad they get but here is why it's not a double standard.

Amsterdam is biased towards Calzaghe. Right? Who else does he talk about.....lots of other fighters. You are biased towards Pacman. You talk about....lots of fighters.

Now what's the difference between you and PacDBest and Domngo, Dominga, etc. They don't talk about anyone BUT Pacman (and other Pinoy fighters), unless it's PBF to insult him or Morales to build him up for Pacman.

They may have tons of knowledge....but they aren't never show it cuz all the threads they talk about are Pacman.

Admittedly Patsys, you, Boro, and maybe a couple of others talk about a variety of fighters.
In hindsight though, some of the HARDCORE only Pac guys could be the best judges if they arent allowed to vote on PAC

They definitely have exhibited indifference towards other fighters..You wouldn't have to worry about bias
chimba is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 08:46 PM   #8
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimba
In hindsight though, some of the HARDCORE only Pac guys could be the best judges if they arent allowed to vote on PAC

They definitely have exhibited indifference towards other fighters..You wouldn't have to worry about bias
You got me there, and in a weird way, that is a fair point. I just wonder how much they know about them.

PacD is still trying to tell me that KO's are more important than UD's. He isn't taking circumstances (losing every round then catching the guy is better than 120-108 UD? No way) and styles. I wouldn't be comfortable with someone saying that and then judging fighters.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 08:47 PM   #9
DanePugilist
God vs God - Death Angel
ESB Addict

I am a pacfan as well - and I didn't even get an honorable mention. . Maybe I am just a bad poster.
DanePugilist is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 08:49 PM   #10
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanePugilist
I am a pacfan as well - and I didn't even get an honorable mention. . Maybe I am just a bad poster.
You were nominated I thought? Either way, if not, you can always get in next month.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 08:49 PM   #11
chimba
Off the Somali Coast
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukoy
I'm a big fan [or should I say, I was]. I got to say, some of Pac fans here are just way too irrational. But I do agree too that some just hates the shit out of Pac and would just discredit whatever he already has done.

Nobody here is as big of a fan as PacD. And a lot don't give him any credit. But this guy always gives rational explanations and facts to support his claims. He may sometimes go over board, but most of the times he is f@cking right.

But with this coming fight, as always, I host the party at home. I don't see how Pac would lose this one. But with all what he's doing right now, I care less if Pac loses. I already liked MAB anyway before Pac surfaced.
I agree PAcD Best is definitely the most knowledgable here in regards to one fighter. He was honest he said he only follows PAC and other Filipino prospects too...so dedicated finding obscure bootleg videos of prospects He even knows PACs diet and daily schedule, appearances, etc etc
chimba is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 08:49 PM   #12
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372

Big Pacquiao fan here, have been for a long time. Fully supporting him for this fight.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 08:50 PM   #13
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

BTW Chimba, I TRIED to get PacDbest (seemingly the leader of the hardcore fans) to look at the constitution at least 3 seperate times when it was being written. He told me he wasn't interested.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 08:52 PM   #14
chimba
Off the Somali Coast
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanePugilist
Dane Im sorry bro forgot about you...Ive seen you support PAC...
chimba is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 08:54 PM   #15
chimba
Off the Somali Coast
East Side VIP

Quote:
BTW Chimba, I TRIED to get PacDbest (seemingly the leader of the hardcore fans) too look at the constitution at least 3 seperate times when it was being written. He told me he wasn't interested.
Too busy KG...more prospects to find..probably on a LD call right now to Cebu trying to get 411 on a 14 year old phenom
chimba is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum