Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-19-2007, 09:00 PM   #16
hmi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: PAC fans unite!!!

I'm new in this thread and also a Pac fan but I do agree with kg that some Pacfans are too one dimensional and just talk about Pacman. Way to go. But Chimba, I don't think that there will be no Pac fan that will be nominated. kg himself admitted that he is a Pac fan and he was nominated. A hard core Pac fan and a Pac fan are the same, they are both Pac fan.
hmi is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2007, 09:03 PM   #17
DanePugilist
God vs God - Death Angel
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimba
Dane Im sorry bro forgot about you...Ive seen you support PAC...
Thank you - I feel better now. I do feel though that Pacman atm is his own worst enemy, so I think his current no. 1 slot p4p is hanging in a thin thread(still thinks he beats MAB).

Am I far off in that belief? I see him at some sort of crossroad...
DanePugilist is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 09:04 PM   #18
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

People think I don't like Pacman cuz I argue with the hardcore Pacman fans. I argue with ALL hardcore fans when I feel (and it's what I feel, so I don't call it a fact or anything to that effect) they go overboard when rating a fighter and what he has done and is capable of doing.

But I will only pay to watch 4 fighters.....3 now. Pacman, Cotto, and Mayweather. All 3 different styles, 3 great fighters. Otherwise it has to be a great matchup for me to watch (Calzaghe-Kessler).

I used to order all Jones Jr PPV, but alas, I am hoping he retires.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 09:05 PM   #19
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmi
I'm new in this thread and also a Pac fan but I do agree with kg that some Pacfans are too one dimensional and just talk about Pacman. Way to go. But Chimba, I don't think that there will be no Pac fan that will be nominated. kg himself admitted that he is a Pac fan and he was nominated. A hard core Pac fan and a Pac fan are the same, they are both Pac fan.
Welcome to the board
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 09:08 PM   #20
hmi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
Welcome to the board
thanks.
hmi is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 09:08 PM   #21
chimba
Off the Somali Coast
East Side VIP

vCash: 800

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmi
I just wished some moderates were considered..

Im not going to point fingers at some of the more rabid fans..Im ok with them..

I will not point them out so others can say.."see even other Pac fans think your delusional"...

Id rather highlight that we have people who are very knowledgable and fair minded...shoot ..I havent been in Manila for over 20 years but I recall that we grew up watching all the big fights which were televised.

I grew up watching "KO" hosted by Joe Cantanda showing Baer vs. Braddock..and so on... I wont let some of these fools think we dont know shit
chimba is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 09:10 PM   #22
chimba
Off the Somali Coast
East Side VIP

vCash: 800

Quote:
People think I don't like Pacman cuz I argue with the hardcore Pacman fans. I argue with ALL hardcore fans when I feel (and it's what I feel, so I don't call it a fact or anything to that effect) they go overboard when rating a fighter and what he has done and is capable of doing.

But I will only pay to watch 4 fighters.....3 now. Pacman, Cotto, and Mayweather. All 3 different styles, 3 great fighters. Otherwise it has to be a great matchup for me to watch (Calzaghe-Kessler).

PAC, Cotto, Mosley for me although Im beginning to like Floyd...I mean hes a businessman..he just such an awkward way acting the part
chimba is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 09:25 PM   #23
ravtrav
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

I know I don't know alot about the history of boxing nor do I try to act like I do.Pac is the reason I'm on this site every day. And for anybody that calls me a nuthugger is just ignorant, I might drop a Pac by KO every now and then but thats just to **** with KG.

( I voted for Domngo and Johnco! )

Pac by KO bitches
ravtrav is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 09:28 PM   #24
DanePugilist
God vs God - Death Angel
ESB Addict

Quote:

I still hope for another great fight for RJJ. A rematch vs Hopkins would be grand, even if I am not totally into Hopkins - and still think his recent achievements are painted.
DanePugilist is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 10:01 PM   #25
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravtrav
I know I don't know alot about the history of boxing nor do I try to act like I do.Pac is the reason I'm on this site every day. And for anybody that calls me a nuthugger is just ignorant, I might drop a Pac by KO every now and then but thats just to **** with KG.

( I voted for Domngo and Johnco! )

Pac by KO bitches
Your Pac by KO's don't bother me. I stopped paying attention to those long ago. I actually think they're quite funny when I notice them, especially Patsys, since sometimes its not even a Pacman thread he puts it in.

Last edited by kg0208; 09-19-2007 at 10:20 PM.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 10:03 PM   #26
tays001
ESB ELITE SQUAD
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

i hope pac smashes 7 shade of shit out of barrera. but im no pac hugger
tays001 is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 10:11 PM   #27
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tays001
i hope pac smashes 7 shade of shit out of barrera. but im no pac hugger
I got Pacman by KO myself

The rumours from his camp aren't making me feel comfotable though. Hope he isn't distracted.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 10:28 PM   #28
Lampley
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I got Pacman by KO myself

The rumours from his camp aren't making me feel comfotable though. Hope he isn't distracted.
Pac is headed for a fall here pretty soon. I think he'll get by MAB and probably even JMM (lost too much steam), but against a young gun, he's in serious trouble.

I consider myself a Pac fan as well, as he is one of my current Big Four: Pac, Taylor, Lacy and Dawson.

Roy Jones holds a very special place in my heart, but he's finished and has been finished for a couple years. He needs to hang it up. I thought he'd never let it get to this point.

Oh, and Pac UD MAB. I think Marco stays on his feet and makes it an entertaining fight, but he loses 8-4. A late stoppage of a fading MAB also is a strong possibility.

But I doubt Marco will absorb the same kind of punishment he did last time. He will be looking to fight a combination of MAB/Juarez II and JMM/Pac. I don't think he has enough left to pull it off, though.
Lampley is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 10:37 PM   #29
retriever
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1500

Pac Tko 7
retriever is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2007, 10:38 PM   #30
theunderdog
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 166

i got pac by ud too brothers.

by the way, anyone here from cebu? im heading there by the end of the month. i'll watch the wbo minimumweight championship. well, i won't go there to watch the fight, i've had the trip planned about 6 months ago. but then when i saw that there was a world championship fight in the on the 30th, i grabbed the opportunity.
theunderdog is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum