Old 09-21-2007, 10:54 AM   #46
AmazingHook
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hatton eyes knockout win over Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by platnumpapi
i dont think hatton can beat him, pbf style is more of a problem for hatton then hattons style against pbf.pbf has fought guys just like hatton back in his younger days.

come forward, pressure pressure !! nah thats not the style to beat him.pbf can fight guys like that all day/if hatton had some height and reach on him fighting like that then ok i could see it, but hatton nah im sorry.

it is boxing and anything can happen but logic says mayweather jr all day.
True!
AmazingHook is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2007, 07:20 PM   #47
Pantera
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Angry Re: Hatton eyes knockout win over Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopath
Case close my ass!

When and where did Castillo beat Mayweather? Stick to the facts dude . . . don't argue based on your hallucinations.

And for the sake of bull**** arguement . . . indeed if Castillo did beat PBF . . . how long was that?

I'm saying nobody beats Mayweather by outboxing him . . . NOW! . . . at this point of his career

INTIENDE?
Castillo beat him. Case closed.

Comprendes, Mendez?
Pantera is offline  Top
Old 09-21-2007, 07:22 PM   #48
Pantera
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Talking Re: Hatton eyes knockout win over Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO
Hatton can't outbox Mayweather. But he can knock him out.
Good enough for me.
Pantera is offline  Top
Old 09-21-2007, 07:38 PM   #49
Pantera
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Cool Re: Hatton eyes knockout win over Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
Ahhhhh yes.... the night and day difference in this matchup

Personality, styles, reality are all opposite one another here.

It really pains me to favor Floyd as I long for the reality that may ever make Floyd a better person and thats a LOSS!!!!

I believe that deflating his bull**** ego would make him a better man in the long run. The best Champions lost(Marciano being the exception and timing certainly attributed to it, as in Louis and Moore were past their best days). SRR 128-1-2??? In 15 and 20 round fights??? C'mon thats some other type ****, quite a mark to overcome. It burns me when Floyd acts as he does but hasnt shown he could walk a mile in those shoes.

I mean humans arent perfect, its a goal to be strived for, but one thats never attained. Learning how to handle adversity, discovering humility, and then overcoming adversity are all parts of being whole.

I hope that Ricky Hatton is to Floyd what Lamotta was to SRR when he was 40-0. The lesser skilled but more determined fighter that rises to the occasion, shows no fear, brings everything he has, and shocks the world.

The odds dont favor it and the circumstances seem all in Floyds favor, but win, lose, or draw?? I believe that Hatton shows up and gives Floyd a much tougher contest than expected.

Whoever wins?? There's big fights for them to make and define their legacy and place among the best.

I'm hoping nice guy's dont always finish last

Excellent post!
Pantera is offline  Top
Old 09-21-2007, 08:45 PM   #50
jecxbox
St. Brett
ESB Addict

Hatton and Cotto shock the world and move on to making one of the greatest fights that we've ever seen EVER Hatton vs Cotto!!!!!! PR vs Brit = The best ring environment EVER!

How can anyone not be wanting Cotto vs Hatton????Mayweather vs Mosley will be a BORE!
jecxbox is offline  Top
Old 09-21-2007, 08:52 PM   #51
Pantera
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Angry Re: Hatton eyes knockout win over Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecxbox
Hatton and Cotto shock the world and move on to making one of the greatest fights that we've ever seen EVER Hatton vs Cotto!!!!!! PR vs Brit = The best ring environment EVER!

How can anyone not be wanting Cotto vs Hatton????Mayweather vs Mosley will be a BORE!
Mayweather vs. anybody would be a bore. When was the last time that guy was even close to being on a "fight of the year" run off? I mean, I know it's not a requirement for greatness, but Jesus.
Pantera is offline  Top
Old 09-21-2007, 09:10 PM   #52
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Threads like these are funny. I remember before the PBF-Oscar fight people were saying that Oscar was in the best shape of his life and PBF was scarred of Oscar and PBF won't be able to keep Oscar off of him and the first left hook that lands will put PBF to sleep. You know what it was? A bunch of bull**** that's what. Just like the previous 37 opponents and their fans that came in thinking they could beat PBF. PBF just beat Oscar a man that hits harder than Hatton, has more speed than Hatton, has a better jab than Hatton, has better defense than Hatton, is bigger than Hatton and better than Hatton. But a smaller less skilled Hatton will somehow pull a rabbit out of his ass and beat PBF....please!!!

This is one of the easiest big fights to call in along time PBF is better than Hatton in almost every single department, I mean almost every single one. He's faced better comp as well not to mention his big fight experience. The reach and Hatton's lack of a jab alone should make people doubt Hatton against a master counter-puncher like PBF. Any rational person can see that PBF is going to win this fight period. For the life of me I just don't see why people just keep picking against PBF the man will not lose to a somewhat one-dimensional Ricky Hatton on Dec. 8th. Some people never learn....
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 01:22 AM   #53
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Sticky Ricky bores the hell outta' me with all the gay-ass snuggling he does..
all I gotta say is cosign to the 9
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 01:39 AM   #54
Cruiser1
Champion Emeritus
ESB Addict

I like Hatton but his last few fights have proven nothing. The night he beat Zoo was as good as he'll ever be. Since then he's done nothing but hold and hit and he was lucky to get the nod against Collazo. Floyd is in another galaxy and he'll show it once again.
Cruiser1 is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 01:46 AM   #55
lenzo
Lenzo
ESB Jr Member

I like Ricky but Floyd will run like hell. I smell boring fight and boos from the crowd. PBF will periodicaly pop in and out, hopefully will get caught and go out.
The ref will be pro-PBF and mayweathers corner will detest the holding Ricky is used to doing (prior to the fight). This bodes bad for Ricky.
lenzo is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 01:46 AM   #56
Alo2006
R.I.P Sean Taylor
ESB Addict

Indeed ^
Alo2006 is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 01:58 AM   #57
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenzo
I like Ricky but Floyd will run like hell. I smell boring fight and boos from the crowd. PBF will periodicaly pop in and out, hopefully will get caught and go out.
The ref will be pro-PBF and mayweathers corner will detest the holding Ricky is used to doing (prior to the fight). This bodes bad for Ricky.
When floyd beats his ass.. dont come back...you dont know anything about boxing. Hatton is going to get a beating.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 02:03 AM   #58
Blacc Jesus
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlugInBabies
don't forget that they made old pops zoo fight at 2am. he should have been tucked up in bed with a glass of milk by then.
im cryin
Blacc Jesus is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 02:53 AM   #59
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
all I gotta say is cosign to the 9
You suck ****s to the 6!