Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-01-2007, 03:46 AM   #16
Scatter
Dont **** with the reaper

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jack Daniels

where's the thread dedicated to me then?
Scatter is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2007, 06:07 AM   #17
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatter
where's the thread dedicated to me then?
Who the **** are you cunthooks?
pecks is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2007, 10:19 PM   #18
Jack Daniels
ESB Snr ****ing Member
ESB Jr Member

G'day Ladies & Gentlemen (and also Gav - not sure what category he's in).
Very nice to read the kind words about me. I still browse here from time to time and it's always the first place that I come when I want to know a result.
Pecks is right, I took on a new job about 18months ago and as I no longer have my own office Im unable to spend the day on the forum! People can see what I'm doing now - DOH! I miss the good ol' days of stone boxing and also when I used to post under another alias and people used to think it was Mundine hisself! Cant remember the username now! But even Gav thought it was the Man!
So how are you all? Who's who? Who's Bort and Eagle?

I'm still a big Greeny fan and still don't like nuthuggers. I think that Green has a great chance against Tarver, it's going to be big. I like how Mudine is using this "I'm blind in one eye but still gonna fight" bullshit! What a champ!

Here's a funny story (I live on the NSW Central Coast) and the other night I was doing some grocery shopping. I was lining up to put my stuff on the conveyor at the checkout and this dude was refusing to move up. When most people courteously put the divider down he left his hand on the conveyor like a hero. Anyway I leant over to get the divider and brushed his arm. He turned around and gave me a filthy stare and I looked at him, sized him up and thought "yeah I could easily take this little punk" so I just stared back at him. Then he pulls out his credit card to pay for the items and I noticed the name - Mark Bargero. I let out a small amount of wee but still kept my stern look. Thank **** he wasn't waiting for me in the carpark!

Last edited by Jack Daniels; 10-21-2007 at 07:07 AM.
Jack Daniels is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2007, 10:28 PM   #19
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

Very nice to read the kind words about me. I still browse here from time to time and it's always the first place that I come when I want to know a result.
Pecks is right, I took on a new job about 18months ago and as I know longer had my own office I was unable to spend the day on the forum! People can see what I'm doing now - DOH! I miss the gool ol' days of stone boxing and also when I used to post under another alias and people used to think it was Mundine hisself! Cant remember the username now! But even Gav thought it was the Man!

I'm still a big Greeny fan and still don't like nuthuggers. I think that Green has a great chance against Tarver, it's going to be big. I like how Mudine is using this "I'm blind in one eye but still gonna fight" bullshit! What a champ!

Here's a funny story (I live on the NSW Central Coast) and the other night I was doing some grocery shopping. I was lining up to put my stuff on the conveyor at the checkout and this dude was refusing to move up. When most people courteously put the divider down he left his hand on the conveyor like a hero. Anyway I leant over to get the divider and brushed his arm. He turned around and gave me a filthy stare and I looked at him, sized him up and thought "yeah I could easily take this little punk" so I just stared back at him. Then he pulls out his credit card to pay for the items and I noticed the name - Mark Bargero. I let out a small amount of wee but still kept my stern look. Thank **** he wasn't waiting for me in the carpark!
Marc Bergero needs to learn some manners
kel is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2007, 12:55 AM   #20
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:

Pecks is right, I took on a new job about 18months ago and as I no longer have my own office Im unable to spend the day on the forum! People can see what I'm doing now - DOH! I miss the good ol' days of stone boxing and also when I used to post under another alias and people used to think it was Mundine hisself! Cant remember the username now! But even Gav thought it was the Man!

I saw you browsing when I made this thread. Bort changed his username to "stifflers mum" and Eagle is now "muttley". The place has changed somewhat, but new users come in and repeat similar types of threads thats been going around here for a while.

Mark Bagero hey? Were you wearing your Boxa shirt when waiting in line?
pecks is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2007, 02:35 AM   #21
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:

gday mate.long time no hear.may want to change your avatar.mundines possible career ending injury,moseleys cheating with steroid use becoming public,the all blacks choking again and manly getting smashed in the grand final all happening within a short space of time sent poor teke over the edge.he now wanders the streets of surfers mumbling nonsense about french storms,contact lens and steroid conspiracys and randomly performs the haka.sad.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2007, 08:23 PM   #22
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum
gday mate.long time no hear.may want to change your avatar.mundines possible career ending injury,moseleys cheating with steroid use becoming public,the all blacks choking again and manly getting smashed in the grand final all happening within a short space of time sent poor teke over the edge.he now wanders the streets of surfers mumbling nonsense about french storms,contact lens and steroid conspiracys and randomly performs the haka.sad.
He's also dogging out on his bet. The cunt has voted in polls and still browses here.

What kind of shit exile is that?!?!
pecks is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2007, 09:08 PM   #23
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
He's also dogging out on his bet. The cunt has voted in polls and still browses here.

What kind of shit exile is that?!?!
but thats good.if we post shit he doesnt like he will see it but cant respond.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:09 AM   #24
Jack Daniels
ESB Snr ****ing Member
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
G'day Mate, that's sad news about Teke but at the end of the day he is a kiwi and you've got to understand that at some stage there will be mental issues. Alrighty, I'll try to find a new avatar.

Where's Mr Stone these days? Has he come out of the closet yet?

Who do we hate if he's not here? I need names....
Old 10-23-2007, 01:47 AM   #25
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
G'day Mate, that's sad news about Teke but at the end of the day he is a kiwi and you've got to understand that at some stage there will be mental issues. Alrighty, I'll try to find a new avatar.

Where's Mr Stone these days? Has he come out of the closet yet?

Who do we hate if he's not here? I need names....
hes lead right.doesnt post here much anymore.theres a guy called barge who hates katsidis and off topic threads hes pretty unpopular.hate him.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:32 AM   #26
Jack Daniels
ESB Snr ****ing Member
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
hes lead right.doesnt post here much anymore.theres a guy called barge who hates katsidis and off topic threads hes pretty unpopular.hate him.
He's probably the moderator is he?
How's that for an avatar mate?
Old 10-23-2007, 02:47 AM   #27
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
He's probably the moderator is he?
How's that for an avatar mate?
awesome.but one eye should be bulging out.
nah barge is just a regular poster.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum