Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-21-2007, 09:13 PM   #31
Triplesod
Drunk& pissed up on booze
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: why was the sky sports presenters blaming floyd for hattons swearing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg
I was being facetious. It's sometimes hard to detect sarcasm on an internet forum. I really don't give a damn what either of these guys say or do during the pre-fight hype. I just want to see a good fight.
Alright mate. I'm sorry for being presumptious. I am just surprised people are seeing something that just isn't happening.

I guess it just shows the cultural differences between our two countries but then saying that, I then see the Irish lad (sorry, is he called Healy, or something?) is saying something similar too the Americans which really surprises me.
Triplesod is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2007, 09:20 PM   #32
Triplesod
Drunk& pissed up on booze
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: why was the sky sports presenters blaming floyd for hattons swearing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
STFU..HE WAS OBVIOUSLY TALKING SHIT B/C FLOYD DID THAT IN HIS DAMNED HOME TOWN WHICH HE RIGHTFULLY SHOULD OF PIMP SMACKED FLOYD..I WOULD..ANYWAY..HE WAS OUTTTTTTTT OF CHARACTER..CURSING ON PUBLIC TV..SOME SHIT FLOYD NEVER DID.THAT IS CLASSLESS..THE SAME CUNTS LIKE YOU BLAIM JANET FOR WHIPPING A TITTY OUT ON TV BUT HATTON CAN SAY "STOP TOUCHING MY DICK" THAT WAS NOT WITTY ..THAT WAS NOT FUNNY...I BET SOME 6 YEAR OLD SAID "WHY DOES HE WANT TO TOUCH HIS DICK DAD?"....LOL
Ha! Check you out having a little spackattack on a forum, ending with your childish "lol". You crazy kid.

OK. This wasn't out of character, you don't know Ricks character, I do and I can tell you now that Rick was only concerned with entertaining and having a laugh with the fans.

You are right about the dick touching gag. That wasn't witty and it was childish but it was NOT malicious, honestly. It would not be surprising to hear a guy sat at a pub table with a few mates, when one of the group leans over or something, the first guy could say "What you doing? Get your hand off my ****, you ****in' ponce!". Now that might sound agressive to you, it may sound very offensive but here it would be the most natural thing in the world. Just friendly banter, male friends here kind of converse in that way, just cracking jokes about one another and winding each other up. If you think this is weird, well, you may be right, I dunno, it's our culture and I never though about it before but believe me, Rick was honestly doing a similar thing with Floyd when he said that.

Look at me, patiantly explaining this to you after your rubbish post that read like the ramblings of a drugged horse.
Triplesod is offline  Top
Old 09-21-2007, 09:34 PM   #33
KO Boxing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 950

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triplesod
You are right about the dick touching gag. That wasn't witty and it was childish but it was NOT malicious, honestly. It would not be surprising to hear a guy sat at a pub table with a few mates, when one of the group leans over or something, the first guy could say "What you doing? Get your hand off my ****, you ****in' ponce!". Now that might sound agressive to you, it may sound very offensive but here it would be the most natural thing in the world. Just friendly banter, male friends here kind of converse in that way, just cracking jokes about one another and winding each other up. If you think this is weird, well, you may be right, I dunno, it's our culture.
So Ricky's culture is accepted, yet Floyd's culture isn't? Seems a bit of a double standard to me.
KO Boxing is offline  Top
Old 09-21-2007, 09:54 PM   #34
maracho
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Yeah and what if Barry Bonds talked like that on T.V.? What the broadcaster said was right. Hatton being a Christian should not ordinarilly talk like that especially in fron of all his young fans. Hatton simply lost his cool which was Floyd and Co. plan and I hope Hatton makes them pay
maracho is offline  Top
Old 09-21-2007, 10:03 PM   #35
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triplesod
Ha! Check you out having a little spackattack on a forum, ending with your childish "lol". You crazy kid.

OK. This wasn't out of character, you don't know Ricks character, I do and I can tell you now that Rick was only concerned with entertaining and having a laugh with the fans.

You are right about the dick touching gag. That wasn't witty and it was childish but it was NOT malicious, honestly. It would not be surprising to hear a guy sat at a pub table with a few mates, when one of the group leans over or something, the first guy could say "What you doing? Get your hand off my ****, you ****in' ponce!". Now that might sound agressive to you, it may sound very offensive but here it would be the most natural thing in the world. Just friendly banter, male friends here kind of converse in that way, just cracking jokes about one another and winding each other up. If you think this is weird, well, you may be right, I dunno, it's our culture and I never though about it before but believe me, Rick was honestly doing a similar thing with Floyd when he said that.

Look at me, patiantly explaining this to you after your rubbish post that read like the ramblings of a drugged horse.
Kid..you are patiently explaining some bullshit..nobody agrees with you....yeah..that was not a Pub..that was a live broadcasted media event..I think you need to check your own train of thought before you come on here like you are showing maturity for taking hattons side saying it was normal. I guess he was trying to get shits and giggles from his fellow pub mates in the crowd.. Ok... whatever you say.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 09-21-2007, 10:12 PM   #36
maracho
Belt holder
ESB Addict

You know I just rememered Hatton getting butt naked and mooning the whole world on the Urango pre-fight so maybe he really does have a very immature sense of humor. Who knows but he needs to get his act together and not fall to Floyd's level. I liked the version of him sitting and eating with his family and acting like a good guy as he did before the Collazo fight but maybe HBO's Greenberg likes his franchises to act dirty
maracho is offline  Top
Old 09-21-2007, 11:15 PM   #37
theboy_racer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Now that is humour, what Ricky Hatton came out with today (the sky presenters needed to STFU), it was classic.

what PBF has done all week is pathetic, vicky fatton was the best he could do and a machester united top, even thought both manchester united & manchester city fans are united behind Hatton.
theboy_racer is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum