Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-22-2007, 09:52 PM   #46
Sheehan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 82
Default Re: whos the most feared boxer right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane
I have to go with DLH after those pics of him have surfaced who's gonna want to fight him?
Sheehan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2007, 09:53 PM   #47
kukoy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampa
my vote cotto.

just because it seems the best p4p boxer pbf doesnt seem interested in fighting him. and why would you. when you do fight him you come out pretty ****ed up.

whats your thoughts?
I have to say Cotto. No guy ever want to be hit in the groin EVER.
kukoy is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 09:56 PM   #48
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
Its boxing.thats what defense is for...But when you are a 6 3 or 6 4 guy weighing more then 230 around 250 like Wlad and you are a trained boxer. There is no excuse to run behind a referee. That is a bitch...in boxing at least. Did james toney run...he was 230, 200 of that fat a grisle. GO the **** ahead oscar***ual and your little Klitite fans too. Bitch ass excuse makers.
Listen you lil ****face, youre so hard on gayweather balls that even Gimp C is jealous .You are so in love with the fag that you apply a certain of rules to your Fraud, than to any other boxer. Has Floyd Gayrunner ever fought a murderous puncher like Peter, NO! And never will, Wlad beat Peter, you know anything about boxing? Then go watch the fight and add up the score at the end, tell me who won? If you say Peter, itll just highlight what kind of c0cksmoking bitchass you really are! Floyd has a great defense no doubt, but hes a welterweight, he can move better than a Heavyweight, thats f*ckin obvious, so of course hes not gonna be slipping all the bombs Peter thru. Go jagg-off in front floyd pics (i know you do that anyway), and leave the boxing to the people who actually watch it.
Jose FM is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 09:59 PM   #49
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose FM
Listen you lil ****face, youre so hard on gayweather balls that even Gimp C is jealous .You are so in love with the fag that you apply a certain of rules to your Fraud, than to any other boxer. Has Floyd Gayrunner ever fought a murderous puncher like Peter, NO! And never will, Wlad beat Peter, you know anything about boxing? Then go watch the fight and add up the score at the end, tell me who won? If you say Peter, itll just highlight what kind of c0cksmoking bitchass you really are! Floyd has a great defense no doubt, but hes a welterweight, he can move better than a Heavyweight, thats f*ckin obvious, so of course hes not gonna be slipping all the bombs Peter thru. Go jagg-off in front floyd pics (i know you do that anyway), and leave the boxing to the people who actually watch it.
Umm....Corrales is one of the hardest P4P punchers in recent memory. Castillo has stopped most of the fighters he has beaten. And hell, NDou was a known puncher. Yeah, PBF has fought punchers.

Not gonna get into the rest of what you said. But PBF has certainly faced punchers who are the equivalent of Peter at his weight classes.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 09:59 PM   #50
allenko1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
And we're all gonna take a deep breath...............................
Woooooooooooooooooo I feel better.
allenko1 is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 10:02 PM   #51
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP

Quote:
Wow
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 10:02 PM   #52
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
You ugly lurch looking bitch..you know how ****ing dumb you sound trying justify a fighter running behind a ****ing referee. He may of outpointed Peter but he left his balls in the ring. Wlad is a bitch. If he does not knock you out or you actually fight him back his ass goes into bitch mode.. Holding and pushing somebodies head down so that cant get a punch off and running behind a referee is not boxing. If he couldnt handle it within the boxing rules dont fight. I watched the fight when it happend. And I said Wlad is a bitch. The referee was a bitch for not warning for the compulsive holding anytime Peter even looked like he was going to throw a punch.. Any time he was able to land he knocked Wlads ass down.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 10:06 PM   #53
JimboDs
So-called expert
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
Wow....great post. Welcome to the board BTW.
Thank you.
JimboDs is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 10:06 PM   #54
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Oh and you too are a Bitch. For defending bitch moves and bitch-boxing. Like I said bitch, did James Toney run behind a referee..NO... is James toney 6'6 250 pounds like wlad...no.. I see you smell your own...And floyd gayrunner...what about WLadbitchko
Old 09-22-2007, 10:14 PM   #55
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Oh and you too are a Bitch. For defending bitch moves and bitch-boxing. Like I said bitch, did James Toney run behind a referee..NO... is James toney 6'6 250 pounds like wlad...no.. I see you smell your own...And floyd gayrunner...what about WLadbitchko
Wlad did not run, he fought a great fight after coming off a loss, no one wanted to face Peter and glass-chin Wlad took on the challenge and beat him convincingly, with no contraversies, no gift decision, no help from no one. When you are hurt in the ring, you hold on, thats boxing 101, thats whats a true vet does. Wlad certainly held, but never did he run from peter, peter ate crazy jabs all night. If you hate him thats fine, but Wlad beat Peter hands down and if they fight hell do it again.

As for these personal attacks on my appearance, it just goes to show how gay you are bro, what do you care if im ulgy or not, you wanna f*$k me or sumthing? YOu wanna do a comparison btw me and floyd or something? You should be looking at what girls look like instead of doods, cause your coming off like a real homo buddy.
Jose FM is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 10:16 PM   #56
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Wlad did not run, he fought a great fight after coming off a loss, no one wanted to face Peter and glass-chin Wlad took on the challenge and beat him convincingly, with no contraversies, no gift decision, no help from no one. When you are hurt in the ring, you hold on, thats boxing 101, thats whats a true vet does. Wlad certainly held, but never did he run from peter, peter ate crazy jabs all night. If you hate him thats fine, but Wlad beat Peter hands down and if they fight hell do it again.

As for these personal attacks on my appearance, it just goes to show how gay you are bro, what do you care if im ulgy or not, you wanna f*$k me or sumthing? YOu wanna do a comparison btw me and floyd or something? You should be looking at what girls look like instead of doods, cause your coming off like a real homo buddy.
With that being said...
Old 09-22-2007, 10:21 PM   #57
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
With that being said...
You asked for it, i was replying to your post you get mad defensive like you on floyds payroll, get over it, there are plenty of boxers other than floyd and oscar, im a boxing fan b4 anything else...
Jose FM is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 10:58 PM   #58
Vantage_West
ヒップホッププロデューサー
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless
not really, like he says, he doesn't go in there to knock his oponents out, he goes in there to win a 12 round fight, if his oponent cant make it then thats it.

you think this is slugging?

BORKED
yeah he makes a fight of it. he isnt a smart technician he doesnt have a one shot brutal punch. and fights whats infront of him..so yeah that is slugging you fighting to win doesnt matter if he gets a ko or not he wins the fight with his aggresion.

whats your definition of slugging?

Last edited by Alo2006; 06-29-2006 at 07:37 PM.
Vantage_West is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 11:02 PM   #59
Vantage_West
ヒップホッププロデューサー
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenko1
I think Casamayor would have a hard time with the young lightweights. This fight with Santa Cruz coming up will tell alot about what he has left.
true but i feel it's how well you performed in your last fightg and he beat an out of shape but world level diego and out boxed him very easily.

you could say he is too old for it....but he still isnt going to get fights becuase people are not going to fight him.
Vantage_West is offline  Top
Old 09-22-2007, 11:04 PM   #60
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372

Mayweather
W.Klitschko
Cotto

Any of the three. My personal pick is Mayweather, with a style like his he can give anyone a terrible night and many fighters out there know it.
Scar is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum