Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2007, 10:19 PM   #16
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Shane Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
God MSTR its monday, i cant come back at you with any decent comments
hahaha its all good mate. How was your weekend? I got ****ed up on Sunday night and almost broke my leg. Walking around like a pirate at the moment, with an ankle thats twice the size. Alcohol and I don't mix. I ended up throwing my shoes at my mates and went up to one and spat bourbon all over him for no reason. I had a root all teed up to and blew it by getting spastic as per usual. By the end I was rolling around on the floor wrestling my best mate and trying to DDT him. Most drunk I have been in a LONG time.
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2007, 10:20 PM   #17
dakota prince
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 21
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Shane Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffo
one dimensional, cuts easy, gassed up Internationally hasnt got a chance!
HOW IS HE ON DIMENSIONAL.
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dakota prince is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:27 PM   #18
dakota prince
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 21
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Shane Cameron

Shane Cameron is definately going to be top 5 in the world next year.
He has more skill than any top heavyweight at the moment.
He fights exactly like Tommy Morrison and look what he did in the heavyweight division.
Size doesn't matter when you have skill
dakota prince is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:27 PM   #19
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,262
vCash: 75
Default Re: Shane Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
hahaha its all good mate. How was your weekend? I got ****ed up on Sunday night and almost broke my leg. Walking around like a pirate at the moment, with an ankle thats twice the size. Alcohol and I don't mix. I ended up throwing my shoes at my mates and went up to one and spat bourbon all over him for no reason. I had a root all teed up to and blew it by getting spastic as per usual. By the end I was rolling around on the floor wrestling my best mate and trying to DDT him. Most drunk I have been in a LONG time.
you crack me up mate!! Thats so funny!! Does your mate forgive you? Every time i try a DDT the guys end up in full mount....not a good move.

SO did you just fall over or down something? Did you chuck up lots??

Mine was ok, i broke up with my chick again, on friday. Im sick of her, i got a new one lined up, she seams nice, so i better do some extra sit-ups

I hung around my house, doin some jobs,i had a good weekend, semi-off the smoke.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:29 PM   #20
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,262
vCash: 75
Default Re: Shane Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota prince
Shane Cameron is definately going to be top 5 in the world next year.
He has more skill than any top heavyweight at the moment.
He fights exactly like Tommy Morrison and look what he did in the heavyweight division.
Size doesn't matter when you have skill
So you **** sheep also??
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:31 PM   #21
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,144
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Shane Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
hahaha its all good mate. How was your weekend? I got ****ed up on Sunday night and almost broke my leg. Walking around like a pirate at the moment, with an ankle thats twice the size. Alcohol and I don't mix. I ended up throwing my shoes at my mates and went up to one and spat bourbon all over him for no reason. I had a root all teed up to and blew it by getting spastic as per usual. By the end I was rolling around on the floor wrestling my best mate and trying to DDT him. Most drunk I have been in a LONG time.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:41 PM   #22
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Shane Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota prince
Shane Cameron is definately going to be top 5 in the world next year.
He has more skill than any top heavyweight at the moment.
He fights exactly like Tommy Morrison and look what he did in the heavyweight division.
Size doesn't matter when you have skill
Tommy Morrison and Cameron aren't even comparable. Morrison was one of the hardest hitters the division has seen in the past fifteen years. Style wise, Morrison was a loaded puncher, who is just all round better then Cameron, apart from his chin. Cameron has done nothing, and may make top five in the WBO, or IBO, but none of the 3 major sanctioning bodies will have him in the top 5. The first time he steps up he will get beaten.
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:48 PM   #23
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,144
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Shane Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
Tommy Morrison and Cameron aren't even comparable. Morrison was one of the hardest hitters the division has seen in the past fifteen years. Style wise, Morrison was a loaded puncher, who is just all round better then Cameron, apart from his chin. Cameron has done nothing, and may make top five in the WBO, or IBO, but none of the 3 major sanctioning bodies will have him in the top 5. The first time he steps up he will get beaten.
Cameron should try & get a fight with a gatekeeper like Dominick Guinn or someone similar in the next 6 months.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:52 PM   #24
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Shane Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
you crack me up mate!! Thats so funny!! Does your mate forgive you? Every time i try a DDT the guys end up in full mount....not a good move.

SO did you just fall over or down something? Did you chuck up lots??

Mine was ok, i broke up with my chick again, on friday. Im sick of her, i got a new one lined up, she seams nice, so i better do some extra sit-ups

I hung around my house, doin some jobs,i had a good weekend, semi-off the smoke.
Nah did my ankle dancing actually. My chick friends were telling these other girls what a good dancer I am, so I got up and tried to show off. I was killing it at first and then tried to a double spin absolutely plastered and tripped over the couch and snapped my ankle and landed on my face. It made a sickening crunch and it hurt like f*ck. Whenever I am drunk I act like I am invincible as well, so i got up and pretended it didn't hurt and kept dancing on it. Swollen like a balloon at the moment. Copped heaps of shit of course. My mates are all good they were pretty much legless as well. The unit was pretty much trashed but :( This slut that was over was letting me grab her tits too. Her best friend had a new boob job so i had a feel of those, and then the other chick who had good naturals started saying hers were shit. I offered to give her a second opinion and she let me . She was keen as, until I started going WWE with my mates, which must have been a bit of a turn off hahaha.
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:53 PM   #25
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Shane Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blocky
It makes more sense for Cameron to try to drop pounds and get into the Cruiserweight division for me.

He's a hard hitter, he's relatively good with movement, seems to keep his head when he's under pressure but against the top guys, he'll get wrecked.
Agreed. At cruiser he could be a real force, in what is a relatively weak division anyway. He would have to lose some of that muscle though.
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:17 PM   #26
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,262
vCash: 75
Default Re: Shane Cameron

Ah MSRT thats funny

Make sure you havent broken something mate.

Gee all these tales of chicks with new tits letting you feel is great!! but ..........

I have a pic of this new chick im chasing, ill try and pic the pic today.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:19 PM   #27
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Shane Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Ah MSRT thats funny

Make sure you havent broken something mate.

Gee all these tales of chicks with new tits letting you feel is great!! but ..........

I have a pic of this new chick im chasing, ill try and pic the pic today.
My mate got heaps of pics, so when i get them off him i will post em up.
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:23 PM   #28
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Shane Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Ah MSRT thats funny

Make sure you havent broken something mate.

Gee all these tales of chicks with new tits letting you feel is great!! but ..........

I have a pic of this new chick im chasing, ill try and pic the pic today.
post the pic and let dr banker be the judge
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:43 AM   #29
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,262
vCash: 75
Default Re: Shane Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_banker
post the pic and let dr banker be the judge
stupido computio, hasnt got bluetooth, ill bring the cord in from home tomorrow
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:44 AM   #30
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Shane Cameron

jesus arreola is an ugly mother ****er hahaha
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013