Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-25-2007, 07:30 AM   #31
Motor City Sam
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: MIRANDA back in action at super middle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxfan99
He is apparently going to fight Porras. What a dissapointment. I knew he would take an "easy" comeback fight, but he could at least have chosen an opponent who still had a pulse. Let me be the first to predict a KO-win to Miranda, after which he probably calls out a champion.
Nice avatar.

There's nothing wrong with taking an easy fight like Porras for the first fight back after a beating, especialy when moving up in weight. I have not problem with Edison's choice of opponent here.
Motor City Sam is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2007, 09:54 AM   #32
bigeddie27
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlugInBabies
what you talking about?!?
did u even see the fight? its on youtube if you need some enlightenment. The ****ing ref and doctor kept giving abraham breaks throughout the fight to check his jaw and clean it up. Utter bullshit. ****** is abrahams promotoer you dickwad. what the **** you talking about?
bigeddie27 is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2007, 10:02 AM   #33
ThePlugInBabies
♪ ♫
ESB Addict

vCash: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeddie27
did u even see the fight? its on youtube if you need some enlightenment. The ****ing ref and doctor kept giving abraham breaks throughout the fight to check his jaw and clean it up. Utter bullshit. ****** is abrahams promotoer you dickwad. what the **** you talking about?
firsty, calm the **** down, i was only joking about, although the term '******land' confused me. yes i have seen the fight, yes the fight and call is very iffy, and frank ****** doesn't manager abraham, that would be wilfried sauerland.

oh and finally
ThePlugInBabies is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2007, 10:11 AM   #34
bigeddie27
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuchulain
Miranda's blatant fouling should have earned him a DQ in that fight.

The boy had a rough childhood and got some sympathy from me on that account but he doesn't belong in top level boxing, at any weight. He doesn't have the skill set, neither offensive nor defensive.

With training, that could change, but I always believed he was overhyped, just as Pavlik is now.
what fouling?! did you see the ****ing fight? if you did youll see that those 'supposed' low blows were from abraham moving down and pushing edisons shots down. Edison maybe got one headbutt in, but it was a PUNCH that broke abrahams jaw. a PUNCH that ended his career and i really dont see him coming back. and miranda won the fight. you must have been an abraham lover.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:13 AM   #35
bigeddie27
Belt holder
ESB Addict

[quote=ThePlugInBabies]firsty, calm the **** down, i was only joking about, although the term '******land' confused me. yes i have seen the fight, yes the fight and call is very iffy, and frank ****** doesn't manager abraham, that would be wilfried sauerland.

sauerland - ****** - same ****ing eurotrash who protects all there baby fighters.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:22 AM   #36
ThePlugInBabies
♪ ♫
ESB Addict

vCash: 224

Quote:
sauerland - ****** - same ****ing eurotrash who protects all there baby fighters.

still, rather have over protective 'eurotrash' than murderers and cross dressers promoting our fights.
ThePlugInBabies is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2007, 11:18 AM   #37
bigeddie27
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlugInBabies
still, rather have over protective 'eurotrash' than murderers and cross dressers promoting our fights.
hey - don king said it was self defense, cant blame the guy hehe
Old 09-25-2007, 01:59 PM   #38
41fever
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Go Miranda!!!!!!!!!!!
41fever is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2007, 03:20 PM   #39
cuchulain
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
what fouling?! did you see the ****ing fight? if you did youll see that those 'supposed' low blows were from abraham moving down and pushing edisons shots down. Edison maybe got one headbutt in, but it was a PUNCH that broke abrahams jaw. a PUNCH that ended his career and i really dont see him coming back. and miranda won the fight. you must have been an abraham lover.

And you must be a ****wit. My post was not about Abraham.

I never saw Abraham before he beat Miranda and I haven't seen him since.

I was drawing attention to the deliberate headbutt with no attempt at guile or subtlety. The man has no fimess whatsoever. His abilities skills in the ring are about the same as your skills of boxing analysis.
cuchulain is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2007, 03:41 PM   #40
bigeddie27
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

I was drawing attention to the deliberate headbutt with no attempt at guile or subtlety. The man has no fimess whatsoever. His abilities skills in the ring are about the same as your skills of boxing analysis.
are you slow? you quoted about edison's deliberate fouling should have earned him a dq and also that he does not belong in the top level. What besides the headbutt was deliberate? do yourself a favor and watch the fight without any abraham bias (i know, you love abraham so much that you cant resist but just try). You will see miranda smashing his jaw with a right hand, breaking the jaw, and then the circus unfolding to desperately save abraham his title (at the cost of his career). Edison beat Abraham - get it through your biased head. Those low blows were not deliberate, abraham was bending down and pushing edisons hands down when edison was going for the body. abraaham did this because the paid ref was taking points away left and right - and ABRAHAM STILL BARELY WON THE DESCISON even after 6 points were taken from miranda. And as far as your point about miranda not belonging in the top level:

he beat the battersea bomber and knocked him out
knocked out gibbs
beat abraham (would have tko'd him if the fight was in the states, did you see abraham run scared like a little bitch the whole fight too - very funny)
beat allen green

what other fighter went through that competition for a title run lately? seriously name one for me
Old 09-25-2007, 03:44 PM   #41
bigeddie27
Belt holder
ESB Addict

oh and delibereate headbutts are a weapon of choice for fighters. no one is clean in there, they all do it. its part of the game. and if you get caught points are taken away.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:45 PM   #42
bigeddie27
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

you know that last sentence i seriously take as a compliment even though you meant it as sarcasm. but then again you are an idiot who is a miranda hater.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:53 PM   #43
bigeddie27
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Miranda's blatant fouling should have earned him a DQ in that fight.

The boy had a rough childhood and got some sympathy from me on that account but he doesn't belong in top level boxing, at any weight. He doesn't have the skill set, neither offensive nor defensive.

With training, that could change, but I always believed he was overhyped, just as Pavlik is now.
wow - i keep reading your posts and all i see is HATER written across your head. no offensive skill set huh, how do you explain that right hand of his then?
Old 09-25-2007, 03:57 PM   #44
franknstein
Journeyman

Quote:
are you slow? you quoted about edison's deliberate fouling should have earned him a dq and also that he does not belong in the top level. What besides the headbutt was deliberate? do yourself a favor and watch the fight without any abraham bias (i know, you love abraham so much that you cant resist but just try). You will see miranda smashing his jaw with a right hand, breaking the jaw, and then the circus unfolding to desperately save abraham his title (at the cost of his career). Edison beat Abraham - get it through your biased head. Those low blows were not deliberate, abraham was bending down and pushing edisons hands down when edison was going for the body. abraaham did this because the paid ref was taking points away left and right - and ABRAHAM STILL BARELY WON THE DESCISON even after 6 points were taken from miranda. And as far as your point about miranda not belonging in the top level:

he beat the battersea bomber and knocked him out
knocked out gibbs
beat abraham (would have tko'd him if the fight was in the states, did you see abraham run scared like a little bitch the whole fight too - very funny)
beat allen green

what other fighter went through that competition for a title run lately? seriously name one for me
Wait a minute! Don't let your love for one fighter make you bashing on another one. I agree with you that that fight should have been ruled a TKO in favor of MIranda, but to say Arthur ran scared xxxxless the whole fight is not fair and it's also not true. Cautious? Yes! But in all honesty what would you have done in his situation? Apart from trying to avoid anymore punishment he still gave Miranda hell at times. And to tell the truth Miranda didn't exactly look brillant dealing with a severly injured opponent ... I mean, he had 8(!) long rounds to finish the job and in the meantime Arthur was going through a nightmare. Anyway I still think that night wasn't all that good for boxing...
franknstein is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2007, 04:04 PM   #45
Grabonator
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black
Peter Manfredo would kick Miranda's ass.
Hahaha!!! Good joke man!
Grabonator is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum