Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-27-2007, 07:44 PM   #121
cuchulain
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: MIRANDA back in action at super middle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeddie27
man we can keep this thread going forever. but look, lets just **** this shit and see what happens in the future. i think edison belongs on the top level you dont so **** it well let it stand at that. you think his fouls were deliberate i dont so well just end it at that too.
Like I said, it was friendly advice, for you to do with as you wish.

I agree with your last point.

We'll agree to difer on where to place Miranda at this point.

And we'll leave it at that.

Regards.

Cuchulain
cuchulain is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2007, 07:45 PM   #122
Brickhaus
Packs the house
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

I'd also like to add that Ghevor was a legitimate top 10 fighter in his weight class. Abraham hasn't fought top 10 P4P guys, but he hasn't been fighting schlumps like Erdei and Dzinziruk either.
Brickhaus is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 08:46 PM   #123
DanePugilist
God vs God - Death Angel
ESB Addict

Quote:
this is coming from a guy who said green has no power in his shots. that tells you something about dane right there and his knowledge of boxing.
I have never said that - Thanks for showing your lack of reading comprehension. I said that Allen had okay power, but Jaidon was felled too easily.
DanePugilist is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 08:57 PM   #124
DanePugilist
God vs God - Death Angel
ESB Addict

Quote:
uh hello, culchain said miranda should have been dq'ed against abraham for deliberate fouling yet the only thing deliberate was one headbutt. the lowblows were not intentional, they were body shots that barely hit the waist line and abraham would make himself move down or move mirandas shots with his arms so the ref could deduct a point. Abraham knew the ref was gonna dock points thats why he did that shit.
You also said its okay in your book to do foul play. Intentional headbutts should be at least points deduction - if not DQ. This is boxing, not ultimate fighting.
Quote:
And then he said miranda does not belong in the top level. that is just ridiculous considering the competition miranda went through already. I then asked who else fought that kind of competition and his answer was pavlik. read my other post comparing zertuche and mckart to gibbs, green, eastman, and abraham and you can see what nonsense that is. He doesnt have an answer to my question because honeslty even the elite guys dont go through competition like that. He belongs in the top level and he will be back and you mofos will definetly hear from me when he does.
Miranda has had a good string of good fights, and I respect him for trying to get the difficult ones.

Thus far he has failed to claim a top rank spot, since he did loose to both Pavlik and AA. The latter had a broken jaw almost throughout the fight - and Miranda should have been able to win easily from then on. Much kudos from me to AA for being a tough mofo.

I can respect Cuchulains pick of Pavlik since managed to succeed in winning his fights, but I do think that Miranda had a better string of fighters on the last few bouts, when excl. Taylor for Pavlik.
DanePugilist is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum