Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-21-2009, 09:18 AM   #166
mattress
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1618
Default Re: If Andre Ward stays disciplined with his jab, he should beat Kessler easy

So, is this the most anticipated fight of the super six's first round?? I'd say that it is definitely mine.
mattress is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2009, 09:34 AM   #167
LiamE
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2000
Default Re: If Andre Ward stays disciplined with his jab, he should beat Kessler easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattress View Post
So, is this the most anticipated fight of the super six's first round?? I'd say that it is definitely mine.
I dont think that ws ever in doubt. It was obviously the most interesting. Up and comer vs the established best.
LiamE is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2009, 09:51 AM   #168
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Not long now until we get to see two elite super middleweights do their thing.

Kessler by TKO.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #169
LiamE
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic View Post
Not long now until we get to see two elite super middleweights do their thing.

Kessler by TKO.
1 elite and 1 up and comer.
LiamE is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #170
Stovepipe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_Rand View Post
Im not the one who brought up race in this discussion. I would never accuse someone of racism unless I felt any irrational hatred . Stovepipe exposed himself with his comments. And himself started a thread about blacks getting preferential treatment and the chip on my, like the chip on my shoulder, I've debated white supremacists before. He was towing the party line there for a moment and I caught him.
You clearly do have a huge chip on your shoulder anybody can see that. Which is why you make the original posters assumptions spot on. Don't you see that you moron? If someone says you have a chip on your shoulder and you come back with insults and arrogance, you make him seem like a genius.
Any discussions of race I have been in on this board weren't racist, but it's self esteem lacking people like you - notice, asshole, I said YOU, not biracial people, that want to exploit the sensitivity of the topic and try to demonize everyone that stands up to you. You are going to have to wake up every day for the rest of your life and deal with your DNA and who your parents are and aren't. Get professional help. I didn't take this thread into the gutter, you did.

If you notice, I'm actually trying to pull it back out, but you want to get up on the cross and be a martyr......like the SON OF GOD

yes the "SON OF GOD" Mr Andre Ward

well you and the "Son of God" are getting crucified and there will be NO RESURRECTION

zee evil satanic force will move through Mikkel Kessler tonight and vanquish you from the boards assuming that you actually have the guts to honor the bet you made which I highly doubt

now that was a helluva segueway

once again, you do agree that if Kessler wins you are out for December as I agree that if Ward wins I am out for December.

Kessler wins = any UD, MD, SD, TKO, KO, DQ, TD anything that is a W for Kessler

Ward the same thing, anything that is a W for Ward

I'm surprised you took the bet, but you probably are a zero integrity poster so you will simply ignore your own bet.

if Ward wins you can throw your arms around yourself for five minutes and say "oh mommy its actually ok to love myself, Andre beat that humanoid"

then she will tell you to take out the trash and you can accuse her of racism
Stovepipe is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2009, 12:45 PM   #171
Danny_Rand
Slick N Quick
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stovepipe View Post
You clearly do have a huge chip on your shoulder anybody can see that.
Rofl. Why would I have a chip on my shoulder? Im very proud of my Irish heritage. And I love ****ing my white girlfriend.

Sorry its you who have a problem with black people. Thus your comments about black fighters getting special treatment lol. You brought race into the discussion, not me.

Now, I didnt bother to read the rest of your post. Its quite clear you are going off the deep end and getting emotional. Typical of those with problems with people of different culture and color then them. So I'll leave you to whatever it is that racists like to do with themselves.

Just know, when Ward whoops Kessler tonight, I fully expect you to kiss the baby.
Danny_Rand is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2009, 01:00 PM   #172
Stovepipe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Rofl. Why would I have a chip on my shoulder? Im very proud of my Irish heritage. And I love ****ing my white girlfriend.

Sorry its you who have a problem with black people. Thus your comments about black fighters getting special treatment lol. You brought race into the discussion, not me.

Now, I didnt bother to read the rest of your post. Its quite clear you are going off the deep end and getting emotional. Typical of those with problems with people of different culture and color then them. So I'll leave you to whatever it is that racists like to do with themselves.

Just know, when Ward whoops Kessler tonight, I fully expect you to kiss the baby.
You can distort and oversimplify the statements of others but it won't help you. Glad to see your (weak) sense of humor is back.

I notice you DUCKED the question as to whether or not you will honor your bet.

So I will ask you again,

are you going to honor the bet you made?
Old 11-21-2009, 01:06 PM   #173
cuchulain
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:

I haven't been following your posts closely enough to determine whether or not you're racist, but you certainly DO have a serious chip on your shoulder regarding Euro fighters.

There was a time, not too long ago, when the Americans dominated the sport, and black Americans for the most part.

But that is now history. America is still the number 1 boxing power but they are declining. Your Irish side will be glad to hear that Ireland outperformed the US at the last Olympics, something that would have been unthinkable a decade or two ago.

Yes the Olympics are amateur, but they often presage what's coming up in the pros. (Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Leonard, Delahoya etc.)

You're not the only 'Europhobe' on here. Lot's of white American posters shit on Euro fighters too.

The fact is that North of 160, Europe is the dominant power in boxing and South of 130, Americans are MIA as well.

Too bad. My top six boxers alltime in terms of raw boxing skill, are all Americans (and all black), but it doesn't look like they'll be producing many more.

Ward might pull it off tonight. Rummy (white American) has staked his nascent picking reputation on it.

But Kessler is the smarter choice. And in your analysis in this thread and others, your anti-Euro bias has shone through.

I would never take a time-off bet as I enjoy this forum too much and I can never guarantee what's going to happen. But that's your choice.

So, if you've taken such a bet with stovepipe, we'll probably discuss these things further in January.

Sayonara.
cuchulain is online now  Top
Old 11-21-2009, 01:15 PM   #174
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 172

War Stovepipe!!!
Ilesey is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2009, 01:19 PM   #175
LiamE
Belt holder
ESB Addict

You bastard Stove. You beat me to the ban bet with Dickhead_Rand.

Is Marianne around? I'll take a month bet with that tool.
LiamE is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2009, 01:24 PM   #176
Stovepipe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamE View Post
You bastard Stove. You beat me to the ban bet with Dickhead_Rand.

Is Marianne around? I'll take a month bet with that tool.

we'll see if he honors it
I doubt it.
Old 11-21-2009, 01:24 PM   #177
Danny_Rand
Slick N Quick
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuchulain View Post
I haven't been following your posts closely enough to determine whether or not you're racist, but you certainly DO have a serious chip on your shoulder regarding Euro fighters.
Nope. I respect Euro boxers who perform against the best competition. For instance I cheered Froch when he came over to America, in front of a hostile crowd and ko'd Taylor. I defend the Klitsckos on here all of the time because they will fight anyone. Even Calslap, although I rag on him for not fighting the best, I will always say he was an exceptional talent, and could have been an ATG if he applied his abilities.

However I will not cheer Eurobums who hold paper titles, who havent beat anyone, like stieglitz, the karol balzays. THEY ARE NOT CHAMPIONS of anything. I dont care what kind of fake belts they've won. Why should I cheer KEssler when he beat Sartisan for a vacant belt. Why should I cheer Kessler when he has obvious faults, is not the best and will get beaten tonight by a real contender?

I say the same thing about Americans that are in the same mold. Tavoris Cloud is a bum and a paper champ.

Quote:
There was a time, not too long ago, when the Americans dominated the sport, and black Americans for the most part.
The distribution between American and non-American champs is the same as its always been. You obviously dont know your history. ITs just more Europeans getting into boxing and thus talking trash because they hold the WBA Berlin cabbie international union title lol.
Quote:
. Your Irish side will be glad to hear that Ireland outperformed the US at the last Olympics, something that would have been unthinkable a decade or two ago.
Olympic boxing means nothing. Did Mayweather win Gold? Did Hopkins win Gold? Did Mosley? Did Paul Williams? Did Pacquiao? Did Calzaghe?

Sorry. Olympics mean little in determining champs anymore.

Quote:
Europe is the dominant power in boxing and South of 130, Americans are MIA as well.
Bullshit. You just hold more paper belts. You think any of those clowns would have a prayer against Hopkins or Chad Dawson lol? Hell Chad Dawson schooled Adamek, who is recognized (scared to rematch Cunningham, I dont blame him) as the best cruiser in the world. How about that Spanish bum at 18-2 who holds a belt at light heavy. You think he'd beat Dawson.

Listen, there are more Euro champs, becuase getting a belt is as easy as getting a drivers license these days. Back in the day, there were maybe 1 or 2 recognized champions. So none of your Eurobums could fight anyone but Chad Dawson 20 years ago, so you could rule getting a belt out.

Quote:
But Kessler is the smarter choice. And in your analysis in this thread and others, your anti-Euro bias has shone through.
Dont worry, you'll kiss baby aswell. Its your pro Euro bias thlitat doesnt allow you to analyze a fight correctly. He telegraphs his punches, has little upper body movement, and while fast, because he does these things he's easy to time and easy to hit.

Watch some of his fights and see if im lying. Dont worry you'll find out tonight.
Old 11-21-2009, 01:28 PM   #178
Stovepipe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

once again, you do agree that if Kessler wins you are out for December as I agree that if Ward wins I am out for December.

Kessler wins = any UD, MD, SD, TKO, KO, DQ, TD anything that is a W for Kessler

Ward the same thing, anything that is a W for Ward

I'm surprised you took the bet, but you probably are a zero integrity poster so you will simply ignore your own bet.
Old 11-21-2009, 01:32 PM   #179
Danny_Rand
Slick N Quick
East Side Guru

Quote:
Jesus Adolf. you really do like my attention dont you? Dont worry, I never welch. Just be prepared to kiss that babeh!
Old 11-21-2009, 01:35 PM   #180
Stovepipe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Jesus Adolf. you really do like my attention dont you? Dont worry, I never welch. Just be prepared to kiss that babeh!
yeah I like it that is why I made a bet to ban you for a month

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum