Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-21-2009, 02:28 PM   #181
David Fanning
Internet Tuff Guy
East Side Guru

vCash: 800
Default Re: If Andre Ward stays disciplined with his jab, he should beat Kessler easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_Rand View Post
I thought I was very cordial in this thread. Until Christo ot into his rant about me only liking black fighters. Which is strange since 3 of my current top 5 favorite fighters, arent even black.

But again, when you are dealing with fools like you and Christo, who couldnt analyze a fight to save your lives, you encounter such silly immature behavior.

Rofl. there goes those delusions again adolf. Tell you what, even if you are banned from this forum for your stupidity, you can always join stormfront. They love women with your views.
Christo's a racist, inbred fat ****. He hates "black fighters that hiss when they throw punches". Nevermind his jackass.
David Fanning is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #182
Danny_Rand
Slick N Quick
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: If Andre Ward stays disciplined with his jab, he should beat Kessler easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Fanning View Post
Christo's a racist, inbred fat ****. He hates "black fighters that hiss when they throw punches". Nevermind his jackass.
Dont worry my man, he was exposed early in the thread for what he is.
Danny_Rand is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2009, 11:16 PM   #183
Danny_Rand
Slick N Quick
East Side Guru

Kiss the ****ing baby bitches!!!!

USA! USA! USA!
Old 11-21-2009, 11:30 PM   #184
Danny_Rand
Slick N Quick
East Side Guru

Come on? Where is Liam, Cuchculain, Stove pipe, and the rest of the paper champ lovers brigade?
Old 11-22-2009, 12:28 AM   #185
Stovepipe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 975

Quote:
Come on? Where is Liam, Cuchculain, Stove pipe, and the rest of the paper champ lovers brigade?
Ward won, I won't be posting here for all of December 09.

It doesn't matter how he won or anything else, at the end of the fight, he was the winner and I don't think Kessler will contest the decision.

Congrats on winning.
Stovepipe is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2009, 12:31 AM   #186
Danny_Rand
Slick N Quick
East Side Guru

shimmy shimmy ya shimmy shimmy ya!
Old 11-22-2009, 12:32 AM   #187
SKULLSPLITTER
The CEO
ESB Full Member

The Pain.
SKULLSPLITTER is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2009, 12:33 AM   #188
cuchulain
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Good call.

I've given Andre his due in another thread and I'm not typing it all out again.

You can read it when SEARCH is enabled.

Yes, Ward is now the man at 168.

And has the best shot at winning the tournament.
cuchulain is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2009, 12:57 AM   #189
Stovepipe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 975

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULLSPLITTER View Post
The Pain.
believe me I know
Stovepipe is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2009, 01:15 AM   #190
goldnarms
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Both Perdomo and Calzaghe had no problem touching Kessler. He has virtually no upper body movement. He also telegraphs his punches, which makes it easier to dodge his 1-2 combination even though Kessler has good speed. You can see he does a little wiggle when he's about to throw. Once Calzaghe broke Kessler down with the jab, it was pretty much an ass whipping.

Perdomo was also having some success getting through Kesslers defense and dodging his shots, he's just a journeymen from Venezuela so the first time he got hit he was out.

If Ward maintains discipline and breaks up Kesslers rhthym with his jab, he should win this fight easy.
Great Call!!
goldnarms is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2009, 01:18 AM   #191
Akxtinguish
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Nice one Danny.
Akxtinguish is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2009, 01:19 AM   #192
Danny_Rand
Slick N Quick
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldnarms View Post
Great Call!!
I do my best.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:20 AM   #193
Lacyace
Forever Knight
ESB Addict

vCash: 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacyace View Post
I don't think he'll win easy, but Ward should get it done. Kessler is not incapable of being out-boxed.
Even though I picked Ward, I was wrong as well. You had it right Danny Rand.
Lacyace is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2009, 10:23 AM   #194
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Once again, great analysis by Danny_Rand and skullsplitter. They both understand the importance of styles. They broke down each fighter's strengths and weaknesses and made their pick based on that. It's a shame they were labeled racist/anti-Euro for their efforts.

Last edited by BigReg; 11-22-2009 at 10:53 AM.
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2009, 10:47 AM   #195
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP

Like I said, win lose or draw I would give Ward a ton of credit because I realize his talent. His talent was realized full out yesterday and Kessler's ability to adapt shown again to be equal to nill......

Im a big Kessler fan and I was more embarrassed than disappointed to be honest, I just could not believe he did the same thing over and over and over. He cut the ring off as good as one could ask for, but when there... he threw nothing of value, and outside he found a home for his right hand to the body several times but never once did he throw that punch after the 7th round, but he started head hunting in desperate times.

I am not going to say Ward cheated with the headbutts, headbutts are what they are.. every cagey fighter has their special tool which bends the rule a bit. Hopkins and Holyfield have both mastered the art of headbutting, Ward did it skillfully, and Kessler should've learned to throw at least one punch in close.. he was getting roughed up and didn't respond like a champion.

Even though Kessler throws a left hook like a crack riddled prostitute (yes I am agitated right now ) he found home with it, and I expect Arthur to be somewhat more lethal with it, so Ward has to keep an eye out when he fights Arthur.. or he might just find himself sleeping on the canvas.

Good fight by Ward, he fought like a veteran, and Kessler fought like an amateur with no answers.
MrMagic is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum