Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-22-2009, 10:49 AM   #196
Danny_Rand
Slick N Quick
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: If Andre Ward stays disciplined with his jab, he should beat Kessler easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic View Post
Like I said, win lose or draw I would give Ward a ton of credit because I realize his talent. His talent was realized full out yesterday and Kessler's ability to adapt shown again to be equal to nill......

Im a big Kessler fan and I was more embarrassed than disappointed to be honest, I just could not believe he did the same thing over and over and over. He cut the ring off as good as one could ask for, but when there... he threw nothing of value, and outside he found a home for his right hand to the body several times but never once did he throw that punch after the 7th round, but he started head hunting in desperate times.

I am not going to say Ward cheated with the headbutts, headbutts are what they are.. every cagey fighter has their special tool which bends the rule a bit. Hopkins and Holyfield have both mastered the art of headbutting, Ward did it skillfully, and Kessler should've learned to throw at least one punch in close.. he was getting roughed up and didn't respond like a champion.

Even though Kessler throws a left hook like a crack riddled prostitute (yes I am agitated right now ) he found home with it, and I expect Arthur to be somewhat more lethal with it, so Ward has to keep an eye out when he fights Arthur.. or he might just find himself sleeping on the canvas.

Good fight by Ward, he fought like a veteran, and Kessler fought like an amateur with no answers.
post from someone who knows the sport. YEs Abraham is extremely dangerous. Neither Froch or Kessler have one shot power. He does.
Danny_Rand is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2009, 05:44 PM   #197
David Fanning
Internet Tuff Guy
East Side Guru

vCash: 800
Default Re: If Andre Ward stays disciplined with his jab, he should beat Kessler easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by christo View Post
Just because you post a long thread doesn't mean it means you know this sport. you're just another biased hip hop fanboy who thinks kessler will lose because he's white then you'll logoff never to be seen again sunday morning. Listen eminem, ward hasn't proven he could last with a steiglitz, andrade, a green, or a froch. What makes you think he can last w/ an elite like kessler. Kessler hasn't done shit since calzaghe? Dumbass, he did more than ward 5 times over before he fought calzaghe. Wards been beating pudwill's, camou's, kost's, and wilson's..............and beat by decision a shop worn miranda who sucked to begin with. Kessler's been beating world champs when ward was just starting to fight without headgear. And another thing boy, experience means almost everything in the pros. The ams are one thing, the pros entirely another.
Your post is full of bias, and bull. No substance to it at all.
What a jackass. He even goes so far as to call people names he disagrees with in order to get his point across. However, I call HIM a JACKASS, because he IS a JACKASS!
David Fanning is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2009, 05:47 PM   #198
David Fanning
Internet Tuff Guy
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by christo View Post
Big reg calling me a racist? You know your the minister farakkan of ESB.
How bout you put your money up against mine? I'll take kessler and i'll side wager a 10th round tko for kessler as well. You like rand know **** all bout boxing. STFU!!
If only we knew half as much as you.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:59 PM   #199
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP

vCash: 571

Wow, this danny_rand cat seems to know what he's talking about. Whatever happened to him?
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2010, 09:21 PM   #200
David Fanning
Internet Tuff Guy
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
Wow, this danny_rand cat seems to know what he's talking about. Whatever happened to him?
Did he change his name to MichiganWarrior? But wow, this Christo cat seems to know jack shit about what he's talking about. Too bad something hasn't happened to him.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:27 PM   #201
PopeJackson
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 196

A lot of people were ****ing wrong about Ward. Kessler was just another overhyped Euro-bum though, a win against him doesn't mean much of anything.
PopeJackson is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2010, 11:04 PM   #202
MichiganWarrior
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeJackson View Post
A lot of people were ****ing wrong about Ward. Kessler was just another overhyped Euro-bum though, a win against him doesn't mean much of anything.
"Nobodies jabbed with this dude and they've already made him a star!"
Old 04-13-2010, 11:42 PM   #203
Stinky gloves
Champion
East Side Guru

If Kessler is not done, then Ward has no chance
Stinky gloves is offline  Top
Old 04-14-2010, 12:22 AM   #204
Marnoff
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Prophetic.
Marnoff is offline  Top
Old 04-14-2010, 12:24 AM   #205
Marnoff
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Wondered that myself.
Marnoff is offline  Top
Old 06-05-2011, 09:17 PM   #206
MichiganWarrior
East Side VIP

WAR Kessler
Old 08-24-2011, 11:30 AM   #207
MichiganWarrior
East Side VIP

WAR Froch!
Old 08-24-2011, 11:34 AM   #208
JM22
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
WAR Kessler
JM22 is offline  Top
Old 08-24-2011, 11:55 AM   #209
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Classic ownage thread. ****ing hilarious stuff on here ward schooled kessler and shut him out.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 08-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #210
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

vCash: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilesey View Post
Easy?

Please bump this thread filled with fail when Kessler beats Ward.
The irony!
Rudyard is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum