Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2007, 10:34 AM   #1
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 3,045
vCash: 1000
Default Peter is scared shitless of Ruiz...

fact. Enjoy the Mcline/Golota-Peter fight.
Illmatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2007, 11:04 AM   #2
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 12,024
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Peter is scared shitless of Ruiz...

Yup - he would fight James Toney and Wladimir Klitschko, but John Ruiz? No chance in hell
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:11 AM   #3
Shpion
IDF
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,343
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Peter is scared shitless of Ruiz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic
fact. Enjoy the Mcline/Golota-Peter fight.
Can't blame him for that. Who wants to be hugged into oblivion by another dude.
Shpion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:37 AM   #4
LennoxGOAT
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,118
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Peter is scared shitless of Ruiz...

Many fighters are scared of Ruiz. I would be, too. He cheats, hugs, and makes you look awful.
LennoxGOAT is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:01 PM   #5
jopez707
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,074
vCash: 497
Default Re: Peter is scared shitless of Ruiz...

It would be a bad matchup for Peter if he didnt knock out Ruiz early.
jopez707 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:09 PM   #6
1-Ton
Walking in the Light
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tejas
Posts: 860
vCash: 1338
Default Re: Peter is scared shitless of Ruiz...

You think Wlad clinched alot against Peter? I'm not sure Peter would even get a shot off against Ruiz.
1-Ton is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:10 PM   #7
Sinew
The Assassin
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NJ; training to be a supreme fighter, clashing bone and sinew
Posts: 2,365
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Peter is scared shitless of Ruiz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyn1550
Yup - he would fight James Toney and Wladimir Klitschko, but John Ruiz? No chance in hell
Sinew is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:32 PM   #8
bigeddie27
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,595
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Peter is scared shitless of Ruiz...

the heavyweight division is so bad right now, i really dont even feel like hearing about it. makes me depressed.
bigeddie27 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:52 PM   #9
Bigcat
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Valley of the shadow of death . Remember a desperate man is a dangerous man !!
Posts: 10,722
vCash: 300
Default Re: Peter is scared shitless of Ruiz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeddie27
the heavyweight division is so bad right now, i really dont even feel like hearing about it. makes me depressed.
Why is the division so bad right now? I think the potential is there right now as far as prospects go , and the fact that Peter and Vlad both having belts simultaneously make the future of unification look a little more mouthwatering. Holyfield v Ibragimov is very intriguing and Chagaev having the fourth quarter as a very dedicated tough willed beltholder , The next 10 months may allow us for once to see the cream rise to the top. Remember , before Mike Tyson rescued the division , the holders were strong fighters who were hungry , but they were never as great as those slightly before them (Holmes, Frazier, Norton...) The Championship has become cheapened of late , but i do see a light at the end of this tunnel..

Or i hope so..
Bigcat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:57 PM   #10
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Long Island, New York & Clayton, North Carolina
Posts: 15,176
vCash: 2811
Default Re: Peter is scared shitless of Ruiz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcat
Why is the division so bad right now? I think the potential is there right now as far as prospects go , and the fact that Peter and Vlad both having belts simultaneously make the future of unification look a little more mouthwatering. Holyfield v Ibragimov is very intriguing and Chagaev having the fourth quarter as a very dedicated tough willed beltholder , The next 10 months may allow us for once to see the cream rise to the top. Remember , before Mike Tyson rescued the division , the holders were strong fighters who were hungry , but they were never as great as those slightly before them (Holmes, Frazier, Norton...) The Championship has become cheapened of late , but i do see a light at the end of this tunnel..

Or i hope so..
I agree 100% with this post!
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:02 PM   #11
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 3,045
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Peter is scared shitless of Ruiz...

Ruiz was never handed a belt....the bearded warrior would never do such a thing.
Illmatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:02 PM   #12
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Ivory Tower
Posts: 13,100
vCash: 588
Default Re: Peter is scared shitless of Ruiz...



Peter would destroy that cheating joke Ruiz in a round, two at the most.

I would PAY to see this fight, just to see that talentless clubfighter get KTFO!! Tua II, here we come!
Zakman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:08 PM   #13
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 3,045
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Peter is scared shitless of Ruiz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakman


Peter would destroy that cheating joke Ruiz in a round, two at the most.

I would PAY to see this fight, just to see that talentless clubfighter get KTFO!! Tua II, here we come!
no doubt you would pay to see it....we would see the reemergence of the greatest heavyweight since Lewis, and the future three time heavyweight champion like Ali.
Illmatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:10 PM   #14
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Ivory Tower
Posts: 13,100
vCash: 588
Default Re: Peter is scared shitless of Ruiz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic
no doubt you would pay to see it....we would see the reemergence of the greatest heavyweight since Lewis, and the future three time heavyweight champion like Ali.


Greatest since Lewis?? Good lord, you HAVE to be joking.....or delusional.

Ruiz is quite probably the most limited fighter to EVER hold a world title belt - something he would NEVER have done without the influence of Don King!
Zakman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:13 PM   #15
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 3,045
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Peter is scared shitless of Ruiz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakman


Greatest since Lewis?? Good lord, you HAVE to be joking.....or delusional.

Ruiz is quite probably the most limited fighter to EVER hold a world title belt - something he would NEVER have done without the influence of Don King!
physical limitations have nothing to do with accomplishments.

Soon, Ali and Ruiz will be mentioned side by side as 3 time heavyweight champions.
Illmatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013