Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 09-13-2012, 08:59 AM   #2356
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: the what fights did you watch today\scorecard thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenfrank View Post
Not d same , Khaosai made 115 during all of his long reign , and u claim that his identical twin could not make 118 during that same time , not d 115 of his identical twin brother , but 118 .

U still do not get it .

Khaosai successfully made 115 during d same time that his brother failed 2 even make d higher 118 .

How many times should i repeat it and in how many different forms ?

Regarding these other "intangibles" , they grew at d same environment at d same time , did they not ?

But i still did not completely rule out d possibility that he was drained .

I answered about it as well , u either did not read my posts or failed 2 comprehend them .

I answered about each 1 of d possibilities and explained Y he took a dive , (whether he was) drained or not .
Khaokor loved eating rice. Khaosai did not. So shut up.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2012, 09:07 AM   #2357
AlFrancis
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Not d same , Khaosai made 115 during all of his long reign , and u claim that his identical twin could not make 118 during that same time , not d 115 of his identical twin brother , but 118 .

U still do not get it .

Khaosai successfully made 115 during d same time that his brother failed 2 even make d higher 118 .

How many times should i repeat it and in how many different forms ?

Regarding these other "intangibles" , they grew at d same environment at d same time , did they not ?

But i still did not completely rule out d possibility that he was drained .

I answered about it as well , u either did not read my posts or failed 2 comprehend them .

I answered about each 1 of d possibilities and explained Y he took a dive , (whether he was) drained or not .

Frank, you are the one who doesn't get it. To be honest with you I wouldn't write off the possibility that he did take a dive.
I'm just taking issue with your argument about them being identical twins so it should be the same for them doing the weight. You are looking at it with such a simplistic view without accepting that there are other intangibles.

"Regarding these other "intangibles" , they grew at d same environment at d same time , did they not ? "

I can't and won't argue with the above comment because they obviously did but that doesn't mean they were living the same lifestyles as each other as grown men and that everything was exactly the same for them even if he was fighting at 3 pounds more than his brother.
AlFrancis is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2012, 09:29 AM   #2358
frankenfrank
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 4120

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlFrancis View Post
Frank, you are the one who doesn't get it. To be honest with you I wouldn't write off the possibility that he did take a dive.
I'm just taking issue with your argument about them being identical twins so it should be the same for them doing the weight. You are looking at it with such a simplistic view without accepting that there are other intangibles.

"Regarding these other "intangibles" , they grew at d same environment at d same time , did they not ? "

I can't and won't argue with the above comment because they obviously did but that doesn't mean they were living the same lifestyles as each other as grown men and that everything was exactly the same for them even if he was fighting at 3 pounds more than his brother.
i believe that d only reason 2y they did not compete in d same division was that there would b no demand of them fighting each other and each would b considered #1 in his division .

But u still failed 2 comprehend .
D slight differences in their lifestyles after they grew were all in them excessive 3lbs that Khaokor had over Khaosai .

And u claim that d excess was 7 lbs ?

Did Khaokor really look fat ?
I watched d fight and he did not .

D much bigger Espinosa was d more drained of d 2 if anything .

Did u note how much bigger than Khokor he looked ?

And yet Khaokor was so drained ..

well , he might have been drained despite of everything that i stated , but not drained enough 2b KOd by ..

thinking about it again , i noticed that he was KOd by god's hand

which obviously knocked him out .

If u watch it in slow motion , turn d contrast hi , u might notice d slight white wind in d 4m of hand that knocked him out .

It was god's left hand after all .

I tell u , god is a pancha
frankenfrank is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2012, 10:03 AM   #2359
Lester1583
Can you hear this?
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Going through my uploads Les'?

I really enjoyed listening to the unbiased commentary of australian commentators during the Fenech-Villasana brawl.
Lester1583 is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2012, 10:08 AM   #2360
AlFrancis
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
i believe that d only reason 2y they did not compete in d same division was that there would b no demand of them fighting each other and each would b considered #1 in his division .

But u still failed 2 comprehend .
D slight differences in their lifestyles after they grew were all in them excessive 3lbs that Khaokor had over Khaosai .

And u claim that d excess was 7 lbs ?

Did Khaokor really look fat ?
I watched d fight and he did not .

D much bigger Espinosa was d more drained of d 2 if anything .

Did u note how much bigger than Khokor he looked ?

And yet Khaokor was so drained ..

well , he might have been drained despite of everything that i stated , but not drained enough 2b KOd by ..

thinking about it again , i noticed that he was KOd by god's hand

which obviously knocked him out .

If u watch it in slow motion , turn d contrast hi , u might notice d slight white wind in d 4m of hand that knocked him out .

It was god's left hand after all .

I tell u , god is a pancha
7 pound??
People do faint you know, without the help of god's hand. I've heard of a fighter fainting at the weigh in.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:25 AM   #2361
frankenfrank
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
7 pound??
People do faint you know, without the help of god's hand. I've heard of a fighter fainting at the weigh in.
but he had his time 2 recover since d weigh in , had not he ?

what was it ? 24 hours weigh in ?

and god's hand still hurt him after all that time 2 rehydr8 ?

remember frankenfrank was d 1st in4m u , god is a pancha .

7 lbs is d difference between 115 and 122 , since u claim that he was drained @ 118 , 3 above his brother .

u fail 2 get it all of this time , do u not ?
Old 09-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #2362
The Wanderer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 396

Quote:
Think about this : his identical twin brother was a long time titlist @ 115 during d same time and u claim that he was drained @ 118 .
And did the identical twin brothers also eat exactly the same things?

Fun bit of trivia from a guy looking to get into medicine (i.e me): the current thinking is that once your body creates a cell of adipose connective tissue (fat cell) it never goes away, at least not under normal circumstances. Unless you are literally starving to death, your body can make that fat cell bigger or smaller, but it can't actually get rid of it.

So frank, being the expert that you are, did the brothers also have the extra same dietary habits, eating the exact same food in the exact same portions? Because otherwise, yes, 1 can be draining himself to get to 118 while the other is perfectly comfortable at 115.
The Wanderer is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #2363
AlFrancis
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I never claimed the difference in their fighting weights was 7 pound, that's just the difference in boxing weights between super fly and super bantam.

Just because he might of struggled at 118 on that night doesn't mean 122 would of suited him better but it might of.

It is not beyond the realms of possibility that 122 might of suited him better than 118 even though his brother was boxing at 115?

It is possible that he might of made 118 next fight out with less problems?

It is possible that he could of made 115 like he his brother but chose to box at 118 because he was less disciplined than his brother when it came to doing the weight.

It is possible that his brother was tight at 115 and might of been even better at 118.

Do you think that the brothers weigh between 3 pounds of each other now because they are identical twins?

Do you think that Khakor is still the heaviest by that 3 pounds or do you think he could be 4 pounds heavier or is it only possible for him to be 7 pounds heavier?

On the subject of Khaokor not looking fat in the fight. Why would he if he was tight at the weight?
Old 09-13-2012, 04:35 PM   #2364
Andrei00
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 460

Julio Cesar Chavez vs Juan Laporte

I scored it 5-4-2 for Chavez going into the 12th round, and since I wasn't able to watch more than 1 minute and 10 seconds of the last round, I don't know how to score it. I read Laporte won that round by "a landslide", so that would mean it's a draw. If any of you managed to watch the entire 12th round, how did you score it and how did you score the entire fight?
Andrei00 is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #2365
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Also, let's not act like Khaosai didn't struggle at the weight. He had his off nights, as did Chitalada, another big weight cutter.

The Galaxy Bros. had a car accident around the time of the Espinosa fight. Khaokor came off it worse but I'm not certain whether it was before or after the bout.

Khaokor did retire for 'health reasons'. I will try and dig up some info' next time I'm out there.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2012, 05:26 PM   #2366
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester1583 View Post

I really enjoyed listening to the unbiased commentary of australian commentators during the Fenech-Villasana brawl.
"Villasana is a dirty fighter...there's Fenech with one of his best attacks, the shoulder to the face"

Great fight though. Those two guaranteed it.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2012, 05:49 PM   #2367
AlFrancis
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
"Villasana is a dirty fighter...there's Fenech with one of his best attacks, the shoulder to the face"

Great fight though. Those two guaranteed it.
Another real touigh fight involving Villasana is the first Hodkinson fight, brutal! Hoko looked light he'd been hit by a truck that night. Hate to think what he looked like the next morning.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #2368
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Good fight that, Villasana was ****ing nails and hit hard.

Odd how he seemed to give up really trying against Nelson second time round, didn't seem up to it, admittedly Nelson looked to have his number and clowned him at times.

In terms of his chin? Surely one of the best.

I like Hoko in every fight I've seem him in. Good fighter.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 09-13-2012, 06:23 PM   #2369
salsanchezfan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Good fight that, Villasana was ****ing nails and hit hard.

Odd how he seemed to give up really trying against Nelson second time round, didn't seem up to it, admittedly Nelson looked to have his number and clowned him at times.

In terms of his chin? Surely one of the best.

I like Hoko in every fight I've seem him in. Good fighter.

Re-scored the Villasana-Esparragoza match yet? You'd mentioned you were in the minority on that one, and anxious to see if you saw it any differently. It's one of those one could just as easily see it one way of the other depending on the style you tend to notice. I thought the draw was spot on.
salsanchezfan is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2012, 01:11 AM   #2370
frankenfrank
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I never claimed the difference in their fighting weights was 7 pound, that's just the difference in boxing weights between super fly and super bantam.

Just because he might of struggled at 118 on that night doesn't mean 122 would of suited him better but it might of.

It is not beyond the realms of possibility that 122 might of suited him better than 118 even though his brother was boxing at 115?
r u not 1 of those claiming that d "intermediate" divisions r redundant ?

so now your claim is that 118 was 2 high 4 him but 122 (as opposed 2 126)
was 2 high ?

is not d definition of superbantamweight , d lowest division where those having 2 much trouble of making 118 belong ?

u ignored my comparison with d much bigger Espinosa .

Quote:
It is possible that he might of made 118 next fight out with less problems?
possible , but usually those having trouble of making a certain weight have more trouble of making it when more time passes .

Quote:
It is possible that he could of made 115 like he his brother but chose to box at 118 because he was less disciplined than his brother when it came to doing the weight.
a bit possible , but that was already in d "initial" 3 lbs difference between them .

Quote:
It is possible that his brother was tight at 115 and might of been even better at 118.
I doubt it , but it is possible .

Quote:
Do you think that the brothers weigh between 3 pounds of each other now because they are identical twins?
as implied by your posts , they had more than 3 lbs separating between them as early as then .

As time passes , differences due 2 differences in lifestyles might increase , but back then i doubt that d difference between them was more than 3 lbs .

Quote:
Do you think that Khakor is still the heaviest by that 3 pounds or do you think he could be 4 pounds heavier or is it only possible for him to be 7 pounds heavier?
again , r u trying 2 imply that there should b a division between 118 and 122 ?

If he was such a huge 118 (of course that he was not since his identical twin reigned during d exact same time @ 115 and his opponent Luisito Espinosa whom really was a big 118 and later a successful 126 was not claimed 2b more drained at 118 here) , would not he fit 122 just exactly ?

Quote:
On the subject of Khaokor not looking fat in the fight. Why would he if he was tight at the weight?
Because of all d text i typed in this and my previous posts on this subject .

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum