Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 05-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #886
Raging B(_)LL
KAPOW!!!
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: the what fights did you watch today\scorecard thread.

Watched a few fights over the weekend, scored one as well so I`ll give a brief summary of each fight below:

Koichi Wajima LKO7 Jae Do Yuh I

First 4 rounds saw Koichi outworking his Korean foe but Yuh did stun Wajima a couple of time in those first four rounds. Then at the end of the 5th both fighters were getting out of a clinch when the bell rang and Wajima let his guard down only to be nailed square on the chin clearly after the bell had rung sending him crashing to the mat heavily.

He got up groggily and needed help to make it back to his corner, the referee really should have given him 5 minutes to recover but for some unexplainable reason did not. At the start of the 6th it is apparent that Wajima is still dazed from the punch that dropped him and yet he tries to take the fight to Juh but is nailed solidly with counters and looks woozy throughout the round.

Then about halfway into the 7th Koichi throws a lazy left jab that Juh weaves under and comes back over the top with an overhand right that lands with a sickening thud on the japs chin dropping him like a ton of bricks but not before Juh landed a left hook on the falling Wajima.

The referee was ****ing clueless though letting the fight go on after Wajima made it to his feet, he was completely oput of it and was dropped twice more within seconds to end the fight. Don`t know how the fight would have unfolded without the late punch after the bell in the 5th, but I am pretty sure Wajima would have went on to win a decision.

Koichi Wajima KO15 Jae Do Juh II

A more lively and clearly determined Koichi started the fight aggressively but had to be a bit more cautious as the rounds went by as in the first 4 rounds Juh stunned him on several occasions with some accurate and powerful counters forcing Wajima to hold on. However by the 7th round Juh was trying to box off the backfoot and give some space between himself and the always advancing and smothering.mauling jap.

Twas to no avail however as Wajima kept pressing and Juh kept tiring until finally in the last round Wajima nailed him smack in the middle of the face with a powerful right cross that dropped the Korean on one knee.
He got up and walked over to his corner and leaned over the ring ropes grimacing in pain at what I assume was a painfully broken nose, the referee then waived it off halfway into his count after it was clear he would not continue.

Koichi Wajima W15 Miguel de Oliveira I

This was a pretty good fight most of the way, especially in the first half of the fight, that Oliveira packed a pretty good wallop and stunned Wajima several times in the first 5 rounds forcing him to hold on often to clear his head. After the 5th round though Oliveiras punch output diminished quite a bit and he contented himself with single counters and the occasional powerpunch flurry for the rest of the fight.

Koichi simply outworked him and landed more punches although the more powerful and meaninful punches of the fight were landed by the Brazilian. Will give the rematch a watch during the week and score it, and this fight while I didn`t score it a 10-4-1 or 9-4-2 score in rounds for Koichi sounds about right to me, Oliveira simply wasn`t busy enough throughout the fight to earn more than a few rounds.

Bernardo Pinango W15 Frankie Duarte

This is the fight I actually scored and at the end of the fight I was sure Pinango had won it but when I tallied my card I had the fight a draw at 141-141 apiece. Gotta say if it weren`t for being penalised three times throughout the fight for lowblows the Venezuelan would have won it clearly but the point deductions cost him on my card although not on the officials cards obviously as he retained his title.

Pinango was docked points in the 2nd, 4th and 8th rounds for low blows and the calls were all justified imo, that Pinango was a dirty fighter for sure, lots of holding behind the head a la Ali as well and pulling Duartes head down into an uppercut. After the second low blow call Bernardo avoided going to the body for a awhile and started outboxing Duarte by outlanding him and boxing cleverly, thus he won rounds 5 thru 11 on my card although the 8th round I had even as Duarte clearly lost the round even though Pinango got penalised for a lowblow.

In the 12 round Duarte backed Pinango into the ropes halfway in and threw a three punch combination of which the last punch a right cross landed on the cheekbone of Pinango who was already off-balance and the blow send him down to the mat as a result.

He wasn`t really hurt though and even though Duarte poured on the pressure it was ineffective but due to his sheer heart and determination I gave him the round, especially since his face was almost a mask of blood at this point having several cust over both eyes.

The fight ended in controversy at the decision with one judge having the same as me 141-141 and the other two had it 143-142 and 142-141 if I remember correctly for Pinango which to be honest was a pretty accurate scorecard although try telling that to the pro-Duarte crowd there watching the fight.

All in all a good action fight but Duarte just didn`t do enough to win it although he tried like hell, dead game effort though on his part especially considering his age and the fact that was his one and only time going 15 rounds.

Duarte: rds 2(10-,3,4(10-,12(10-8KD),14
Pinango: rds 5,6,7,9,10,11
Even: rds 1,8

Total: 141-141

Paul Andrews TKO6 Billy Smith

All I can say is that Andrews fella sure could punch, he literally sent Smith flying backwards from two of the knockdowns he managed against him, one was from a right uppercut that sent him spawling on his back and the other a vicious right cross also sending him careening backwards before carshing to the deck, the fact that Smith got up at all is a testament to his courage and toughness as he looked dead on the canvas both times before sprining back to life and getting up to continue.

Unfortunately besides a brief moment in the first when he backed Andrews into a corner and stunned him with several punches in a flurry of powerpunches that buckled his knees and almost dropped him, it was Andrews fight all the way after that as Smith seemed tentative and hesitant to do anything else afterwards for whatever reason.

After getting dropped a 3rd time in the 6th and holding onto his jaw as if it were injured or broken while on both knees listening to the count the ref must have seen it in his face that he didn`t really want to go on as he stopped the fight mid-count and Smith did not protest whatsoever.
Raging B(_)LL is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #887
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 32000

Gomez vs. Pintor

Round 1 WG 10-9
Round 2 WG 10-9
Round 3 LP 10-9 (very close and excellent round; on a different day I could have it 30-27 for Gomez at this point)
Round 4 LP 10-9
Round 5 WG 10-9
Round 6 LP 10-8 - Gomez loses the round anyway and gets docked a point.
Round 7 WG 10-9 (tight)
Round 8 LP 10-9
Round 9 WG 10-8 Huge Gomez round, and Pintor docked a point
Round 10 WG 10-9, first time in a while anyone has claimed consecutive rounds.
Round 11 WG 10-9, hurt Pintor; first three-in-a-row for either
Round 12 WG 10-9, hurt Pintor again badly; first four-in-a-row

115-111 Gomez heading into the old-time championship rounds.

Round 13 LP 10-9, Gomez blurring the lines between boxing and running...pulling a DLH-Trinidad with Pintor landing just enough to seal it while ****ing his head to evade most long jabs from the champ.

124-121 Gomez

Round 14 TKO!

Gomez still looking to disengage but landing more combos than in the 13th, effectively attacking head and body with each one...including the one that sat him down the first time. Beautiful left hook to close the show.

Had Mercante allowed Pintor a chance to survive the round and had he done so without getting decked again, it would be 10-7 making it 134-128 Gomez on my card heading into the last. In other words, Pintor had no chance left to win other than a KO. Heading into the 14th he still pretty much needed a KO being down 3 points with only two rounds to go, unless he'd been able to knock Gomez down at least once to salvage a draw or more for the win.

Gomez was very adept at using the jab to set up his right hand - one of the very best in the lower weights at using it for this primary function, IMO - and this brought him much of his early success as the old one-two was still in fine form. By this stage of his career, however, he was prone to both taking breaks to coast and being goaded into brawling - and allowed the hard-charging Pintor back into the fight on a few occasions because of that very pair of bad habits as he got out of rhythm and further away from his effective jab-right combination. Interestingly, the left hook proved his salvation down the stretch in a brilliant show of adaptation as he realized Pintor was just showing just barely perceptible signs of slowing and remaining open for the shot.

Pintor was an excellent body puncher with a full tank of gas and championship mettle in walking through whatever fire he had to for his openings to present themselves...and never hesitated to seize upon them. His own quick cauliflowering right hands curling around to the ear were stinging and clearly forceful enough to halt or knock back the champion, but didn't have quite enough on them to tug any threads loose enough to make him unravel. Had he caught Gomez lingering at the weight just a while after (and just a bit more susceptible to such shots), it might have gone the challenger's way.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Old 05-05-2011, 12:01 AM   #888
Twelve
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Whitaker-De La Hoya

Had Oscar winning 8 rounds to 4. I don't see what's so controversial about this fight, as Whitaker's main offense was jabbing DLH's shoulders while receiving power punches in return. Close fight and a tricky one to score, but not as controversial as advertised. It's one of those fights that are judged based on the preference of "volume vs. power."
Twelve is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2011, 04:56 PM   #889
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP

vCash: 836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging B(_)LL View Post
Watched a few fights over the weekend, scored one as well so I`ll give a brief summary of each fight below:

Koichi Wajima LKO7 Jae Do Yuh I

First 4 rounds saw Koichi outworking his Korean foe but Yuh did stun Wajima a couple of time in those first four rounds. Then at the end of the 5th both fighters were getting out of a clinch when the bell rang and Wajima let his guard down only to be nailed square on the chin clearly after the bell had rung sending him crashing to the mat heavily.

He got up groggily and needed help to make it back to his corner, the referee really should have given him 5 minutes to recover but for some unexplainable reason did not. At the start of the 6th it is apparent that Wajima is still dazed from the punch that dropped him and yet he tries to take the fight to Juh but is nailed solidly with counters and looks woozy throughout the round.

Then about halfway into the 7th Koichi throws a lazy left jab that Juh weaves under and comes back over the top with an overhand right that lands with a sickening thud on the japs chin dropping him like a ton of bricks but not before Juh landed a left hook on the falling Wajima.

The referee was ****ing clueless though letting the fight go on after Wajima made it to his feet, he was completely oput of it and was dropped twice more within seconds to end the fight. Don`t know how the fight would have unfolded without the late punch after the bell in the 5th, but I am pretty sure Wajima would have went on to win a decision.

Koichi Wajima KO15 Jae Do Juh II

A more lively and clearly determined Koichi started the fight aggressively but had to be a bit more cautious as the rounds went by as in the first 4 rounds Juh stunned him on several occasions with some accurate and powerful counters forcing Wajima to hold on. However by the 7th round Juh was trying to box off the backfoot and give some space between himself and the always advancing and smothering.mauling jap.

Twas to no avail however as Wajima kept pressing and Juh kept tiring until finally in the last round Wajima nailed him smack in the middle of the face with a powerful right cross that dropped the Korean on one knee.
He got up and walked over to his corner and leaned over the ring ropes grimacing in pain at what I assume was a painfully broken nose, the referee then waived it off halfway into his count after it was clear he would not continue.

Koichi Wajima W15 Miguel de Oliveira I

This was a pretty good fight most of the way, especially in the first half of the fight, that Oliveira packed a pretty good wallop and stunned Wajima several times in the first 5 rounds forcing him to hold on often to clear his head. After the 5th round though Oliveiras punch output diminished quite a bit and he contented himself with single counters and the occasional powerpunch flurry for the rest of the fight.

Koichi simply outworked him and landed more punches although the more powerful and meaninful punches of the fight were landed by the Brazilian. Will give the rematch a watch during the week and score it, and this fight while I didn`t score it a 10-4-1 or 9-4-2 score in rounds for Koichi sounds about right to me, Oliveira simply wasn`t busy enough throughout the fight to earn more than a few rounds.

Bernardo Pinango W15 Frankie Duarte

This is the fight I actually scored and at the end of the fight I was sure Pinango had won it but when I tallied my card I had the fight a draw at 141-141 apiece. Gotta say if it weren`t for being penalised three times throughout the fight for lowblows the Venezuelan would have won it clearly but the point deductions cost him on my card although not on the officials cards obviously as he retained his title.

Pinango was docked points in the 2nd, 4th and 8th rounds for low blows and the calls were all justified imo, that Pinango was a dirty fighter for sure, lots of holding behind the head a la Ali as well and pulling Duartes head down into an uppercut. After the second low blow call Bernardo avoided going to the body for a awhile and started outboxing Duarte by outlanding him and boxing cleverly, thus he won rounds 5 thru 11 on my card although the 8th round I had even as Duarte clearly lost the round even though Pinango got penalised for a lowblow.

In the 12 round Duarte backed Pinango into the ropes halfway in and threw a three punch combination of which the last punch a right cross landed on the cheekbone of Pinango who was already off-balance and the blow send him down to the mat as a result.

He wasn`t really hurt though and even though Duarte poured on the pressure it was ineffective but due to his sheer heart and determination I gave him the round, especially since his face was almost a mask of blood at this point having several cust over both eyes.

The fight ended in controversy at the decision with one judge having the same as me 141-141 and the other two had it 143-142 and 142-141 if I remember correctly for Pinango which to be honest was a pretty accurate scorecard although try telling that to the pro-Duarte crowd there watching the fight.

All in all a good action fight but Duarte just didn`t do enough to win it although he tried like hell, dead game effort though on his part especially considering his age and the fact that was his one and only time going 15 rounds.

Duarte: rds 2(10-,3,4(10-,12(10-8KD),14
Pinango: rds 5,6,7,9,10,11
Even: rds 1,8

Total: 141-141

Paul Andrews TKO6 Billy Smith

All I can say is that Andrews fella sure could punch, he literally sent Smith flying backwards from two of the knockdowns he managed against him, one was from a right uppercut that sent him spawling on his back and the other a vicious right cross also sending him careening backwards before carshing to the deck, the fact that Smith got up at all is a testament to his courage and toughness as he looked dead on the canvas both times before sprining back to life and getting up to continue.

Unfortunately besides a brief moment in the first when he backed Andrews into a corner and stunned him with several punches in a flurry of powerpunches that buckled his knees and almost dropped him, it was Andrews fight all the way after that as Smith seemed tentative and hesitant to do anything else afterwards for whatever reason.

After getting dropped a 3rd time in the 6th and holding onto his jaw as if it were injured or broken while on both knees listening to the count the ref must have seen it in his face that he didn`t really want to go on as he stopped the fight mid-count and Smith did not protest whatsoever.
Interesting read, good to see you post.

That Smith vs Andrews fight sounds good, Paul Andrews was a good win for Harold Johnson. I'm sure JG say the Smith-Andrews fight live.
GPater11093 is offline  Top
Old 05-12-2011, 07:03 PM   #890
Raging B(_)LL
KAPOW!!!
ESB Senior Member

Koichi Wajima W15 Miguel De Oliveira II

Wajima:1,2,6,7,8,14,15
Oliveira:3,5,9,10,11,12,13
Even:4

Total: 143-143 draw

Good fight this, Oliveira did a complete 180 here and was the much busier and accurate fighter in the later rounds as opposed to the first time around where he let Wajima dictate the pace and outhustle him from the 7th round onwards. The rounds Oliveira won he won clearly due to his punching accuracy and workrate, whereas the same cannot be said for Wajima who won his rounds mainly thru outworking Oliveira without landing any really telling blows throughout the fight.

Sergio Martinez LTKO7 Antonio Margarito

Another good fight this, Martinez used his speed and mobility to good effect in the first round although he did get dropped for a split second by an overhand right from Marg right before the end of the round that saw Sergio get tangled up in the ropes as he tried extricating himself while he was falling backwards, a humourous sight.

But as of the second round onwards up to the end Sergio tried outmaneuvaring and outslicking Marg but to no avail as the determined Mexican kept putting on the pressure and working the body. By the 7th round Sergio was running on fumes and he was stopped towards the end of the round by a sustained barrage of heavy punches by Marg which forced the ref to step in and save Sergio from further punishment.

Baby Arizmendi W15 Mike Belloise

Interesting bout, albeit one-sided. Arizmendi won most of the rounds clearly from what I saw (about two minutes of each round), he was the busier and more accurate fighter and it was he who was dictating the pace throughout the fight, Belloise was mainly reacting to what the Mexican was doing instead of doing his own thing.

Belloise got dropped for a nine count in the 9th round as he got caught with a left hook in the middle of an exchange with Arizmendi who proceeded to drill him with two more solid left hoosk before he fell down on both knees and took the count, Arizmendi swarmed all over him in an attempt to finish him off but he couldn`t do it.

In the 10th Belloise came out like gangbusters looking to get back into the fight and earn a bit of respect from the Mexican but it was of no use, baby just shrugged off the incoming and by the halfway point of the round he was back in control and Belloise fought defensively until the end to survive. Belloise reminded me a lot of Tommy Loughran stylewise, the way he held his left hand out like a rapier and jabbed upwards with it, very similar to Loughran in that respect.

Willie Troy KO8 Moses Ward

Slugfest from beginning to end with not a single clinch throughout the entire fight, no joke. Ward was landing some serious leather on Troy in the first 4 rounds stunning him numerous times but in the 5th Troy finally started finiding his range and landing those long looping but dangerous right hands of his on a tiring Ward. In the 8th a very tired Ward was finally felled by a wicked right hand that dropped him flat on his face unable to beat the count in a wild shootout of a fight, one of the best action fights you will ever see.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:06 AM   #891
red cobra
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Gomez showed in that Pintor fight that he was a taker as well as a disher-outer..he established that he had guts and a chin to go with it at 122. He was an alltime great IMO despite kind of losing it as he went up in weight.
red cobra is online now  Top
Old 05-22-2011, 03:38 AM   #892
Bummy Davis
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1234 View Post
Leonard-Hagler. Scored it 7-5 in favor of Hagler. Leonard's flurries didn't do enough to get him the rounds, Hagler's punches were much more effective IMO.

I have to watch it again...I remember at the time I was pissed because I wanted Hagler to dominate ....but I dont think I ever sat down and judged closely judged the fight
Bummy Davis is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2011, 01:47 PM   #893
Raging B(_)LL
KAPOW!!!
ESB Senior Member

Ali:rds 5,6,12,13,15
Young: rds 1,2,3,4,8,9,10,11,14
Even: rd 7

145 - 141 Jimmy Young

Just got done watching this fight a few minutes ago for the first time ever and I see no way whatsoever how Ali legitimitely won this, he looked like shit and was outworked and outlanded all night long.

And as far as those rope a dope moves by Jimmy Young I was led to believe for years that this is a tactic he adopted throughout the fight but that is far from the case, he did it a few times in round 13 and once or twice before that but thats it, otherwise he boxed and counterpunched the whole fight.

Ali on the other hand never stopped dragging Youngs friggin head down as if he were looking to get a bj while fighting, it was ridiculous and the ref while he kept warning Ali he never took away points, not even one which he damn well should have. Anyway clear win for Jimmy this fight was, the poor guy got robbed imo.

Gaspar Ortega L10 Federico Thompson

Didn`t score it but I didn`t have too, Ortega, like Young, was robbed blind in this fight. He outpunched, outlanded and outworked the lackdaisical Thompson all fight long, only to have the decision stolen from him, a disgrace really. Great fight though even if a bit one-sided, lots of great exchanges and the pace is terrific throughout.

Ralph Tiger Jones W10 Rory Calhoun

No scoring here either, can`t bother scoring an entertaining slugging match such as this one. Both men dished out enormous amounts of punishment on each other in a back and forth brawl, it was literally like watching rock em sock em robots go at it for ten full rounds. Calhoun almost managed to stop Tiger in the last round as he went looking for the KO and by god he almost got it, how Jones managed to survive that round I`ll never know, Rory blasted him about the ring for most of the round and landed some sickening punches to Tigers head but he survived, a tough tough man that Tiger Jones guy.

Henry Hank L10 Harold Johnson

Very entertaining fight this was, Hank reminded me a great deal of Emmanuel Augustus in this bout with some of the feints he employed and the way he moved around the ring combined with his upper body movement, very very similar to Augustus in style, at least in this fight. However all that clowning and feinting followed by sudden explosive bursts and flurrys of power punches were not enough to get the better of Harold.

He just kept on pumping out that jab to keep Hank off balance and unable to get set, and mixed up his offensive arsenal with a nice variety of uppercuts and straight rights from mid-range, although Hanks constant weaving made it hard for Johnson to accurately land for any extended period of time. Some terrific exchanges in the fight and Johnson showed a good chin absorbing some big punches from Hank at times, interesting and entertaining fight with Johnson a clear winner even though I did not score it, something like 6-4 or 6-3-1 in rounds.

Gil Turner W10 Virgil Akins

Good fight this. Turner looking to use his strenght to maul Akins in close and not let him get those wide, scythe like hooks and uppercutz off from mid-range, and he does succesfully for the first few rounds keeping Akins on his heels and moving backwards. But then in the 4th Akins catches up to Turner and hurts him with a left gook, and then he turns into a panther and starts blasting Turner with everything hes got while Turner tries to survive and does so, barely for the last two minutes of the round.

The rest of the fight is fought on even terms for the most part, Akins getting off with some dangerous punches here and there and Gil trying his best to get inside on him and not let him get set to throw any powerpunches. In the last round Turner pulls out all the stops and takes the fight to Akins agressively thus earning him the decision in what was a close and action packed fight.

Virgil Akins L10 Johnny Saxton

Saxton won this fight clearly, Akins was only 139 pounds or so coming into the fight and was essentially still a lightweight whereas Johnny was a full blown welter and clearly looked the bigger and stronger fighter in the ring. He did get dropped though for the first KD of his career in the first round due to Akins wild attack, he backed up and got
caught with a lead right cross on the face and dropped on his butt for a two count, he wasn`t hurt though it was more due to being off balance. After that Saxton took over and basically outhustled and outmuscled the scrawny and not yet fully matured Akins for the remainder of the fight, was fun to watch though and Saxton really was a fine boxer, very fluid style.

Last edited by Raging B(_)LL; 05-28-2011 at 02:02 PM.
Old 05-29-2011, 03:10 PM   #894
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP

Betulio Gonzalez MD Guty Espadas

Great fight, for the first few rounds it's one of those "what the ****" type fights where you're looking at boxrec going, "can this really go fifteen?" They do cool down a bit but not for the first few rounds, round five is probably the first round that isn't crazy or borderline-crazy and it's still kinda crazy to be honest.

It's nice to see a fight where Gonzalez lets his hands go more regularly, on the other hand Espadas is waiting on him for spells or getting out first whilst forgetting to move off. It's up in the air for a long time whose type of fight this is though which makes it really really exciting, both men showing wonderful infighting and the kind of text-book uppercuts inside that has Lampley creaming all over Juan Manuel Marquez (sorry for the image).

Gonzalez looks like he might get on top quick smart on occasion but Espadas has that left hand to fall back on, it's on tremendous form in the second and third. Gonzalez starts to take this away from him a tiny bit when he finds his defensive rhythm but whenever it looks like Gonzalez might close the blinds, Espadas comes roaring back as in the 10th and 11th. In the 12th though he looks a bit gassed and Gonzalez starts to get all the way in, manhandling his man in earnest for the first time, but Espadas rallies again in the thirteenth. Gonzalez hurts him in the 14th and Espadas puts on his most astonishing rally of all in the last round, scoring a legitimate KD ruled a slip IMO, which, if ruled, would have earned him a draw on my card which ended up 7-6-2

Gonzalez: 1, 4, 5, 8, 9, 12, 15.

Espadas: 2, 3, 10, 11, 13, 15

Even: 6,7

Top drawer action.
McGrain is online now  Top
Old 05-29-2011, 03:28 PM   #895
tommygun711
The Future
East Side Guru

vCash: 102

Gatti-Ward III, Ali-Frazier I, and Morales-Pacquiao I.
tommygun711 is offline  Top
Old 05-29-2011, 03:49 PM   #896
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP

Is it getting uploaded Mc?
Old 05-29-2011, 03:50 PM   #897
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP

I reckon maybe so. Though 15 rounders are a pain in the hoof.

Has anyone seen Gonzalez's loss to Venice Borkhorser?
Old 05-29-2011, 04:14 PM   #898
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP

Don't think theres footage of that. I have a Borkorsor fight but shamefully I aint watched it, its against my man Rafeal Herrera.
Old 05-29-2011, 04:18 PM   #899
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPater11093 View Post
Don't think theres footage of that. I have a Borkorsor fight but shamefully I aint watched it, its against my man Rafeal Herrera.
Old 05-29-2011, 04:26 PM   #900
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP

It was on YouTube.

You know I have some stuff to send you, you just need to get your ass into gear. I can add this in.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum