Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-26-2007, 08:52 AM   #1
rigz18

vCash:
Default pacquiao vs. barrera fight

i believe this one is gonna last more than 6 rounds. the mexican pride hangs in the shoulder of their fighter once again. MAB had his lessons learned in the first encounter, but the PACMAN's power is undoubtedly gonna match MAB revenge. at the end it's not the person will to win that will matter, Erick Morales will prove me right on their 3rd desicive clash with PACMAN. It's not the experience and the most win either. i believe in my opinion that power and the one who can sustain it until the last round will be able to leave the ring with a smile.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2007, 09:52 AM   #2
koko of phil
Ring of Fire Resident
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: pacquiao vs. barrera fight

Absolutely right.
koko of phil is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2007, 10:00 AM   #3
knockout
Make my day
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: pacquiao vs. barrera fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigz18
i believe this one is gonna last more than 6 rounds. the mexican pride hangs in the shoulder of their fighter once again. MAB had his lessons learned in the first encounter, but the PACMAN's power is undoubtedly gonna match MAB revenge. at the end it's not the person will to win that will matter, Erick Morales will prove me right on their 3rd desicive clash with PACMAN. It's not the experience and the most win either. i believe in my opinion that power and the one who can sustain it until the last round will be able to leave the ring with a smile.
True if Barrera proforms well,and has alot of heart,despite the beating he going to take,if he can do that than he will have nothing to be ashamed of.
knockout is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum