Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-25-2007, 09:54 PM   #16
samita
El Temible
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: fighters you hate but give props to.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless
wladimir klitschko - i hate the guy because of his fan boys but i have to admit he is the best heavyweight right now, he beats everyone, he'll even beat vitlay,
same here, hate him for his fans. He's quite a gentleman who never talks shit and very respectful and knew how to deal with his weaknesses, but how his nuthuggers worship him and say he's the g.o.a.t gets on my nerves
samita is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2007, 10:08 PM   #17
unclepaulie
Run like an antelope!
ESB Addict

vCash: 541

I definitley agree with Cory Spinks, very boring but very skilled.
Zahir Raheem. he did beat morales but is twice as boring as Spinks, and thats saying ALOT
unclepaulie is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2007, 10:10 PM   #18
sues2nd
Fading into Bolivian...
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

We allllll know how I feel about Mayweather, immensly talented....great fighter....love to watch him in between the ropes....I just wish he never left them.

Outside of the ring...I cant stand the ****er.
sues2nd is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2007, 10:27 PM   #19
drunkenspaniard
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

I don't like Judah. But he does have talent, he just needs to get a better head on his shoulders. He did take his beating like a man against Cotto.
drunkenspaniard is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2007, 10:43 PM   #20
bandeedo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1115

hate is a strong word, but here goes. floyd, toney, vargas and ruiz
bandeedo is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2007, 11:14 PM   #21
thewoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 950

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic
the only fighters I hate are shitty heavyweight tomato cans posing as prospects with padded records
Do you give props to any of them?
thewoo is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2007, 11:31 PM   #22
He Hate Me
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

pbf
He Hate Me is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2007, 11:51 PM   #23
Napoleon
Smokin'
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by box03
I hate wlad also, I cant root for a guy who has no chin and a questionable heart for a Heavywieght champ.
How does Wlad have a questionable heart. He does have a pretty bad chin, but he keeps getting up, and tries to fight on. He doesn't quit. I think Wlad has pretty good heart.
Napoleon is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2007, 11:55 PM   #24
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGatsby
I definitley agree with Cory Spinks, very boring but very skilled.
Zahir Raheem. he did beat morales but is twice as boring as Spinks, and thats saying ALOT
Raheem is the devil reincarnated. Down with raheem...I will stick to my moto. I hate that guy. And his stupid erky jerk bending down shoe string tackling guys. Every time this guy fights everybody winds up on the ground like a damned UFC fight.....Why does he exist.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2007, 11:58 PM   #25
box03
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon
How does Wlad have a questionable heart. He does have a pretty bad chin, but he keeps getting up, and tries to fight on. He doesn't quit. I think Wlad has pretty good heart.
The only reason I make this claim is the fact that he threw all his shit out in the first couple rounds against Brewster and when the ref waved off the match he was clearly winning he refused to protest like his brother did a year before, when your tired you fight on. If that was the only time Wlad melted when he got tired I would excuse it but he also got tired and gave up against journeymen Ross Purity.
box03 is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2007, 12:01 AM   #26
box03
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rey
Floyd, I hate the little ass**** as much as anyone here, but he's the best fighter in the world, nuff said.

Wlad I dislike because of his panicky chinless self who will never fully gain my respect. That being said I give him some props because I recognize him as the best of the bunch at heavyweight. Although it is a very bad bunch.
I seem to always agree with your logic, Wlad is a good fighter, but he always seems to be one punch away from losing.
box03 is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2007, 12:15 AM   #27
cardstars
Gamboa is GOD
ESB Addict

Spinks- he's not even fun to watch but he wins. I tend to disagree SLIGHTLY that guys don't fight him because they are afraid of looking bad. I think they also duck him because they will lose fan base from a boring as hell fight (Taylor, for example)
cardstars is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2007, 12:17 AM   #28
Napoleon
Smokin'
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
The only reason I make this claim is the fact that he threw all his shit out in the first couple rounds against Brewster and when the ref waved off the match he was clearly winning he refused to protest like his brother did a year before, when your tired you fight on. If that was the only time Wlad melted when he got tired I would excuse it but he also got tired and gave up against journeymen Ross Purity.
The ref stopped the fight against Brewster when Wlad collapsed to the ground after the round ended. And Wlads corner stopped the fight against Purrity.

Did you even watch these fights?
Napoleon is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2007, 12:23 AM   #29
box03
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon
The ref stopped the fight against Brewster when Wlad collapsed to the ground after the round ended. And Wlads corner stopped the fight against Purrity.

Did you even watch these fights?
I have the Brewster fight on tape and have watched it at least 10 times, Brewster was the one that showed heart that night not Wlad. Wlad punched himself out and melted to the ground with limited punches from Brewster, hes a great champ let me tell you. As far as Purrity is concerned I havent seen it but I heard he quit in his corner, and if it was his corner that quit for him he didnt protest it. I said he has a quetionable heart, not that he didnt have heart.
box03 is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2007, 12:41 AM   #30
Napoleon
Smokin'
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I have the Brewster fight on tape and have watched it at least 10 times, Brewster was the one that showed heart that night not Wlad. Wlad punched himself out and melted to the ground with limited punches from Brewster, hes a great champ let me tell you. As far as Purrity is concerned I havent seen it but I heard he quit in his corner, and if it was his corner that quit for him he didnt protest it. I said he has a quetionable heart, not that he didnt have heart.
I don't really know about Brewster fight, because I seriously believe there was something wrong with him. NO ONE punches himself out in 5 rounds, especially a World Heavyweight Champ.

Against Purrity his trainer ran into the ring and stopped the fight.

And protesting doesn't show that you have heart, because out of all the people that protested for a couple more rounds, no one got them.
Napoleon is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum