Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-26-2007, 08:23 PM   #61
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 2811
Default Re: Could Sam Peter go another 12 rounds with Wlad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting Weight
If you think that WALD didn't lose any rounds in all those fights then no, you needn't say any more, you've pretty much said enough.
Close enough.

He dropped 2 rounds to Peter & maybe 1 or 2 to Brock.

I'll give you 4 rounds & that's generous.

Byrd won 0 rounds in the rematch & Austin wasn't there long enough
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2007, 08:26 PM   #62
Fighting Weight
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSKULL
I'll say it again, Wlad has yet to be out cold from any punches, let alone out cold from a single shot.

You're dreaming..................
I never saw Frank Bruno out cold in his career either, but he didn't exactly have a good chin. WALD has the same problem, it doesn't take much to put him on queer st. He generally gets stopped to save him from the KO.

He was SAVED from being KO'd against Purrity, Sanders and Brewster. Just because the ref prevented this happening doesn't mean he has a good chin.
Fighting Weight is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2007, 08:27 PM   #63
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by box03
But you would agree that the first fight with Lamon Brewter would of went longer, brewster would of knocked him out correct?
Maybe but if the 2nd were to continue Brewster may be dead. He was being beaten so badly he'd at least be mumbling like Bowe..............

Blood sugar levels are not a joke, people can die from having too much or too little regardless of whether they are diabetic or not. This is a fact. Check w/ your doctor.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2007, 08:28 PM   #64
Fighting Weight
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Close enough.

He dropped 2 rounds to Peter & maybe 1 or 2 to Brock.

I'll give you 4 rounds & that's generous.

Byrd won 0 rounds in the rematch & Austin wasn't there long enough
So you agree that to say he lost no rounds in those fights is bullshit then? That's all I was pointing out.

Still getting all excited about beating Austin too I see
Old 09-26-2007, 08:30 PM   #65
Fighting Weight
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Maybe but if the 2nd were to continue Brewster may be dead. He was being beaten so badly he'd at least be mumbling like Bowe..............

Blood sugar levels are not a joke, people can die from having too much or too little regardless of whether they are diabetic or not. This is a fact. Check w/ your doctor.
And if the first fight with Brewster continued then WALD may be dead, what's the point here?

Blood sugar, bullshit. He got tagged, simple as that. I can't believe people can sit and watch that fight and claim that the victory wasn't 100% genuine. Comes from loving the fighter and not the sport I guess.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:33 PM   #66
box03
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

I agree Brewster was in trouble in the 2nd fight and Wlad was in trouble in first fight, I guess Brewster could of blamed losing because of his bad eye but didnt. Theres no room for excuses in boxing, Wlad should of dried his eyes and took his loss like a man instead of making up lame excuses why he lost.
box03 is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2007, 08:36 PM   #67
Fighting Weight
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I agree Brewster was in trouble in the 2nd fight and Wlad was in trouble in first fight, I guess Brewster could of blamed losing because of his bad eye but didnt. Theres no room for excuses in boxing, Wlad should of dried his eyes and take his loss like a man instead of making up lame excuses why he lost.
I don't actually blame the guy for making up that blood sugar bullshit, his career was on the line at that point. I do however blame his fans for failing to see through the bullshit
Old 09-26-2007, 08:41 PM   #68
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
So you agree that to say he lost no rounds in those fights is bullshit then? That's all I was pointing out.

Still getting all excited about beating Austin too I see
Well another current beltholder named Sultan went the distance and only managed a draw, so yes, I'm impressed with that. Wlad KO'd him with one hand tied behind his back.................
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2007, 08:48 PM   #69
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Blood sugar, bullshit. He got tagged, simple as that. I can't believe people can sit and watch that fight and claim that the victory wasn't 100% genuine. Comes from loving the fighter and not the sport I guess.
Oh stop. Check with your doctor and see what the results of low or high blood sugar is on the human system.

Wlad was breathing heavy as early as the 2nd round according to Brewster himself.

Why would he be so tired after only 2 rounds when he'd fought many more against far better competition prior to that occasion?

Wlad's hands were both down near his waist when that left hook was thrown , he couldn't even keep his hands up.

Like I said, check w/ your doctor, he'll know better than you or I how to explain. I passed out from low blood sugar and had 1 or 2 times after that where I almost passed out. I'm not diabetic either, it just happens to some people sometimes.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2007, 08:51 PM   #70
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
I don't actually blame the guy for making up that blood sugar bullshit, his career was on the line at that point. I do however blame his fans for failing to see through the bullshit
The fact that Wlad's blood sugar was irregular after the fight is well documented. The fact that someone spiked his water bottle is in question, but I don't believe that. No one spiked my food or water & I couldn't even remain standing................I blacked out.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2007, 09:04 PM   #71
Fighting Weight
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Wlad's hands were both down near his waist when that left hook was thrown , he couldn't even keep his hands up.
BULLSHIT.

I suggest you re-watch that fight. WALDS hands were up fine, Brewster threw 2 left jabs, a strong right and a left hook, and only then did WALDS hands go down, because he was out on his feet.

The blood sugar stuff was just horseshit to excuse the loss, that's all. If WALD was medically unfit to fight then he would have been pulled out - after all that's what the Klitschkos do best, surely?
Old 09-26-2007, 09:04 PM   #72
cuchulain
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
If you think that WALD didn't lose any rounds in all those fights then no, you needn't say any more, you've pretty much said enough.

My apologies fightingWeight,

Originally I only listed each guys last four fights (as Swedeone had specified TWO years back).

Later, I took the liberty of going back TWO years and TWO days (to include their fight with each other), but forgot to update Wlads rounds lost.

He did lose TWO rounds to Peter.

So the ammended total rounds lost for Wlad is 2.

Hope that clarifies.
cuchulain is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2007, 09:06 PM   #73
box03
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
The fact that Wlad's blood sugar was irregular after the fight is well documented. The fact that someone spiked his water bottle is in question, but I don't believe that. No one spiked my food or water & I couldn't even remain standing................I blacked out.
So I guess we should excuse Briggs for asthma everytime he fights or we should excuse Holyfield for fighting with a sore shoulder in the fights against Donald and Toney, or even excuse Brewster for having a still damaged eye when he fought Wlad the 2nd time. Every fighter can have an excuse when they lose if they wanted too, but at the end of the day you still got beat fairly.
box03 is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2007, 09:08 PM   #74
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
BULLSHIT.

I suggest you re-watch that fight. WALDS hands were up fine, Brewster threw 2 left jabs, a strong right and a left hook, and only then did WALDS hands go down, because he was out on his feet.

The blood sugar stuff was just horseshit to excuse the loss, that's all. If WALD was medically unfit to fight then he would have been pulled out - after all that's what the Klitschkos do best, surely?
I suggest you rewatch the fight, I'll do the same, tomorrow. My work PC is much faster than this home POS which has little or no video capability

From memory though, and I have seen the fight recently, I can tell you his hands were down at his waist & I probably could've landed a shot on him at that point.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2007, 09:10 PM   #75
Fighting Weight
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
So I guess we should excuse Briggs for asthma everytime he fights or we should excuse Holyfield for fighting with a sore shoulder in the fights against Donald and Toney, or even excuse Brewster for having a still damaged eye when he fought Wlad the 2nd time. Every fighter can have an excuse when they lose if they wanted too, but at the end of the day you still got beat fairly.
It is the general rule of this forum that genuine excuses only apply to boxers with the surname 'Klitschko'. Be careful with your words or I'll have to report you to admin.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum