Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-27-2007, 12:50 PM   #16
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900
Default Re: Will Oscars ppv sales and his popularity go down now that he's been exposed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Presscot
I will too! Can you imagine if Oscar grows some balls under those pretty pink panties, and accepts Pretty Boy's challenge, the Press Conferences? I can see it now, Floyd Jr. holding up a picture of Oscar in a garter belt and heels, in front of an East LA crowd, with cameras rolling, and Oscar having that fake mean look on his face!
would you still let de la hoya cum in your ass?
Relentless is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2007, 12:50 PM   #17
BewareofDawg
P4P Champ
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will Oscars ppv sales and his popularity go down now that he's been exposed.

Quote:
I will too! Can you imagine if Oscar grows some balls under those pretty pink panties, and accepts Pretty Boy's challenge, the Press Conferences? I can see it now, Floyd Jr. holding up a picture of Oscar in a garter belt and heels, in front of an East LA crowd, with cameras rolling, and Oscar having that fake mean look on his face!
That would be ****ing hilarious actually. **** Floyd just ****ed himself by going on Dancing with the stars, he has given ammunition against himself at Press Conferences...although Oscar won't say it, others will.
BewareofDawg is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2007, 12:51 PM   #18
BewareofDawg
P4P Champ
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless
would you still let de la hoya cum in your ass?
He prefers when Oscar pulls out of his ass at the last second and finishes on his tonsils
Old 09-27-2007, 12:52 PM   #19
pipe wrenched
ESB ELITE SQUAD
East Side VIP

vCash: 1852

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodismyPuta
This is news from today regarding this matter.....

The [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is reporting that this wouldn't be the first time he's been caught with his pants down. Apparently, a source claims that during a Victoria's Secret after-party a few years ago in New York, "He stripped to his briefs, put on one of the models' feathered angel wings and screamed, 'I'm the Devil in disguise!'"

pipe wrenched is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2007, 12:59 PM   #20
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
You and your boyfriend Relentless need to keep your Presscot fantasies in the lounge.
radar is back, looks like your boyfriend kaygb has a new **** buddy, what are you gonna do now?
Old 09-27-2007, 12:59 PM   #21
charlievint
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
If someone was going to make fun of me for being an awesome dancer with basically a Playboy Playmate as my dance partner, that would be "ok" by me. But Oscar's drag queen theatrics have assured him of getting ****ed with mercilessly by guys like Mayweather Jr.
Sh*t...if DLH is a fag and he preformed as well as he did against the P4P best boxer and P4P most egotistical ass hole in boxing it's not DLH who should be embarrassed.....Well....aside from the drag queen photos of course, but how would you feel if you just barley beat a fag in a street fight...that's embarrassing.
charlievint is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2007, 01:00 PM   #22
BewareofDawg
P4P Champ
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless
radar is back, looks like your boyfriend kaygb has a new **** buddy, what are you gonna do now?
He's not Radar????
Old 09-27-2007, 01:04 PM   #23
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Are you and Relentless competing for the title of "Gayest Avatar?"
just go eat another ****sickle
Old 09-27-2007, 01:04 PM   #24
charlievint
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Thats your all time greatest post, there Charlie.
C'mon Jack...you know all my posts should be framed in gold and broadcasted for the world to see!
charlievint is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2007, 01:10 PM   #25
kaygb
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlievint
Unfortunatley No! I think it will now gain in popularity and revenue by aquiring the intrest of the GAY community!

I doubt Goldie is a homo.....but the Gay community probably like to think he is a closet fag and would invest time and money into someone like DLH.

And I think he'll keep the female fans b/c you know females.....they like a man in touch with their fem side.

He'll keep the boxing fans b/c he's still a great fighter who offers stern tests to the sports very best.

The only thing I can say that might take a hit is his marriage......He was at the Ritz with a 22 yr old stripper and he was wearing her clothes....how can you explain that to your wife.

Yes, I'm sure his wife is devastated. I agree I don't know if he's gay either but I certainly think he's bi-***ual. Wanting he or Sugar Ray to parade in womens clothes in the ring certainly does not help his case. Put that together with his obsession with admiring himself, his weekly pedicures and manicures, carrying a womans compact, always wearing lipstick and make-up in public (even at his press conferences), his photos in womens clothes, his high-pitched faggy voice, etc. Put that all together and you've got someone who at the very least is almost certainly gay or bi-***ual.
kaygb is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2007, 01:16 PM   #26
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict

vCash: 623

Quote:
If someone was going to make fun of me for being an awesome dancer with basically a Playboy Playmate as my dance partner, that would be "ok" by me. But Oscar's drag queen theatrics have assured him of getting ****ed with mercilessly by guys like Mayweather Jr.
i agree with Prescott on this one. Aint nothin wrong wit dancing in my eyes. BUt wearing pink panties, and wigs and s**t is a whole other ball game
Fab2333 is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2007, 10:42 PM   #27
YOUNG*LORD
Carlosv1968 is your daddy
ESB Senior Member

Those photos may make him a bigger PPV fighter...the tranny market is untapped...drag queens from all walks of life will now spend their hard earn money to see Oscar and his fabulous fishnet catsuit.
YOUNG*LORD is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 01:38 AM   #28
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

You golden girls still in denial
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 01:43 AM   #29
box03
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Oscars a man in and out of the ring, he beats up guys in the ring and beats up ***** out of the ring.
box03 is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 01:43 AM   #30
Stinky gloves
Champion
East Side Guru

His popularity rised highly and spread all over the world.
Now even gays wanna see his next fights
and all the ladies ask where to buy such fishnets.

Only internet sale of the fisnets will give him at least 100 mln $ next year.

Last edited by hadoken206; 07-07-2006 at 07:40 PM.
Stinky gloves is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum