Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-28-2007, 08:05 AM   #31
lefthook31
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will Oscars ppv sales and his popularity go down now that he's been exposed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaygb
Has Oscars popularity gone down after those photos were shown recently on the internet or will his fans say I don't care if he's bi-***ual or not, he's still one of my favorite fighters and I will always pay big bucks to see him fight?
THink of it this way, hes developing a new fan base. Now all the trannys can come to his fights, and they can play Bette Midler songs between rounds.
lefthook31 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2007, 08:13 AM   #32
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP

Default Re: Will Oscars ppv sales and his popularity go down now that he's been exposed.

I doubt it
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 09:27 AM   #33
kaygb
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Hey Fluxstuff, aren't you the nuthugger that posted the incredible evidence that those pictures were not Oscar because the ear was different in the pictures than Oscars ear ... I think you need a little more than an ear.
Attention all nuthuggers .... "That's not Oscars ear!" Brilliant Fluxstuff.
kaygb is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 09:31 AM   #34
Stinky gloves
Champion
East Side Guru

I would not be surprised if during his next bout with Hatton the Wembley
stadium will be fully filled out only with people wearing fishnets.
Stinky gloves is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 11:13 AM   #35
kaygb
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxstuff
I'm not really an Oscar fan - not even interested in his fights and especially not his *** life.

When you're analysing discrepancies in a photoshopped image it's something you have to do - look at every part of an image as a component not just the whole. Small things (like joins on the face, which I also pointed out) are what ruin the impression of authenticity. I also mentioned light-sources as a problem but, what convinced me was the ear.

Having worked in digital image creation and manipulation, I know what I'm talking about on this - so try and mock it all you want, you're still an idiot and it still doesn't mean your assumptions on Oscar's ***ual preference, based on fairly flimsy evidence, are any more accurate.

In short - you're an ass.
By looking at his face it's obvious he was just in a fight. See the red blotches on his face AND HIS SWOLLEN RED EAR from punches that landed there. Is that what you are comparing ... a swollen red ear from punches against an ear that has only been nibbled on by a whore? In short - you're a dumb ass.
kaygb is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 11:52 AM   #36
kaygb
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Presscot
Kaygb, those photos are like photos taken of Nessie, or Bigfoot. They can neither be proved fakes, or proved real. But the damage is done, and I cannot WAIT to hear PBF start making comments about wigs and panties to Oscar's face in front of LIVE PPV cameras.
There is something else here that could be detrimental to some of GBP fighters.Oscar wantedto make a bet with Sugar Ray on the upcoming fights between his fighters and Sugar Rays fighters. If Oscars fighters get more wins than SRL's fighters then Sugar Ray would have to put on womens clothes and parade around the ring like the ring girls do. And if SRL's fighters come out ahead Oscar himself would parade around in womens clothes for all to see.
You know Oscar would give anything to parade around in front of thousands.
So would he want his fighters to lose? He's a sick **** so maybe so. Or would he say well since you are a good sport Ray I will parade around the ring with you. Either way he gets his fantasy fulfilled. What a gir ... er I mean what a guy!
kaygb is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 11:53 AM   #37
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900

Quote:
There is something else here that could be detrimental to some of GBP fighters.Oscar wantedto make a bet with Sugar Ray on the upcoming fights between his fighters and Sugar Rays fighters. If Oscars fighters get more wins than SRL's fighters then Sugar Ray would have to put on womens clothes and parade around the ring like the ring girls do. And if SRL's fighters come out ahead Oscar himself would parade around in womens clothes for all to see.
You know Oscar would give anything to parade around in front of thousands.
So would he want his fighters to lose? He's a sick **** so maybe so. Or would he say well since you are a good sport Ray I will parade around the ring with you. Either way he gets his fantasy fulfilled. What a gir ... er I mean what a guy!
we all know you would love to see that now dont we?
Relentless is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 11:57 AM   #38
Thread Stealer
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlievint
The only thing I can say that might take a hit is his marriage......He was at the Ritz with a 22 yr old stripper and he was wearing her clothes....how can you explain that to your wife.
95% of pro athletes cheat on their wives/significant others and at least half of the women accept it as long as they aren't serious with them and keep providing their wives with large quanitites of spending money.

At least that's my theory.
Thread Stealer is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 12:55 PM   #39
charlievint
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratic Behavior
95% of pro athletes cheat on their wives/significant others and at least half of the women accept it as long as they aren't serious with them and keep providing their wives with large quanitites of spending money.

At least that's my theory.
Realistic therory bro.....It's give and take in these kinds of relationships...Women have to know that their men are on the road 80% of the time without THEM! Plus groupies flock to men in the lime light and men with extraordinary amounts of money as in the case with DLH. Of course he's cheating! But the difference here is Millie has money...she could find anyone to be her boy toy and she has her own money. It's not like Millie is a NBA wife who relies on their hubby's checks to buy new Prada bags and spend all day at the Spa.
charlievint is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 01:12 PM   #40
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Seems to me that Oscar will always have his fan base. Some will love the golden girl until the end of time.

Will he lose some?? Absolutely!!! Although thats related to being old and losing as much as being a bi-***ual crossdresser
C Money is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 01:30 PM   #41
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 172

Quote:
Has Oscars popularity gone down after those photos were shown recently on the internet or will his fans say I don't care if he's bi-***ual or not, he's still one of my favorite fighters and I will always pay big bucks to see him fight?
No.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 02:29 PM   #42
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Presscot
I will too! Can you imagine if Oscar grows some balls under those pretty pink panties, and accepts Pretty Boy's challenge, the Press Conferences? I can see it now, Floyd Jr. holding up a picture of Oscar in a garter belt and heels, in front of an East LA crowd, with cameras rolling, and Oscar having that fake mean look on his face!
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 02:44 PM   #43
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C
Relentless is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 02:55 PM   #44
kaygb
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Maybe the reason for Oscar wearing womens clothes is it will ease the shock the nuthuggers will have the day he comes out of the closet and then announces he is going to fight Laili Ali on May 3rd.
kaygb is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 03:31 PM   #45
BewareofDawg
P4P Champ
East Side VIP

Quote:
Maybe the reason for Oscar wearing womens clothes is it will ease the shock the nuthuggers will have the day he comes out of the closet and then announces he is going to fight Laili Ali on May 3rd.
.....oh wait, Shut the **** Up!
BewareofDawg is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum