East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canidates for Steriod use

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKDfighterJoe View Post
people in this thread are paranoid.

find me a picture of any of these people with severe acne

find my solid proof of any of these people
Look for some clips of Mancini's early career. At times his skin looked clear, while at others he had wicked huge popping zits. (I'm sure Arguello got splashed with loads of bursting pustules during their match.)
Duodenum is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 06:13 PM   #32
Russell
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 118

Do people seriously ****ing think every steroid user is a walking zit?

Mhm, those Mr Universe and other elite bodybuilding competitions are full of 15 year old boy lookalikes skin wise.

Give me a ****ing break.
Russell is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2009, 07:25 PM   #33
TIGEREDGE
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quitali Bitchko View Post
Anyone who says Tyson doesnt know what they're talking about. ˙˙He was 12 years old and 190 pounds (5' 8 ) - all muscle no fat˙˙ - Teddy Atlas. He also benched 250 pounds at that age and supposedly hit harder then anyone a professional middleweight fighter Bobby Stewart ever faced before. So he was a genetical freak and would have been around 210 pounds solid even without any training. And his body doesnt look roided up anyway. Pre prison at least, what he did after that I dont know.
I think some people just have alot of envy towards Tyson beacuse he was blessed with great genetics and they want to deny that and blame it on roids.
i am not denying that tyson was an athletic and physical freak but he has going up against other freaks who were naturally bigger and taller than him who were also juicing.

mike wasnt 190 pounds ripped at 14. he was lean/solid something like a 12 percent body fat. in his prime he was 217 pounds at an 7-8 percent body fat

i agree with your estimation of his natural weight i reckon he was around 208-210 and about 8 pound come from juice
TIGEREDGE is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #34
TIGEREDGE
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell View Post
Do people seriously ****ing think every steroid user is a walking zit?

Mhm, those Mr Universe and other elite bodybuilding competitions are full of 15 year old boy lookalikes skin wise.

Give me a ****ing break.
i go a gym with a cage fighting studio right next to it. you see all the cage fighters buying juice from the fella who runs my gym all the time

you would not think these guys are on anything. roids arent just for muscle
TIGEREDGE is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2009, 08:14 PM   #35
Russell
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGEREDGE View Post
i go a gym with a cage fighting studio right next to it. you see all the cage fighters buying juice from the fella who runs my gym all the time

you would not think these guys are on anything. roids arent just for muscle
Yup. Its straight up ignorance to assume everyone on gear has a clear and obvious "look" to them.

Right now there are even legal designer steroids like Epistane and Propadrol, Formex, so on and so forth... That pack lean muscle onto you and decrease bodyfat very well.

No bloat, no massive muscles... A ton of positive effects however and they're LEGAL.

I just love the droopy eyed sheep who's knowledge of anabolics stops at the fear mongering news reports on them.

Let hear your loathing for them when someone you love is a burn victim being treated with anabolics, when they're in a serious accident with several broken bones.

Or when some kind of wasting is occuring, so on and so forth. Then they're not so terrible, of course.

Anabolics were thought of as a magical elixer with nearly unlimited medical uses and that is MUCH closer to the reality when they're used intelligently then the current fear of the decade bullshit we have going on now.

Marijuana in the 20's, booze during prohibition... Now we've got something else to fear and hate unjustly.
Russell is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2009, 08:24 PM   #36
Muchmoore

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummy Davis View Post
Tyson fought and lost in the under 200 limit in his last loss vs Tillman for the Olympic box-off he was under 201...turning pro he put on 15lbs of muscle.
He was 18 years old when he fought Tillman.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:58 AM   #37
TheUnstoppable
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Never heard of the effects of steroids and HGH on a skeletal system?

You obviously haven't heard much. Good call.
Well I have a degree and a masters in Biology and i'm employed as a biology and chemistry teacher, so i've heard plenty thankyou.
TheUnstoppable is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2009, 09:11 AM   #38
anarci
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by POCKET SHOT View Post
atlas said tyson never used weights in his early carer.

serriously , this thread is a joke
No iread the same thing about tyson benching 250 but it was at 14 and that was the first time he ever lifted.
As far as roids , tyson never messed with them in fact he wanted to go out as Super heavy in the olympics but it was quite clear that Biggs was their Man(olympic commitee) Tyson had a lot of animosity towards bigg thats why he brutalized him.. Tyson struggled to get down to 201 and so when he came in at 220 that was natural for him.
anarci is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2009, 09:12 AM   #39
anarci
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

The one who i think was on roids was Pazienza.
anarci is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2009, 09:45 AM   #40
PowerPuncher
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummy Davis View Post
Tyson fought and lost in the under 200 limit in his last loss vs Tillman for the Olympic box-off he was under 201...turning pro he put on 15lbs of muscle. I am not saying he took Roids but his behavior outside the ring and inside(biting ears) would be indicative of Roids
He didnt necessarily take steroids in his first reign, however when he came out of prison he associated himself with a conditioner named Chad Nicols who's wife was Ms Olympia and also known for getting bodybuilders looking their best, he was also busted for aload of PEDs and known to know his stuff about the gear.
PowerPuncher is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2009, 09:53 AM   #41
Duodenum
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarci View Post
The one who i think was on roids was Pazienza.
It's no great stretch to assume he was legally prescribed steroids to help recover from his accident, and probably continued on them from there. The big question is did he use them before that crash?
Duodenum is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #42
Russell
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnstoppable View Post
Well I have a degree and a masters in Biology and i'm employed as a biology and chemistry teacher, so i've heard plenty thankyou.

Russell is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2009, 06:43 PM   #43
PetethePrince
Slick & Redheaded
East Side VIP

vCash: 1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPontius View Post
Most of them on that list probably, but we'll never know. Morrison admitted it and Golota looked suspicious too. David Tua?

I wouldn't be surprised if basically any heavyweight from the 80's on was on them... and some from the 70's could be, too. For that reason, i'm not really sure if it should count against their legacy. I'm not advocating drug use, but is it still cheating when everyone does? Or do you want a level playing field. One thing is for certain. It's not a miracle drug. Golota still couldn't take a shot. Roy Jones always had his insane quickness, even in the Olympics in the 80's.
Everyone isn't doing it. So yes. Obviously a lot more are doing so post 80's in the HW division especially.
PetethePrince is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2009, 06:37 AM   #44
Quitali Bitchko
The Punisher
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGEREDGE View Post

i agree with your estimation of his natural weight i reckon he was around 208-210 and about 8 pound come from juice
Usually when you go from age 12 to age 18 you gain about 30-40 pounds. At least I was 140 pounds at 12 and 180 at 18 (and most of my friends). Considering Mike trained really hard and eat alot even 8 pounds comming from juice sounds unreasonable. Some people just cant accept the fact that someone can make it far without resorting to stuff like sterioids.
Quitali Bitchko is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2009, 08:46 AM   #45
TheUnstoppable
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Elaborate.
TheUnstoppable is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum