Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 09-28-2007, 02:51 PM   #1
Boro chris
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: I'm not Jesus Christ. I've come to accept that now.
vCash: 1000
Default WOODDDDDDYA Account suspended!

God knows what for but its a complete bummer. Seems to have been another crackdown at youtube.
Boro chris is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2007, 03:01 PM   #2
skellington
Bogbrush
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: WOODDDDDDYA Account suspended!

Lame.
skellington is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 03:03 PM   #3
LeedsLad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Are all videos gone then? I think hes a member here under Griff, any news on why mate?
LeedsLad is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 03:11 PM   #4
Boro chris
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeedsLad
Are all videos gone then? I think hes a member here under Griff, any news on why mate?
All his videos gone. With the exception of Witter-Harris all his vids were documentries. Its getting almost impossible to see anything about recent UK boxing online. I understand protecting your interests but this is way over the top. Greed is ruining boxing in this country.

Yeah. Griff is Wooodddddddya.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:14 PM   #5
Boro chris
Champion
East Side Guru

Also another account was suspended for posting the Hatton-Collazo fight. As if that match will be shown in anything but crappy highlight form.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:37 PM   #6
Vantage_West
ヒップホッププロデューサー
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro chris
Also another account was suspended for posting the Hatton-Collazo fight. As if that match will be shown in anything but crappy highlight form.
all 1min of it.

with them getting to the ring getting anounced a banging hiphop track...then hug hug hug hugh ug hug hugh ugh guhdg iushdg sgdiuhg adugiah dugly ugly ugly.....for 10 seconds and then see hatton raised as champion
Vantage_West is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 06:33 PM   #7
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667

That is probably my fault. I linked his Arthur-Gomez fight to show Dunky that Hatton did not throw his sombrero in. I had no idea it was an ESB member, I just searched "Arthur Gomez" and linked it.
Strike is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 09:10 PM   #8
griff
WOODDDDDDDYA
ESB Addict

Hi Guys, WOODDDDDDDYA here or as it will be now be known as WOODDDDDDDYARETURNS. Had a real shitty day today but this crap really pissed me off. The other week Sports Network took down 23 Joe Calzaghe videos of mine and now the Countdown to Mayweather vs Gatti Part 2 was the reason this time by NJ Sports Productions, Inc. I'll just carry on with my new username but I can't be bothered uploading the old stuff, hopefully in the next few days preview of Pavlik/Taylor and the Clinton Woods fight will be added. Thanks for your support Guys, makes me wanna carry on.

Take Care
griff is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 09:21 PM   #9
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by griff
Hi Guys, WOODDDDDDDYA here or as it will be now be known as WOODDDDDDDYARETURNS. Had a real shitty day today but this crap really pissed me off. The other week Sports Network took down 23 Joe Calzaghe videos of mine and now the Countdown to Mayweather vs Gatti Part 2 was the reason this time by NJ Sports Productions, Inc. I'll just carry on with my new username but I can't be bothered uploading the old stuff, hopefully in the next few days preview of Pavlik/Taylor and the Clinton Woods fight will be added. Thanks for your support Guys, makes me wanna carry on.

Take Care
Appreciated mate. If you could send Dunky a link to the Alex Arthur-Gomez final round (the bit you had as part 4 of 5) that would be great, he wants to see proof that Hatton did not throw his sombrero into the ring when Gomez won.
Strike is offline  Top
Old 09-28-2007, 10:50 PM   #10
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

No need to upload the footage again, cos if Strike is so adamant that the footage clears Hatton, then I believe him I suppose, as strike may be an egotistical git, but at least he keeps it real to the best of my knowledge!

However, that doesnt mean the argument is over. Far from it in fact.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2007, 01:32 PM   #11
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
No need to upload the footage again, cos if Strike is so adamant that the footage clears Hatton, then I believe him I suppose, as strike may be an egotistical git, but at least he keeps it real to the best of my knowledge!

However, that doesnt mean the argument is over. Far from it in fact.
I watched the video again when we last had this debate. I agree with Strike. Ricky didn't throw the sombreo at Arthur.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2007, 01:33 PM   #12
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

Quote:

Take Care
You are the man.

Do anything you want and you'll never be banned
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2007, 02:28 PM   #13
victorhugo4222
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Take Care
only seen 1 or 2 of your vids mate as im a pretty new user to ESB but thank you anyway from what ive seen and also read youe the man!!!
victorhugo4222 is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2007, 05:18 PM   #14
Club Fighter
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Location: Bronx, New York, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way
vCash: 1972

Quote:

Take Care
Dude, I ain't even British and I appreciate your contributions. Keep up the good work, sir.
Club Fighter is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2007, 08:14 PM   #15
griff
WOODDDDDDDYA
ESB Addict

I'll try to upload the Clinton Woods fight tomorrow, thanks for the support .
griff is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum