Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Do you think that Pac is taking performance enhancing drugs?
yes 88 21.26%
no 326 78.74%
Voters: 414. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 09:30 AM   #1531
Rooney
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: The real reason why they dont want pac to do the test during training camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by totsboy View Post
didnt roach said that they are willing a week before?? is 7 = 30..Can you do the math??or you just have peanut-size brain?
Find me the quote and source or shut the **** up!!!.

Im quoting MR BOB ARUM HIMSELF JACK ASS. PROVIDING FACTS FOR YOU PACTARDS.
Rooney is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2009, 09:30 AM   #1532
enzo
Greatest Of All Time
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: The real reason why they dont want pac to do the test during training camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney View Post

This a quote from ARUM.

We’re willing to do all kinds of urine analysis. We’re willing to do blood testing before the last press conference and after the fight," Pacquiao’s promoter, Bob Arum, told ....... on early Tuesday evening."We’re not willing to do blood testing while he’s in training because he (PAC) claims it weakens him. And one major doctor we talked to says that blood testing is absolutely, totally irrelevant. Totally irrelevant. We’re willing to do random urinalysis at any time."

Travis Tygart, chief executive of the United States Anti-Doping Agency, said a blood test can allow testers to detect use of energy-boosting synthetic EPO, human growth hormone and "a number of potent performance-enhancers not detectable in urine. . . . With a [30-day] window like that, you could dope to the gills and get away with it."

AND THIS IS WHY THEY HAVE REFUSED TO TEST DURING TRAINING CAMP BUT ONLY BEFORE IT AND AFTER IT
Stupid ****!!! trolling!
enzo is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2009, 09:31 AM   #1533
onourway
Haye KTFO1 Wlad
ESB Addict

vCash: 1075
Default Re: Mayweather's ruining his legacy over a blood test

Quote:
This a quote from ARUM.

We’re willing to do all kinds of urine analysis. We’re willing to do blood testing before the last press conference and after the fight," Pacquiao’s promoter, Bob Arum, told ....... on early Tuesday evening."We’re not willing to do blood testing while he’s in training because he (PAC) claims it weakens him. And one major doctor we talked to says that blood testing is absolutely, totally irrelevant. Totally irrelevant. We’re willing to do random urinalysis at any time."

Travis Tygart, chief executive of the United States Anti-Doping Agency, said a blood test can allow testers to detect use of energy-boosting synthetic EPO, human growth hormone and "a number of potent performance-enhancers not detectable in urine. . . . With a [30-day] window like that, you could dope to the gills and get away with it."

AND THIS IS WHY THEY HAVE REFUSED TO TEST DURING TRAINING CAMP BUT ONLY BEFORE IT AND AFTER IT
They have no reason to do a blood test.

Mayweather's making unreasonable and unheard of demands.
onourway is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2009, 09:31 AM   #1534
NALLEGE
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by esconore View Post
But pacquaio is willing to take the blood test immediatly after the fight, so if he is using anything, it will still be detected
Are you out of your damn mind with this thought lol...
NALLEGE is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2009, 09:31 AM   #1535
BewareofDawg
P4P Champ
East Side VIP

Default Re: Roach BLASTS Mayweathers - "Mayweather is a coward" plus interview on blood test

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladerunner View Post
"Well the sanctioning bodies and the state commissions run the boxing world, not Floyd Mayweather. Who is this guy to tell us that we have to have blood tests, or urine tests, or any tests? He's just looking for a way out of the fight. He is scared, and he's just afraid that he's going to get his ass kicked. We don't work for Floyd Mayweather. We fight for the state commission, since when does the fighter make up the rules?" -roach
Really? Then why would Roach ask for the Welterweight champ (Cotto) to fight at a catchweight? It's ok for them to add stipulations and bend the rules but nobody can request something extra from Manny???
BewareofDawg is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2009, 09:32 AM   #1536
Rooney
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Im tired of listening to roach's lies. First it was WE WILL DO ANY DRUG TESTING THEY WANT AND WILL COMPLY.

SO WHAT THE **** CHANGED????
Rooney is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2009, 09:32 AM   #1537
NALLEGE
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by totsboy View Post
didnt roach said that they are willing a week before?? is 7 = 30..Can you do the math??or you just have peanut-size brain?
Floyd wants the test done two weeks to a month before so that PAc can miss a cycle lol...
NALLEGE is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2009, 09:32 AM   #1538
Rooney
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzo View Post
Stupid ****!!! trolling!
What's there to troll these are facts FROM ARUM HIMSELF. HE HAS SPOKEN FOR PAC.

SEE THE WORD "HE", That means pac u jack ass.
Rooney is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2009, 09:33 AM   #1539
Borat
Journeyman

Default Re: Roach BLASTS Mayweathers - "Mayweather is a coward" plus interview on blood test

Quote:
This a quote from ARUM.

That's just too much common sense for some people here to understand.
Borat is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2009, 09:33 AM   #1540
pit
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by el mosquito View Post
8CN - Freddie, todays headlines all say that Manny Pacquiao is refusing to give blood the day before the fight. What is your response?

FR - Well the sanctioning bodies and the state commissions run the boxing world, not Floyd Mayweather. Who is this guy to tell us that we have to have blood tests, or urine tests, or any tests? He's just looking for a way out of the fight. He is scared, and he's just afraid that he's going to get his ass kicked. We don't work for Floyd Mayweather. We fight for the state commission, since when does the fighter make up the rules?

8CN - To play devils advocate, Floyd's people firmly believe that Manny is taking steroids. Why not just take the test and prove them wrong?

FR - So, what if I think Mayweather is taking steroids too?, so does that mean I go out and change the rules in boxing? This guy isn't going to walk all over us, he's not railroading us. This is bullshit, we will go by the rules of the commission, and that's it. We'll go on to other things, and he can make no money fighting some bum. My fighter is clean, I have trouble giving Manny protein shakes and vitamins, let alone steroids. We will pass the drug test, because my fighter is clean.

8CN - Is it Manny refusing to take the blood test or is it someone deciding for him?

FR - It's me, I am not going to let my fighter give blood a day before the fight.

8CN - What can giving blood a day before a fight do to a fighter?

FR - It's just like having *** before a fight. You're not supposed to have *** before a fight, it makes you weak. If you mentally think that, it will. When Manny gives blood it takes him 3 or 4 days to recover from it. I am not going to have my fighter going into a fight feeling weak and not sure of himself.

8CN - Is it true that Manny never wanted to give blood the day before any of his fights?

FR - We will never do it a day before a fight. We never flunked a urine test, and there is no reason to think my fighter is dirty. We have passed every test ever given to us. We go by the commission rules, not no rule Mayweather puts out there.

8CN - So it's fair to say that the ball is completely in Mayweathers court now, you guys are not budging?

FR - Yes it's fair to say that. If Floyd wants to fight us, then step up and fight us. If you want Manny to take a blood test after the fight, no problem, but not a day before.

8CN - Wouldn't a blood test the day after the fight be the same as a test a day before? I mean if Manny was taking steroids, wouldn't the test the day after the fight show the same thing as it would the day before?

FR - Yes agreed. A urine test will show the same thing too,but if they want a blood test the day after the fight, I have no problem with that. I will not have my guy giving blood a day before the fight, that will make him weak. Why is Floyd Mayweather dictating what we do in life? It's crazy... he's a coward and he's afraid to fight us and that is all there is to it.

8CN - If this fight gets scratched, what's next?

FR - We go up and get Yuri Foreman's title. We will go up one more weight division, just for you Floyd!

from the site that counts to eight

Freddy's full of shit !! its been proven that having *** before a fight has no impact on a fighter performance ..
It also been proven that given the small amount of blood that will be taken from each fighter will also not effect a fighter..
Freddy then came with the excuse that pac is afraid of needles yet pac has mother ****ing Tats on his body ..

Get the **** otta hear with this shit .. Pac just take the ****ing test and be ****ing done with it ..
pit is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2009, 09:34 AM   #1541
KO KIDD
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 835
Default Re: shameful reaction on here...

I cant believe such a mega fight can turn into such a circus act. How ridiculous.
KO KIDD is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2009, 09:34 AM   #1542
itliangladiator
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Default Re: Mayweather's ruining his legacy over a blood test

When has other boxers been subjected to these kinda of test during training? It's bullshit..Mayweather is a coward and just cares about money. Pride and legacy means nothing to him. I wish there was only one belt in each division so that the top boxers had to fight each other if they wanted to be a world champ. There is too much politics and corruption in boxing.
itliangladiator is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2009, 09:34 AM   #1543
totsboy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

its been posted in the interview so SHUT THE **** UP..

MAYWEATHER DUCKING PAC
totsboy is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2009, 09:36 AM   #1544
enzo
Greatest Of All Time
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:

If i give you the link will STFU tard?
enzo is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2009, 09:37 AM   #1545
dilayro
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starched Him View Post
Its not that to defend the Face of boxing. Its just... to cost the fight because of you not just getting a got damn test. Then people act like its not a big deal not to.

If you Refuse to take a Drug Test at your Job you are Terminated, Point Blank, dont matter if you clean or Dirty You will be Terminated because your employer rules are refusal is a failed test.

I cant speak for all countries because I know you guys are all over but thats how it is here. If you dont take the test then you Failed it. and if you live in America and you dont understand this Logic then Its obvious you are just defending your Favorite

NO MEDIA IN AMERICA WILL CONDONE WHAT PAC IS DOING.
discrimination is not allowed under US laws.
dilayro is offline  Top
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum