Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Do you think that Pac is taking performance enhancing drugs?
yes 88 21.26%
no 326 78.74%
Voters: 414. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #151
hmi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: They take less than a tablespoon of blood..

What's wrong if the test is done right after the fight?
hmi is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 09:53 PM   #152
Babality
KTFO!!!!!!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 1728
Default Re: They take less than a tablespoon of blood..

The ball is on Manny's court cause that homo Ellerbe and the Crackhead family wants it there? Haha what a joke. The Mayweathers and this dude Ellerbe are the WORST most annoying group of people involved in boxing.
Babality is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 09:54 PM   #153
1lehudson
Champion
East Side Guru

Default Re: Floyd vs Pac olympic testing simply head games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
STFU with the hater shit boy, I said Floyd doesn't need one either since there's no reason to think either is cheating. Sorry cunt, I wouldn't agree with DLH if he insisted Floyd take one. I have no reason to suspect FLoyd is on anything either. Nice try cunt...
You dont have enough information to know shit about whats going on. If they are asking there has to be a reason why. Its funny that all of a sudden people are making the claim that Manny is on the juice BEFORE the Cotto fight, and it wasnt the Mayweathers that started it. Now Manny is refusing to take the test. Its not like they said hey we want to put camera's in your camp or anything.

I just think that it s complete joke that you clowns are tring to make it sound like the Mayweathers are doing something wrong.

This is NO reason for the fight not to happen, and it it doesnt then i think that Manny is close to being in the Margo zone of cheating. There will always be questions and no way to prove it either way.
1lehudson is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 09:55 PM   #154
BizarroRJJ
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinnyc View Post
This will get sorted out. These 2 are getting in the ring on March 13th.
Exactly. Too much $$$ on the table not to. The more drama leading up to it, the more interest, the more stories to talk up prefight, the more $$$ in the end. Floyd/Goldenboy/Arum are all great promoters-they know whats going on.
BizarroRJJ is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 09:56 PM   #155
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lehudson View Post
You dont have enough information to know shit about whats going on. If they are asking there has to be a reason why. Its funny that all of a sudden people are making the claim that Manny is on the juice BEFORE the Cotto fight, and it wasnt the Mayweathers that started it. Now Manny is refusing to take the test. Its not like they said hey we want to put camera's in your camp or anything.

I just think that it s complete joke that you clowns are tring to make it sound like the Mayweathers are doing something wrong.

This is NO reason for the fight not to happen, and it it doesnt then i think that Manny is close to being in the Margo zone of cheating. There will always be questions and no way to prove it either way.
And I am sure you know MUCH more.

Just run rampant with a rumor. That's what bitches and women usually do.,...
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 09:57 PM   #156
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

vCash: 1158
Default Re: Boxing and juicing...

Does not matter because the stuff people are using like hGH, Insulin, and IGF-1 r3 are not detectable by ANY kind of testing. There is no need to use any of the steroids you have listed.
Rico Spadafora is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 09:58 PM   #157
Zone36
Journeyman

vCash: 500
Default Some steroids facts...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Zone36 is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 09:58 PM   #158
StickingNMoving
Journeyman

All hype. Pacquiao and Floyd are probably happy right now that this issue is getting the fight more recognition and promotion. They are both in on it. Pacquiao is playing the hero who might be not so innocent and is hiding something. Floyd is playing the inquisitive, jealous villain trying to discredit him. The fight will happen too much money to be made.
StickingNMoving is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 09:59 PM   #159
uglyandproud7
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I agree with the OP, cept he's not just effing with Pac but everyone posting on this board.
uglyandproud7 is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 10:00 PM   #160
Phenix
Capo
ESB Jr Member

Default Re: Blood Test BS: Mayweather Looks Like a Coward Who Doesn't Want to Fight Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsfinest22 View Post
team mayweather is simply asking for the 'date of the test" to be a valid one...they are hardly "manipulating"

I can go smoke weed and refuse a drug test for approx 30 days...than on day 31 im ready to go and I pass...same situation...The enhancers Pac "may be using" (i dont know what to believe anymore) may only stay in his system for a short period of time...furthermore the middle of training camp (30 days before the fight) would be the perfect time to use these enhancers and that being the reason why he don't wanna take the tests at that time......

(by he i mean pac or his team)

again..I am undecided as to wether or not pac is using something that is enhancing his performance...However, MANNY PAC REFUSING TO TAKE THE BLOOD TEST AT THE DATE SPECIFIED SHOWS ME DOES IN FACT HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE...

OR HE COULD BE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WHOLE "SCARED TO HAVE BLOOD DRAWN THING"..I DOUBT THAT THOUGH...I HATE HAVING MY BLOOD DRAWN BUT IF U GOTTA DO IT THAN U GOTTA DO IT
Excellent post. Same with other drugs, they have a time frame and no longer detectable in the urine. As I have previously posted they have stores that sell shit to flush out your urine to be drug tests. I know people that have beaten the urinalysis test and believe they are a joke.

Last edited by Phenix; 12-22-2009 at 10:00 PM. Reason: mis spelled word
Phenix is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 10:01 PM   #161
Zone36
Journeyman

Zone36 is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 10:01 PM   #162
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post
Does not matter because the stuff people are using like hGH, Insulin, and IGF-1 r3 are not detectable by ANY kind of testing. There is no need to use any of the steroids you have listed.
I haven't heard of any of these except HGH Rico. Do you know more about Insulin and IGF-1r3 if so can you elaborate?
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 10:01 PM   #163
Zone36
Journeyman

Zone36 is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 10:04 PM   #164
josak
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Freddie Roach: Manny Won’t do Blood Test ‘Day Before Fight’

Floyd Mayweather Jr. wants Manny Pacquiao to submit to Olympic-style drug testing that would include a blood sample being taken within days of their tentatively scheduled March 13 bout.

"It is our responsibility to subject ourselves to sportsmanship at the highest level," Mayweather said in a statement released by his promoter Tuesday.
Pacquiao has expressed reluctance to agree to a blood draw any time within 30 days of the world welterweight title fight, which will be staged at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, officials told The Times Tuesday.
So, with the drug-testing plan in limbo, Team Mayweather is claiming the verbally agreed deal by the fighters is "now in jeopardy."

"I don’t want to speculate or make any accusations, but as management for Floyd, we’re insisting this Olympic-style, random testing take place to assure it’s a level field before the biggest fight in history," Mayweather’s advisor Leonard Ellerbe told The Times. "We’re definitely at an impasse."
Pacquiao and Mayweather have previously sumitted to, and passed, urine tests for performance-enhancing and street drugs supervised by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. An independent body would conduct the blood test.

Pacquiao’s trainer, Freddie Roach, said he is insistent that his fighter not be tested within 24 hours of the fight. Roach also casted Mayweather’s push for blood testing as a ploy to avoid accepting the bout against the back-to-back fighter of the year who has battered world champions Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton and Miguel Cotto in sucessive bouts.
"I knew Floyd wanted a way out of the fight and now he’s found one," Roach said.

Mayweather advisor Ellerbe answered, "Freddie Roach is full of [it], they’re scrambling, and he knows that. Floyd doesn’t have a problem with it, so Manny Pacquiao sure shouldn’t have a problem with it."

Roach said his concern has nothing to do with hiding anything.
"Giving blood right before the fight could be like having *** right before the fight," Roach said. "It’s 100% mental. If it’s in your head that it weakens you, then it will weaken you."

Roach extended an olive branch to the riff, saying he would allow Pacquiao to give a blood sample one week before the fight, but no closer than three days before the first bell.

Ellerbe said, "It’s our understanding [the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency] won’t be drawing the blood within 24 hours of the fight, so there shouldn’t be a problem. If Freddie thinks Floyd is running from him, all they have to do is agree to the testing."

"I just hope Manny has not been properly briefed on this, because, of course, one would assume that he’d find it acceptable to be subject to the same testing that Lance Armstrong, Kobe Bryant and Floyd Mayweather agree to," Mayweather promoter Richard Schaefer said. "If he decides to walk away from this fight because of a blood test, then draw your own conclusions."

Last edited by josak; 12-22-2009 at 10:21 PM.
josak is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2009, 10:04 PM   #165
elTerrible
TeamElite General Manager
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Well if your stance that there isnt anything worth taking that couldnt be detected under the normal tests are true and implying that Manny isnt going to use because anything beneficial would be detected under normal tests...

Then why would he refuse more stringent testing if he isnt using? Why not put his critics to rest?
elTerrible is offline  Top
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum