Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2009, 09:20 AM   #1
patgaret
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 43
vCash: 1000
Default Pudzianowski - Oliwa ;)

probely next fight
Oliwa is a hockey player

Oliwa
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2th - fight is vs Adam Malysz:d ski jumper

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
patgaret is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 02:25 PM   #2
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 8,542
vCash: 823
Default Re: Pudzianowski - Oliwa ;)

he was a hockey player... i think he retired a while back.

Oliwa is a tough SOB tho.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:58 PM   #3
Tko4
Left high kick
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 2,290
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pudzianowski - Oliwa ;)

Oliwa? Oliwa? I'm a huge hockey fan, and I can say this with certainty, Oliwa has no business being in an MMA cage.
Tko4 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:55 PM   #4
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 8,542
vCash: 823
Default Re: Pudzianowski - Oliwa ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tko4 View Post
Oliwa? Oliwa? I'm a huge hockey fan, and I can say this with certainty, Oliwa has no business being in an MMA cage.

im sure Oliwa has more fighting experience than Pudzian and probably even more than Najman had.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:30 PM   #5
Fighting Pride
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,269
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pudzianowski - Oliwa ;)

I remember Krystof Oliwa playiing for the Pens. He was one tough SOB. He's a big dude, inetersted to see how he goes.
Fighting Pride is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:14 PM   #6
Tko4
Left high kick
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 2,290
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pudzianowski - Oliwa ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyZOR View Post
im sure Oliwa has more fighting experience than Pudzian and probably even more than Najman had.
Yeah, but fighting on skates and in bars doesn't exactly translate to an MMA cage.
Tko4 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:32 PM   #7
Nosbor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: You hung with me, I'm the Bakersfield Chimp!
Posts: 2,675
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pudzianowski - Oliwa ;)

Pudzianowski should kick the crap out of Golota next. That would be seeet!
Nosbor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:39 PM   #8
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 8,542
vCash: 823
Default Re: Pudzianowski - Oliwa ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tko4 View Post
Yeah, but fighting on skates and in bars doesn't exactly translate to an MMA cage.
Yeah, but 40 seconds of MMA experience whilst only training your entire career on strongman competitions doesn't automatically translate to a MMA cage/ring right away either.

He needs to fight these lower ranked opponents for now so he can boost up that confidence, develop his skills and find the right tactic(s) that works for him for future higher ranked opponents.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:16 AM   #9
Tko4
Left high kick
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 2,290
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pudzianowski - Oliwa ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyZOR View Post
Yeah, but 40 seconds of MMA experience whilst only training your entire career on strongman competitions doesn't automatically translate to a MMA cage/ring right away either.

He needs to fight these lower ranked opponents for now so he can boost up that confidence, develop his skills and find the right tactic(s) that works for him for future higher ranked opponents.
Yeah, Pudz has very little experience, as well. But he can make up for some of his lack of experience by being physically overwhelming, hence the reason I'm confident he will stomp Oliwa in this battle of the MMA noobs.
Tko4 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:20 AM   #10
monaroCountry
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,399
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pudzianowski - Oliwa ;)

Well Pudz is a rugby player where contesting for the ball would directly translate to wrestling, why do you think most top MMA/wrestlers are being scooped up by Rugby Union and Rugby League as their wrestling coaches? In saying that Polands rugby team isnt as advanced as say NZ, Aust and SA.
monaroCountry is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:22 AM   #11
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 8,542
vCash: 823
Default Re: Pudzianowski - Oliwa ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaroCountry View Post
Well Pudz is a rugby player where contesting for the ball would directly translate to wrestling, why do you think most top MMA/wrestlers are being scooped up by Rugby Union and Rugby League as their wrestling coaches? In saying that Polands rugby team isnt as advanced as say NZ, Aust and SA.
Poland has a rugby team?

andyZOR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:46 AM   #12
TerryESB
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 5,349
vCash: 135
Default Re: Pudzianowski - Oliwa ;)

When is he going to fight an MMA fighter? I have no doubt he could beat most hockey players, and all of the skiers.
TerryESB is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:03 AM   #13
Mazallan
ESB yes man
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tempted by the fruit of another...tempted that the truth is discovered..
Posts: 3,762
vCash: 1841
Default Re: Pudzianowski - Oliwa ;)

He should fight Kimbo.
Mazallan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:34 AM   #14
hit me HARDER
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Pudzianowski - Oliwa ;)

He should go straight in for the UFC Interim Heavywieght Title against Mir.

Come on people you KNOW that would sell tickets.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013